• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

KingFeeF

Smash Apprentice
Nice..thnx eli..lmao at 3:17(match 2) when blz completely ****ed up my edge hog...maybe that would have made a difference who knows. O well.. pretty much everyone ***** me like i said., but i learned alot of new things and im much better.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Just Sexed I'm guessing you're Brian. Your team matches have to be edited because of the whole stop button situation. I do have a match where you play in the beginning of draft crews if you want that up now. The team matches will come later after I do the editing, I don't know how long that will be but I'll get to it.

FeeF, good I hope you are getting much better. I want to see that Kirby reach close to my level. Of course no Kirby will ever be on my level so it's all good anyway. :)

Ryan and I are going to own all you mufuggas at Zenith in doubles.

Gordon and I are going to own all you mufuggas at Zenith in low tier doubles.

Doowop and I are going to own all yo mufuggas at Zenith in smash64.

I'm going to own all you mufuggas at Zenith in singles with my Ness all the way.

Tomorrow I'm going to be giving beat downs somewhere. Not sure yet, call Gordon for info since he sets this **** up all the time and he drives.

Sometime after Zenith I might try and hold a tournament during October, possibly at the same place as my Bday. We'll see though because I have **** to take care of other than smash bros.

By the way, I'm the best Ness, the best Kirby, and the best Doc. Moneymatch? :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just Sexed I'm guessing you're Brian. Your team matches have to be edited because of the whole stop button situation. I do have a match where you play in the beginning of draft crews if you want that up now. The team matches will come later after I do the editing, I don't know how long that will be but I'll get to it.

FeeF, good I hope you are getting much better. I want to see that Kirby reach close to my level. Of course no Kirby will ever be on my level so it's all good anyway. :)

Ryan and I are going to own all you mufuggas at Zenith in doubles.

Gordon and I are going to own all you mufuggas at Zenith in low tier doubles.

Doowop and I are going to own all yo mufuggas at Zenith in smash64.

I'm going to own all you mufuggas at Zenith in singles with my Ness all the way.

Tomorrow I'm going to be giving beat downs somewhere. Not sure yet, call Gordon for info since he sets this **** up all the time and he drives.

Sometime after Zenith I might try and hold a tournament during October, possibly at the same place as my Bday. We'll see though because I have **** to take care of other than smash bros.

By the way, I'm the best Ness, the best Kirby, and the best Doc. Moneymatch? :)
Hmm....New mission............Heh, this should be fun.

Mind if Ishow up to this? Gorden, i dont have your number, call me . I think you left a message on Ninjalinks phone about it. Im all in. just call me and its done. I'll be ready for when you come here.

So I might play with you guys. Sweet. Cant wait.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO snap.

My Doc is ridiculous, son.

Up B cancel, Utilt, Utilt, Fair = I win. = You lose. = Broken.

Eli is BROKEN.

BROKEEEEEEEEEEEN

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROKEN.

Oh SHIIIIIIIIt.

OOOOOOOOOOO snap.

Eli is broken.

Best Doc. Money match. Bring it. I'm better than you. Up b cancel to the face. Up b cancel up your ***. I'm better than you. You lose, I win. I win, you lose. Eli counters life. Quit.

Quit.

Broken.

That is all.

Owned.

Broken.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
did you read chapter 3 in the fox manual? theres a test on edge guarding tomorrow
**** yo i forgot to study for that ****. yo i aint even do the review, hopefully i can pick fox and pass. he's been savin me this semester

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Oh hay guise. My fox sense was tingling so i came to the boards to see whats up. All i found was some dood saying ryan has a perfect fox (well duh he's a robot) and eli proving that caps lock is cruise control for cool. Dmon out -barrel roll- oh yeah, i think im done with compeditive smash for now, halo 3 and 100 friends on xbox live are callin. I'll still go to some fests for ****s and giggles, i can't let gordon be number one in the country so effortlessly - why the hell wont that ***** rest?!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh hay guise. My fox sense was tingling so i came to the boards to see whats up. All i found was some dood saying ryan has a perfect fox (well duh he's a robot) and eli proving that caps lock is cruise control for cool. Dmon out -barrel roll- oh yeah, i think im done with compeditive smash for now, halo 3 and 100 friends on xbox live are callin. I'll still go to some fests for ****s and giggles, i can't let gordon be number one in the country so effortlessly - why the hell wont that ***** rest?!
Need me to take care of gordon? I'll be happy to end him;)

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i can't let gordon be number one in the country so effortlessly - why the hell wont that ***** rest?!
Trick question or something? Because I am. Ha. Ha.

Also my fox tech skill sucks lol

Oh but me and doowop are **** in teams Luigi sex kick into Ganon utilt is too good.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Need me to take care of gordon? I'll be happy to end him;)
woo woo woooo. which one-a-ya'll should i **** first, mada fact, i'll **** u two at the same time, blind-folded, in a wheel chair, with my hands tied behind my back, with a stoke, constapated with the handicap on. hows that? still sounds alittle unfair for u guys though.

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
i dont get it DMON, did you just retire? lol

btw, i think im comin over your house today with CJ...you can own me and then teach me to be better with Fox ok?

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
oh snap HALO 3 lawl
oh and i think that entire paragraph was a pure ownage

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
oh snap HALO 3 lawl
oh and i think that entire paragraph was a pure ownage

woo woo woooo. which one-a-ya'll should i **** first, mada fact, i'll **** u two at the same time, blind-folded, in a wheel chair, with my hands tied behind my back, with a stoke, constapated with the handicap on. hows that? still sounds alittle unfair for u guys though.
Oh snap, I think that entire paragraph was pure ownage.

Oh by the way, I'm better than everyone.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Eli and scrape.....Ah man, Need I step in now. Well scrape I already ended. Eli though, he has one game to my ) vs Doc. So I'll have to fix that soon.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
i dont get it DMON, did you just retire? lol

btw, i think im comin over your house today with CJ...you can own me and then teach me to be better with Fox ok?
oh whats dis. ya'll dont invite me to come and **** u guys. well who would want to get ***** in there own house anyway.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Eli and scrape.....Ah man, Need I step in now. Well scrape I already ended. Eli though, he has one game to my ) vs Doc. So I'll have to fix that soon.
oooooooooooooooooo ****. wtf is dis **** i'm seein wit ma two eyes. Ended? home boy wait till i see u. i aint even take out my falco around u yet. u gon get it son. if i were u i would quit b4 this match happens and save ur self some embarrassment.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
oooooooooooooooooo ****. wtf is dis **** i'm seein wit ma two eyes. Ended? home boy wait till i see u. i aint even take out my falco around u yet. u gon get it son. if i were u i would quit b4 this match happens and save ur self some embarrassment.
Yea Dont bring out falco, he is easy for me, I want a fight, not a 4-stock win for me.

All this talk is sweet. It makes it much sweeter when I end you. So keep going, the more you speak, the better your demise will be.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I'm learning Sony Vegas pretty well now, I've been getting the hang of it. Just curious as to why sometimes the videos come out all blurry. Maybe it has something to do with the picture quality of the original files but I dunno.

I will not be bringing my laptop to Zenith. Forget that crap, because if people are stealing cellphones and deodorant at web2zone my **** isn't safe lol.

Oh, and I'm the best.

Moneymatch?

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
You definitely need to put the set where we actually win on...seeing myself lose some many times in doubles makes me really want to see those others matches for redemption purposes.

Top Bottom