• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aewjn

Smash Ace
Tom Hanks.
TH: "George Bush."
GB:"What?"
TH: "I'm peircing my hands."
GB:"Why, you're a saucy little fellow, aren't ya Jany!"
TH:"xoxoxoxo"

The Duck

Smash Champion
Just then, a crash was heard in the distance, and Mr. T got up with his ultimate blaster cannon because what came from it was 1,000 metal Bin Ladens! Mr. T decided to...

The Duck

Smash Champion
...Team Pikachu from Very hard level adventure Mode came in and tried to use nonsensical attacks against Mr. T, who shoved a Tin Laden in his bazooka and fired!

MassChaos

Smash Ace
...grabbed Kirby and was about to throw him off the face of the Earth when George Bush came with fifty nukes and...

aewjn

Smash Ace
told Giant Kirby and Mr. T that nukes were delicious. George Bush ate the nukes until he threw up, and then Giant Kirby took his underwear off and revealed his nuke in between two cannon balls.
Kirby: well, fellows, get in or get out.

The Duck

Smash Champion
This was a foolish act, as the torpedo exploded and sent Giant Kirby tumbling away. Mr. T decided to pull a Jason Vorhees (that guy from the Friday the 13th movies BTW) by jumping into the air...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
and quacking like a duck. Everyone just stared. Then a pile of fishguts near chenoble mutated into....

aewjn

Smash Ace
Mario's bikini.
Mario: Luigi give you a free night alone, why you make my **** sad.
Mario's bikini suddenly flashed random colors, mostly pink, until it turned back into fish guts which Mario then ate.

aewjn

Smash Ace
wow, kirby is thin.
Kirby then showed off his flabby bones.
Kirby: "I've been workin' out Mario, all the time."
Mario: "Where's your mommy, kirby."
Kirby: "That's a laugh."
Mario then threw up his bikini ...

The Duck

Smash Champion
Then it mutated into a jellyfish, right as Mario's disease made a bunch of little Spongebob heads bud from all over him! Then the jellyfish jumped on someone's face. That face belonged to...

B0r3d*m Alien

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trying to contact my alien associates so they can
BA will not conclude with BA out...

Pit! He was shocked when a gooey substance attached to his face that he accidently let his love arrows fall to the land bellow. People from all parts of the Virtual World were being hit by love arrows! Everyone was falling in love with the wrong person! Mario love X-Box, Dante loves trees, Bowser is vacant of any love and has fallen into a manic state! This dilemma is spreading to the anime world! And the person who cannot be affected by any of this is none other than, Naota from FLCL!!

B0r3d*m Alien

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trying to contact my alien associates so they can
Elsewhere :rolleyes: , Naota is making his way towards the Virtual World where he will have to fight Wario. He sees people hugging trees with arrows in their butts. From the sky, one of Pit's arrows hits Naota's forehead! From his forehead protrudes his essence which is being sucked out by Pit's love arrow. Naota's spirit decides to go up there and fight Pit, but first...he has to find a new body because his old one is frantically in love and is chasing a wierd yellow female ball..Naota's spirit chooses to possess Pit and defeat Wario, Kirby and the budding Spongebobs!

BA out..

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Luckily he found a pot roast and posessed it. (Stolen from South Park. Sue me!) He then realised he screwed up royal. He then saw to his horror Bowser coming towards him with a huungry look in his eyes. If.......

The Duck

Smash Champion
....looks could kill, Bowser would be a homicidal being. This was in Pit's mind when suddenly MILLIONS of multi-colored Spongeobs bolted from the ground...they smiled and their bodies truned blacker than coal, their eyes becoming evil looking and matching their former color through a glow.

