• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't promise anything, man . . . I just said I was working on it and should be done soon. But it's just a compilation of videos of me and my friends, really . . . nothing you all should care much about.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright Ali. Friday or Saturday? Did you tell me once that saturday was better? I don't care though...

I'll take sloppy seconds after Catfish LoZR. I ain't picky.

Vilt

Smash Lord
i think he was talking about tonight. we are playing now. Gboro is busy with family stuff the rest of the week maybe. looks like no smash till the weekend after tonight

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Barwl the night away, I suppose. My ganondorf against any of you weak fuckers . . . . ONLINE. Can't do it? tough luck. I win by default.

GAME. SET. MATCH! GOD IS WINNAR!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can ZIO. Get at me.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Oh, I was kidding man. Last time I did that, lagg out da anus. It was my fault too.

Tetris Party on the other hand . . . That has no problems. Challenge me. ANYONE!!!! I'm hungry for challenge in DAT game.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gotcha ZIO. I hate wifi too, so no worries.

I had Uncle Buck's Spicy sausage today, and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty awful. Disgusting aftertaste, and some of it got stuck in my teeth. Even my new spit had some in it, and I was after-choking or whatever you wanna call it.

On the plus side, I think it was 50 cents well spent on a good time.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol guys. Yesterday DUB came over after school and stayed over here brawling until 10 this morning when he left to go home. That's 18 straight hours of smash. It was amazing. I wish I had a way to record and upload videos because we had some pretty ****ing epic matches. I went to sleep immediately after he left and woke up at 6:30 because my mom wanted me to eat dinner.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Does anyone play Guild Wars? I haven't played in a really long time and I want to do some alliance battles.

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
hey guys the Cartoon Network float just rick-rolled the entire macy's day parade

amazing

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't think it would be a bad idea to learn Brawl for the sake of associating with all of NC smashers, but I certainly won't force you to.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Duo's pretty good, I'd say. Mitsu is pretty good, too. He plays Wolf and MK.

Top Bottom