• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
a triad is a term used in music to explain the chord you make when you pick the 1,3 and 5 intervals of any scale
For example, C E G is the C traid also known as the C chord, Now to make it a minor triad you simple flat the third so C E flat G, to make it diminished you flat both the 3rd and 5th to C E flat and G flat and to augment it to raise the fifth so C E G sharp, get it now kurt?

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Alright, umm i would like to know who is EXACTLY comming cause hazz announced that last minute thing at Hofstra so gordon, whoever he's driving and ryan might not come.... so yeah thats a /quit life

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Triad is a chinese gang. Their activities include drug trafficking, contract murder, money laundering, illegal gambling, prostitution, car theft, extortion, and other forms of racketeering. A major source of triad income today comes from the counterfeiting of intellectual property such as computer software, music CDs and movie VCDs/DVDs. They also trade in bootleg tobacco products.

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Alright, i feel like its necesary to say this so yeah. October 27th is ESTICLE and im gonna be drivin, so far im pretty sure Andrew aka Wind aka SLH aka Anju is going............... if anybody else wants to come just reply to meh and we'll see what happens

*edit* Expecting a ****ton of people at this smashfest .. woooo smash

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
Andrew as you know I want to go, I just need to make sure I dont have a game that day so save a spot in the car for me and sheila
SHEILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 i made u a muffin
anyway sry i didnt go i was chillin wit other pll ......yes i have i other friends
and i uh guess ill go to that tourneyunless andrew is still mad at me about the other one i slept through =/

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Hey.

Why do people keep johning I mean seriously what is so hard about accepting someone is better than you I mean getting hit is already a mistake in of itself, I'm surprised some of you don't ***** about that either.

Also there is no cosmic divine conspiracy against fox players ok.

Tournaments are tournaments if you lose a match then you clearly aren't better and maybe you should get better instead of *****ing. I lose to reject and wes because they are better than me. Friendlies don't matter just play the game and quit *****ing ok.

Thanks,

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
ok so uh imma quit lol
this game isnt fun anymore for various reasons i mean ill still hang out with u guys give me a call but im not gonna go to tourneys and stuff
soooo peace out for the ppl that i prob wont ever c again and plz guys give me a call i still like chillin wit u guys

PEACE OUT!!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Alright, i feel like its necesary to say this so yeah. October 27th is ESTICLE and im gonna be drivin, so far im pretty sure Andrew aka Wind aka SLH aka Anju is going............... if anybody else wants to come just reply to meh and we'll see what happens

*edit* Expecting a ****ton of people at this smashfest .. woooo smash
Save a spot for me, please. But wait, where is ESTICLE?

Hey.

Why do people keep johning I mean seriously what is so hard about accepting someone is better than you I mean getting hit is already a mistake in of itself, I'm surprised some of you don't ***** about that either.

Also there is no cosmic divine conspiracy against fox players ok.

Tournaments are tournaments if you lose a match then you clearly aren't better and maybe you should get better instead of *****ing. I lose to reject and wes because they are better than me. Friendlies don't matter just play the game and quit *****ing ok.

Thanks,
I agree with everything you say, Ryan K. .')

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
ok so uh imma quit lol
this game isnt fun anymore for various reasons i mean ill still hang out with u guys give me a call but im not gonna go to tourneys and stuff
soooo peace out for the ppl that i prob wont ever c again and plz guys give me a call i still like chillin wit u guys

PEACE OUT!!
everyone's quiting...whatthefuxupwiththat!!!! but hey, if everyone quits at the same time, i'll be the best XD

too bad, but you'll still play friendlies like you said so thats good

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Kurt you're quitting? You were the one that really got me into smash you mike and george now I'm the only one left of the original crew :(

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
Kurt you're quitting? You were the one that really got me into smash you mike and george now I'm the only one left of the original crew :(
yup but like i said ill chill wit u and stuff and play smash i just dont care anymore and i think u no y im quitting lol

umm u no what since im leaving
everyone needs to stop fcking whinging its a game so SHUT THE *** UP <3
this thread is just inside jokes and us yelling at eachother i like it better when we would go to matts or dmons every weekend and just chilled now everyone is so worried about johns and whos better
,,!,, 0.0 ,,!,, xD

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
yup but like i said ill chill wit u and stuff and play smash i just dont care anymore and i think u no y im quitting lol

umm u no what since im leaving
everyone needs to stop fcking whinging its a game so SHUT THE *** UP <3
this thread is just inside jokes and us yelling at eachother i like it better when we would go to matts or dmons every weekend and just chilled now everyone is so worried about johns and whos better
,,!,, 0.0 ,,!,, xD
Well said kurt.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
We're planning a smashfest that will take place at Gordon's house. This will probably be a few weeks from now so we're gonna let you know. Most likely on a Saturday. I'm going to download this Tournament Maker program and we're gonna try to have ourselves a tournament or two. Or three. Or four.

Btw, this game is for fun, Eli is the best, no johns, quit life.

Top Bottom