• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW falco match-up thread, MK time, week 2.

Game&Watch

Smash Rookie
pretty much no one has a good matchup aginst MK he's just one of those characters...

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Mm, wow.

Blad still updates the topic every once in awhile, but I say we let ixdnL or Beetle Juice take over it. They are pretty active, and are dedicated to the Falco boards.

For MK, not really a good match-up. But camping ftw.

Lasers and Reflector break through Nado. You can CG him up to around 50% and spike, but he'll still survive. Just be ready for a Shield because he'd probaly Shuttle Loop or just jump back to the edge.

His edgeguarding game is rapee. I suggest using Phantasm and Firebird wisely. Don't get to predictable on it, or you'll end up getting punished.

This has probaly been said before though, so yeah. If it hasn't, there you go.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The one gem of advice I'd drop in here is that a well timed nair will beat out (clash and then hit) glide attack every single time.

Its also probably better to forget the chain grab to edgespike altogether and spike him into the ground at the end in order to try and follow up the combo to get more damage.

Probably the best way to do better against Metaknights is to play him yourself a bit to understand his options fully, then.... just think wisely afterwards.

As for Rob just laser that ***** hahaha its actually pretty simple, also bairing him out of shield when he tries to dsmash you feels really nice.

Blue_Bomber

Smash Cadet
Laser camping is way better than grenade camping and Mortar Slide. D-throw to spike with an edgehog outdoes Snake's recovery. Falco has good range so he doesn't get hit by Snake's awesome tilts that much. One of Snake's worst matchups, for sure.

Top Bottom