• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
cant believe i didnt find this thread earlier.
i thought i was the only smasher here in LI (and i'm not even that good.)

Reggie(thecatinthehat)Central Nassau, East Meadow ; Falco, Link, Pika,

aLee

Smash Cadet
anybody close to nhp wanna smash later today? i need good practice so if anyone is down to play lemme know

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
iight i'm hearin alot of "i want more competiton", "anybody live near me want to play" and stuff like that so i'll just make my propsition once more about havin a fest this saturday, heck we could have it this thursday if u guys are eager enough. again my number is 516 850 8078 so call, esp ppl like xephalon, and smok. now's ur chance to smash with the best on LI!!!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I hope tha was sarcasm because parallax closing down isn't surprising. I guess they really depended on smash tournies for income considering their turnout has hit rock bottom.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Wow, lots of new people posting and lots of old people coming back maybe now we can have a really good tournament with more than 20 people

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
ok so do u guys want to have a fest dis sat at my house or no? answer please so that some ppl dont show up expecting a fest and waste their time.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
alright i'll repost this **** once more. my address is 16 amber court, westbury ny, 11590. i would like to smash with a bunch of ppl so u guys can come to the address above on this saturday, or i can just come to u can play u since i drive. dont matter where u live, i will go play u. so who wants to play and when? das all i need to know, and where u live

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
ryan said he is coming to my house this sat, and i'm pretty sure i can get milan, sean, matt, slh and eli like i always do. they are reliable smashers. so megavitamins i can get u from ur house if u want to come so let me know. and everyone else should come to. cmon, summers almost over!!

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
MMing in smash is so boring and dull, we should do rock, paper, scissors MM. Now thats where all the hype should be at. :D

aLee

Smash Cadet
i will probably be there scrape, looking forward to playing a lot of new ppl. btw xeph's house got overtaken by falcon :D lol j.k but seriously ic's are hax

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo I am all up in that smashfest at gordon's house this saturday.

Gordon and I will MM any of you in teams. I DARE you to step up to the plate and accept the beat down. :)

Also I'll MM in singles too. I don't care who you are, bring it. I won't even be top tier because I don't suck at this game. So who's up for it?

Btw, you LI mufuggas better show up. It's about time you start becoming reliable in the smash community.

Oh, and don't forget about the bday smashfest on the 8th at the brothers grim in suffolk. That will be ridiculous, I will record that **** front to back and side to side and corner to corner and top to bottom and left to right and north to south and east to west and coast to coast and country to state and continent to ocean.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yea so everybody need to find dey ***** up in ma house dis sat to get ***** by the best on LI. u guys wanted to play new ppl right. "LI, lend me ur smashers" i remember somebody sayin dat. well nows ur chance. again, my address is 16 amber court westbury ny, 11590 so there is no reason for me to hear some **** like oh i didn't know the address, oh i didn't see it, oh i'm a dumb ***, or nothing like dat. so far about 10 ppl are comin so lets increase those numbaz. for directions or if u need a ride my number is 516 850 8078.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Gordon team MM 5$ a peice you and Eli me and Matt
Also I won't be able to make it saturday I f*cked up my thumb last week and I'm not allowed to use it until next thursday :(

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
hmm...um
name-hbk
city-hempstead(nassau)
Aim-birdmanjr567

i would be interested in coming to tis get together if the person osting it doesnt mind, but i also have no ride cuz im at skool already. someone lemme know if they can help me out or pm me cuz my aim is not set up yet. i promise im not a scrub...lol.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Hey Eli, was Gordon the guy that you ***** with at teams at a Parralax? Just asking because I remeberd your team name was beatdown... lol.
Yea, we team up a lot. Btw, you all have to show up at my bday smashfest. No excuses, no johns, no bobs, no toms, no franks, no phils, no bartholomews, no hakeems, no christophers, no jeffreys, no mikes, no bills, no peters.

Seriously though, I hope you guys show up because this will be better than any tournament you've been to on Long Island. Crews WILL happen.

bglaugher

Smash Rookie
Yea, we team up a lot. Btw, you all have to show up at my bday smashfest. No excuses, no johns, no bobs, no toms, no franks, no phils, no bartholomews, no hakeems, no christophers, no jeffreys, no mikes, no bills, no peters.

Seriously though, I hope you guys show up because this will be better than any tournament you've been to on Long Island. Crews WILL happen.
what time will single and teams be starting? if u have a set time or something

Top Bottom