• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we really talking about this still?

It doesnt matter what the actual rules were. I made a call based on my interpretation, and thats final. No need to bring up discussions of what the rules were cause as TO I had the final call, and I made it

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
no johns the rules were apex rules. aka 40 lgl he had 50

gdx made the right call.
You were the one that brought it up again bro. I wasn't there so IDK the exact situation. CTFO Mr. "I'm trying to accomplish something by reminding people that I beat an unranked "

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
no johns the rules were apex rules. aka 40 lgl he had 50

gdx made the right call.
Apex rules weren't posted during that tournament, so the best we had to go by was the previous ruleset that had 50 as the lgl. It was a few months ago, we got over it, it is time for you to do the same.

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yeah i am just good knowing all the **** talk about me getting an unearned win is over and by apex rules it was mine fair and square. GG 8bitman

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yo just give credit where credit is due.

Viper > 8bitman 2-1

It was a great set i enjoyed it. Good games 8bit i look forward to the next time we play.

:)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Viper, set your sights for bigger things. cgs on the win, but this is kind of done with. Use the win to propel your ability at apex, not for current self glorification. Others and I would prefer to see you do well in 2 weeks rather than hearing about this. Just some food for thought.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
my n*gg* viper. I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but Apex is right around the corner. **** faces there.
Congrats on barely winning a +2 match up against an unranked player a couple months ago :ibwc:

:rosalina:

yo thanks guys it was a great set. and he is a good player. we can just let it go now, but i would like to thank ****** for all the great rob practice.

FL > World

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Yeah, I'm hosting a zp Saturday. Might not be able to be there for doubles, work johns, but Singles would be all me.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I have to play the only Zero Suit that can beat Falcos.

Mampam

Smash Ace
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
Thankz Drew. And ikno tha Super Bowl of smash iz next weekend. I've ment ZP being thiz weekend cuz ima try my best to go even if I've got to drive myself. Need tha address tho plz

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Doubles registration ends at like... 12:30/1:00. Singles is after that.
Or, rather, singles cannot start without me there, so I'll set a time when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom