• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
you dumb ***** forget about parallax and just come to my house, it's ****in 15 min away. my address is 16 amber court, westbury ny 11590. it's free for christ's sake and the tv's aren't laggy so just come on, god dam.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
what, u never hear of a taxi? also u can try to catch a ride with ppl dat live next to parallax, like slh

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yea parallax sucks lol.

I can't go WK ima be in florida lol

Thanks for posting in this thread though for once we have someone without "Location: LI" posting in this barren P.O.S. LOL!

N

NothingnessComplete

Hey manboobs, can ya add me?

Matt told me you guys asked what happened to me. ^_^

Then he said how you all forgot me. -___-

You may remember me as:

1. That fat kid.
2. That fat kid who used marth.
3. That fat kid who was a bad marth.
4. That fat kid who used a bad marth & his name was Evan.
5. That kid who made fun of Ryan & his manboobs (epic lulz).

I forgot my old account here, so this is my new one. ^.^

Well, I quit, but now I am coming back, using Marth/Link.

Also going to the parallax tournament & there ****ty tv's that lag. ^_^

Good ol times.

EDIT:

Wow, so Xemnas - Mansex was my old account. ^_^

N

NothingnessComplete

who is this man boobs dude. ay yo u wanna get *****?
Ryan (or superryan on the forums) is man boobs. If you have seen him in real life, you would know why.

>.>

Also, sorry ryan, didn't realize I was already on the list.

But my aim should be X1xMarluxiax1X, not sweetpeanme630 D:

Spaz_Larson

Smash Rookie
Long Island, lend me your smasherses.

I'm in bad need of competition, since my sparring partner plans to move to New Hampshire for college.

Anyone near Elmont?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Ryan (or superryan on the forums) is man boobs. If you have seen him in real life, you would know why.

>.>

Also, sorry ryan, didn't realize I was already on the list.

But my aim should be X1xMarluxiax1X, not sweetpeanme630 D:
If you knew anything you knew they would have gone away you useless piece of horse****.

Go jump off a bridge. Or get some friends that don't hate you and talk **** behind your back or something.

I have to give you props though in terms of managing your KKK meetings and smash brothers at the same time though. Burning crosses on people's lawns is probably a huge time investment eh?

Also you're one to talk about physical coniditions considering you are the stock "before" model on all the weight loss commercials.

N

NothingnessComplete

Who's Volrec? And I'm not really the reason.

And, Ryan, I have friends. Also, I have had girlfriends, something you have never had.

Also, I am not racist against black people. My cousin is black, by brother in law is black, and my nephew is black. I even have black friends. If I was racist or part of the KKK, I don't think I would have black friends or like my parts of my family.

And if your talking about the following people talking behind my back:

Ed
Joe
Brendan
Matt
Mike
Kristin

Those aren't my only friends, the ones I listed are just the ones who talk about me behind my back.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'm going to post to break up the forthcoming flame war, both of you keep it to PM/AIM/RL otherwise this thread will be closed again and I don't think anyone wants that.

N

NothingnessComplete

Ok I'm going to post to break up the forthcoming flame war, both of you keep it to PM/AIM/RL otherwise this thread will be closed again and I don't think anyone wants that.
Actually, I don't think anyone would care. O.o

Smok

Smash Rookie
I would mind. I'm in desperate need of some competition in Nassau. My friends suck. I just need a few people to have friendlies with.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Depending on where you live in Nassau there are alot of players over there. And to nothingnesscomplete, look I was trying to be nice and keep everything clean so the thread doesn't get shut down no reason to flame me for that and trust me you don't want a flame war with me.

N

NothingnessComplete

Depending on where you live in Nassau there are alot of players over there. And to nothingnesscomplete, look I was trying to be nice and keep everything clean so the thread doesn't get shut down no reason to flame me for that and trust me you don't want a flame war with me.
I didn't flame you. O_o

I just said I don't really think anyone would care if the thread was shut down. Which I was wrong. -_-

Smok

Smash Rookie
I live on the south shore closer to queens. I just want to play with someone equal or better than me(doesn't take much) and lives within 20-25 mins from me.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Woah woah woah, im gone for 3 months outa this forum you btichs start a flame war? WHY DIDENT YOU TELL ME YOU DIRTY **** SUCKING TIT BOMB ****ING PEICES OF ****.

<3

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
hey devon, I blocked you on AIM in case ur wondering where i am. I tottaly fergot to unblock you say, 3 months ago? :p

Smok

Smash Rookie
Smok I actually think I live rather close to you lol. I live in New Hyde Park.
Oh hell yea you do. I live in woodmere. About 25 mins south. AIM is Only THC for me if you wanna IM me or something. I'm aaaaaalways down for friendlies.

Oh wait, you were having problems with 16. Might be a problem seeing as how I'm gonna be 20 in like a month =)

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
HOLY ****, i look away from this thread for less than 5 minutes and i see some **** goin down. who is this guy dat likes manboobs and why is he beefin wit ma boy ryan? whats the history? and i heard some guy was lookin to get *****, uh smok. yea i'm 18 and i drive so i would be more than happy to go to ur house and give u the beat down, or you could come here if u like. with all this action goin on, it puts me in the mood for one last smashfest b5 school. one last time for every one to come togther and play the game we love and all dat bull ****. just go to eli's bday thing and we will **** u and u can go home. sound good?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114091

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Oh wait, you were having problems with 16. Might be a problem seeing as how I'm gonna be 20 in like a month =)[/QUOTE]

Yea thats a problem. My parents probabally would find it awkward having a 20 year old in the house haha. Maybe we could accidently *meet* at a tourney lol. They probabally wouldn't like me to play ssbm with some guy over the internet...

Btw,,, IT SUCKS TO BE A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD SMASHER!!!!

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
iight so mr. smok aka dude thats gonna get *****, when and where do u want to get this on. my house aka the house of ****, is always ready for smash. my address is 16 amber court, westbury ny 11590. so mapquest dat, get cho *** over here and lets smash. mada fact, y dont we turn this into a fest, esp with all this action on the boards. everybody come to gordon's house this comin saturday and play smash. how does dat sound? ma numba is 516 850 8078. feel free to call anytime of the day/night/mornin wheneva.

Top Bottom