• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
dirty gym sock, which said "I am the eternally enlightened gym sock. Ask me any question." Then the giant said "Wut deh poo, y am I talkin' to a gym sock?" then the sock said "because i am eternally enlightened. NOW HEAR YOUR FORTUNE!!!!"

Then the Eternally Enlightened Gym Sock consulted his crystal ball and said "Ah bah dah boo, crystal ball, give me a fortune, before down this guy falls!" and KAPOOF the crystal ball was shrouded in a cloud of smoke. while the giant was coughing on the smoke, the sock took this opportunity to grab a box of fortune cookies from under the table, pull one out, break it open, eat it, and read the fortune to the giant.

And so the Eternally Enlightened Gym Sock proclaimed "Your fortune is: Foolish mortal, Trix are for kids!"

at this the giant had a thought, and being the pragmatic type of giant that he is, he said the thought as soon as it pooped (oops, i mean popped) into his head, and so he said ".....

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Water World. He found out Splash Splash Water World was actually a giant water theme park. But he figured that...

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
it smelt of Chinese food, but didn't sell any. This caused a lot of disgruntled postal workers to throw in the towel, declaring..

GuardianSphinx

Smash Journeyman
1. Bring the bee back from the first ever post
2. Bring the bee back from the first ever post
3. Bring the bee back from the first ever post

He couldnt decide, and was thinking, and he decided to let fate do the work for him, so he closed his eyes and turned around 5 times.

When he opened his eyes. And conveniently he saw a little Bee called 'Bee' pumping weights.

so he chose number...

(Bring back Bee!!)

GuardianSphinx

Smash Journeyman
A huge wasp came and **** all over their home :(

Bee and his female companion Bee were upset :(

And start to cry, until...
SIG, ****ER!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
the swarm of bees set out to get revenge on the wasps. however, right before they were about to launch their attack, the tree with their nest in it was suddenly shaken violently, and their nest fell down. upon exiting, they saw that they were no longer in Kansas, Toto, but rather in Animal Crossing, and saw an oddly proportioned guy with a hat with horns standing there, who said "Dang, I was hoping for a bag of 100 bells." at this they decided to attack him before they got the wasp, and so....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
..Baker of Melevile was stung and quite ugly looking for the remander of the day. As he headed back to his house to save at his gyroid he remembered that he had to give a glassescase to...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
went and saved. "They can wait a bit" he muttered through swolen lips. He had started to save.....

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
when Pink Floyd's Roger Waters burst in the doorway. "Yar!" he cried. "Your poor first name has made me infuriated! I shall kill you!"

"That's a horrible premise!" cried Baker. "Can't you do better?"

Look, I haven't posted in this game since becoming a mod. Bet you never thought you'd see me in here.

"That's no excuse. Roger, go outside. Let's try this again."

"Yar!" he cried, busting in the door. "I need your assistance in doing my taxes!"

"That's all?"

Shut up. Give me a chance to work with this.

"My taxes need doing!" Roger continued. "And a killer gerbil named Svengali is assaulting me with poisoned Lime Jello, attempting to avenge his cousin Billy that I ran over accidentally last week with my...carriage. But let's focus on the taxes."

"I need your W-2s. I think killer gerbil attacks count as a deduction."

"Really?"

"yes, here on line 30 where it asks you to fill Form 40-H. That's the gerbil form."

"I had no idea! Thanks, Baker!"

"My pleasure! Glad to have you back Tic."

Glad to be back, my man.

As the two worked completing Form 40-H, the night began to fall. Just then, the door was kicked down. Looking up, Roger and Baker expected to see Svengali the gerbil, but they were wrong. Standing in the doorway was....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
die. They were shocked and more importantly outraged. "Why did he just die?" "Yeah! He should have done something far out like do the tango, or run away and join a bunch of large albanian women with extreme body odor." "Is that the best that this guy can come up with?" So they climbed out of the screen, sucker-punched mic_128 out of the way and started to type. "One day Bee was talking a long walk in wonderland, he tripped over a rock a feel down in a..."

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
killed himself with a double barrel shotgun. Meanwhile in the land far far away, a person named "unnammed" was ...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
that elephant there." Only problem was that it grew and squashed him into the wall. The elephant then...

ArcFox

Smash Rookie
...smelda and prickly pete. They swore to stop Frankentoad and his shrinky machine so they unshiethed their...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Gideon's post count! "Bahahaha!" Unfortunately Gideon just steped on them from a great hight. As he wiped them from his shoe he muttered, "...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
"I am the Black Mage, I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down..." as he looked up he saw...

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
...a big piece of cheese floating in the sky...so he decided to shoot it down with a big yellow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom