• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Listen yo, you wanna get good? Well I kinda got this book I've been reading recently...

*clears throat*

Chapter 1:

Pick Fox

-End of chapter 1-

Phew... that was a good read. Let's go on....

Chapter 2:

Press up on the c stick

-End of chapter 2-

Oh man, we're almost done it seems....

Chapter 3:

Claim to be the best! Just talk about how you have good matches and pull off good combos with your c stick! And forget about all the other characters in the game... they're pointless. Only NOOBS would pick them, right!?

-End of chapter 3-

-END OF BOOK-

Be ready guys, it hits bookshelves November 5th. Tell them you want to be the best in the country and you'll get the Fox discount, which pretty much means you get it for free. But ugly much it doesn't mean anything. So be careful with that.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
uhh hey guys...good thing anonymous_joe posted i didnt wanna double post. well anyways..im having this lil smashfest going on this friday i got like 2 TVs if you can bring one that would be great. but anyways my friends also want a new challenge so go **** em, if ya wanna come its like at 530-9ish you can stay longer just dont get too loud cause neighbors can complain. if you wanna come just message me on AIM:NYCPinoy125 or call my cell and leave a message if i dont answer, cause of school and stuff. my number is 13479938332, call me anytime, there are no limits.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Well I put up a montage of my bday smashfest on google video. I had to do all kinds of things to the file to make it smaller, it ended up being a huge file because I toyed with a lot of effects and stuff.

It's about 12 min, my first time using Sony Vegas so I think it's alright.

Btw, you all get a surprise near the end. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3672635846192044287&hl=en

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
i've been getting my Fox vibe back...i just wish i had DMONs hand-eye coordination/hands

i think im just waiting for Brawl to come out and start right away and never stop...then i'll be good

doowop

Smash Apprentice
i go to sccc and everyone seems to suck. they're like "omfgz wavedashing lolz". they play in the cafeteria in the gaming area, usually earlier in the day. as long as i'm there, you're not the best. :o

Sk8er4ever714

Smash Apprentice
i go to sccc and everyone seems to suck. they're like "omfgz wavedashing lolz". they play in the cafeteria in the gaming area, usually earlier in the day. as long as i'm there, you're not the best. :o
Yeah, mostly this past week I've seen them playing. But besides me there was one other person who was good, but that's it. Do you go to the Grant campus though?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I put up a montage of my bday smashfest on google video. I had to do all kinds of things to the file to make it smaller, it ended up being a huge file because I toyed with a lot of effects and stuff.

It's about 12 min, my first time using Sony Vegas so I think it's alright.

Btw, you all get a surprise near the end. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3672635846192044287&hl=en
Not bad. But dude, Im surprised you got no clips of me, I took of 7 stocks in the crew battle. I know ryan went three more but still......>____>

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo my bad, Dark. The file was getting too big and I didn't get much of a chance to add everything I had, there was more cool **** other than just your matches that I didn't add either.

If you'd like, I'll make a separate video of you taking 7 stock and send it to you or put it up as well. Sorry about that, next time yo.

For the record, Dark took 4 stock off Madhex and 3 stock off Matt.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
can anyone play this saturday? ...or during the week? i'm getting out of practice =/

Top Bottom