• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR says lots of things. He hasn't said that I've beaten him though, so maybe I'll hear those awesome words next time.

BEHR, are you getting Jiggs confused with the other puffball that can spam B to win?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP you need to come over sometime I'm getting worse X_X

I think my ROB was better the last time you came then it is now. I need you to train me XD

My Kirby is better on the plus side, he's my secondary now, Marth's my third :( I know how much this disappoints you, but you'll get over it...some day.

Keiogi

Smash Rookie
So, are there any notable Toon Link users here in NC? I use almost half the roster...but he's obviously my main. I'm just curious as to whether or not I have anyone to ditto with XD

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So, are there any notable Toon Link users here in NC? I use almost half the roster...but he's obviously my main. I'm just curious as to whether or not I have anyone to ditto with XD
Arc's okay with Toon Link.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
=O

I personally find him fun. To each his own I suppose. I find a lot of characters to be fun. Perhaps too many >.>
He's so different from young link, who I found to be amazingly fun.

I wanna learn him though, just because I loved Wind Waker so much.

Keiogi

Smash Rookie
He's so different from young link, who I found to be amazingly fun.

I wanna learn him though, just because I loved Wind Waker so much.
Wind Waker is probably my second favorite out of the franchise (Link to the Past still holds the number 1 seat)

But yes, he's amazingly fun to me. He's pretty complex though...for a Brawl character anyway. Once you can get around the fact that he has a hard time killing, he's great fun XD

As long as you don't use the Dark costume, I'm okay. I hate the dark costume...the eyes...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stingers, lol train with Jim!
I'd rather you be good with Kirby than Marth because I'm not really fond of Marth dittos lol. Plus, I can learn more about the Kirby matchup should I ever see Chu again.

Keiogi, I think Too Link is good, but I dislike projectile overusage. Have fun with him bro, and I'll have fun rushing you lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
My toon link is aight, yours is prolly way better but I know my way around the block with him...

zair - bomb - usmash - zair ftw

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Woah Peepee just happened to show up at the same time, thats crazy

PP I only let Jim over on the weekends lol and I need to train with people better then me :( Or at least on my level. I enjoy helpin Jim get better and all but that doesn't really help me much and I'm stagnatin <_<;

When d'you think the next time you'll be available for a trip here?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm, I'm trying to get to Charlotte then Chapel Hill/SoVA right now, but in the event that one or more of those places is unallowed(extremely likely), I'll be sure to think of you guys ok?

Maybe in a few weekends I guess.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I second TL because I just love controlling the entire stage with canned meat. I might show up at the Billcake tourney and represent the girliest char in the game (don't ask how).

Anyone wanna team with me if I make it?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Where do you find the time to philosophize, experiment, have a great haircut, and teach us Ptown? I must know of your secrets(besides training mode, I already know you're too good from that lol).

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
The only real problem with TL is that killing can be a b*tch... It can also been fun though if you throw up two bombs and u-smash someone into them :bee:

BTW PP, I've never actually played a good Sonic. I was pretty much just referencing Mr.3000. I don't think I play a bad one though... Sonic can be pretty effective if you're really unpredictable.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, someone watched Toon Nasty lol.

As for Sonic, I just wanna play against a decent one. I also do need to play you eventually bro.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Peter, don't play me off like that! I know you're not sharing your vast knowledge that only you can obtain with us! Help us....please?

I'm half Italian guys. Maybe that's why I think Mario is the man lol. That, and he has hot (Melee) combos.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, Peter is sharing his wisdom finally. I knew you'd cave in after I persuaded you. I don't like ICs anyway, and having Ptown the sage say it must mean that it's worth agreeing with.

Top Bottom