They were EVIL Sponges!

aewjn

Smash Ace
Bowser told the evil sponges to wash up for dinner because they had been playing in the sun all day.
spongies: but mommy i wanna beat up naoti
bowser: no butts
the spongies started beating up naoti in all areas but the butt. typical.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
then some guy from nowhere came walking up and said that he was part of the sponge charity, where ppl donate sponges for the unfortunate ppl who happened to have no sponges. he grabed the sponge bobs, but they started beating him up, but then he said "all in a day's work!" and used a sponge stun ray to put them to sleep, but then Bowser came up and started wailing on the guy. the guy started crying for his mommy, and suddenly she appeared! but the guy's mom was someone no one had expected, cuz it was....

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
...Peach. Bowser was so stunned at realizing Peach was a mother that Peach took advantage of the situation and slapped Bowser VERY HARD many times across the face. She pulled a death turnip from the ground with her puny arms and chucked it at Bowser who was sent flying into oblivion. In oblivion, Bowser realized that...

The Duck

Smash Champion
..he was in the land of Spike TV! Just then, he saw Ren and Stimpy eating giant gobules of bloody mucus, when a bunch of WWE Raw superstars came and started...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Itchy and scratchy in their kill-bot.
"I told you itchy, Poochy6 isn't here!"
Itchy then proceded to 'remove' scratchys intestines. Ren who saw the whole incident threw up in his bowl of rino-turd and cow pee soup. "Hey!"' he shouted, "I'm trying to eat here!"

The Duck

Smash Champion
...then both Itchy and Scratchy were swallowed by an anaconda, who later threw them up. Stimpy caught them in his mouth and suddenly, those idiots who do Extreme Elimination Challange appeared!

aewjn

Smash Ace
The idiots started cracking coconuts when all of a sudden an obese dog came rushing in and started licking stimpy's butt ...
stimpy: "nice boy, you are, gary, nice boy."

The Duck

Smash Champion
Suddenly, Mr. T came in with his van and ran over Stimpy.

"My show, the A-Team, don't show on this TV station no more! I pity the foos of Spike TV!" he said before taking a ring post and grinding it through the face of Vince McMahon!

All the wrestlers were shocked and began to...

The Duck

Smash Champion
...Mr. T got really upset and began attacking the wrestlers non-stop! Suddenly, Steve Austin gave him a Stone Cold Stunner (his finishing attack) t0 knock Mr. T down!

aewjn

Smash Ace
Mr. T suddenly started doing jumping jacks because he gained weight from touching John Goodman.
Mr T: "you're a good man, Goodman. SHould I call you Kohn!"
JG:"delightful, rub my tummy."
Mr T:"but i have to be able to fight, not watch tv!"

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
watch this...

and then all of a sudden Mr. T dissapeared and the only person left on the earth was George bush and his fat old maid.

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
..."So George and his fat old mad consumated like there was no tomorrow." said Daddy to his daughter."And that is how the world started again. But instead of Adam and Eve, it's Geroge and his fat old maid. Good night sweetheart." said Daddy in a drunken voice.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Then Daddy vomited all over his "little sweetheart" and she grew vengeful towards the entire worth. Then she went on a rampage to destroy the world when...

aewjn

Smash Ace
DURRRR!!! I R TEH AEJWN!!!11 I POST TEH INAPPROPRIATE!!!!11

I DUN NED NO ROOLS!!!11

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
But then a comet comes and destroys earth and rips it into 3 pieces. The earth was finaly quiet, no wars, ect. Then .........

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
magic powers from beyond the grave! these powers were so powerful that everyone ran for cover, but by then it was too late and they all had 2 heads each, then each head started fighting and they all ate eachother cuz they were hungry, but then Mr T came back and said "I pitty the fool who pitty the fool!" and proceded to pitty the fool who pitty the fool. after all that happened Barney appeared! then everyone hated him so much they all ran over to him and...

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
... gave him a big hug and kiss. Afterwards, they all went to moe's to enjoy a nice beer, barney buying for all of them. But then all of a sudden, Barney's costume fell off, and they all found out that he was a fat guy with no life, like the one in my avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom