• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
notices that Robin has his underpants UNDER his pants!
Batman: ROBIN!! NOOO!! What have you done?

MassChaos

Smash Ace
"Batman we're truly sorry but your ratings suck. We are going to have to cancel your show. I'm truly sorry"
Then Batman...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
turned to the kid he had with ET who said "I pity the foo who doesn't phone home....." Mr T realised it was a horrible mistake and

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
looked straight into Batman's eyes so maliciously, and said one word with so much ferocity to Batman that it made him cry: :beezo::mad:PAIN:demon: Then he easily charged at Batman and...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
die. But before he died, Mr. T came in and said, "Batman... you were conceived in the North Pole." Batman said, "But you're not my father." Mr. T. said, "Yeah, that's cuz I'm yo motha, fool!" Mr. T's eyes were once again filled with malice and he...

MassChaos

Smash Ace
walked away to leave Batman dead, but then Batman suddenly had tremendous strength and stood up. Then he decided to attack Mr. T when you suddenly hear "TATE!" The camera pans over to see Fox saying...

aewjn

Smash Ace
started petting Fox because they liked ducks.
Fox: "fools, i need my medicine. Sally, come here."
Sally: "HANK, HANK, what's wrong."
Fox: "they keep on petting me because they think i'm a duck."
Sally: " ...

The Duck

Smash Champion
...Then the skies rained...the cast of the MTV show Jackáss! And then, Waluigi fell from the sky too, when Arwings began flying by. They...

MassChaos

Smash Ace
shot at the cast members of ******* with such viciousness. The cast members dodged with agility. Then they...

aewjn

Smash Ace
all danced around a christmas tree while doing acrobatics while singing the abc's backwards.

Double Edge

Smash Cadet
ripped a loud fart!!!!! it was so D*** juicy his pants ripped in two and he ran to the bathroom and found...

MassChaos

Smash Ace
...his mom was in the bathroom. They started screaming at eachother for no apparent reason when...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The sandworm burrowed into the ground. He instantly terrorized the United States. Suddenly he was pulled out from the ground easily by Cid Highwind. Cid's limit was ready so he...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
smashed the worm good. Then the RSPCW (RSPA for worms)came and took Cid away. Fallout boy looked sadly at sid as he was carted away and said sadly.........

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
then ben said "i knew i should have taken that left turn at Albecerque" then bugs bunny runs in and says "hey, thats my line!" he then procedes to drop an anvil on his head, but bcuz Ben never had that happen to him b4, he suddenly lets out a huge fart that he had been saving for an ocasion such as this. the horrible gas made the anvil run away in fright. then daffy duck came along and started ranting about how bugs wuz stealing the show when suddenly...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
my red lemurs (u cant escape them) came out and conquered the world, eating all of humanity.

I knew i should have taken that left turn at Albecerque
i used to live there.

aewjn

Smash Ace
but suddenly the red lemurs stopped and went cross-eyed as they started poking their way up each other's a-hole. When all of them did that, they were all connected in a big circle, and Michael Jackson suddenly sprouted from the center.

MJ: Lemurs, you're so freakin' juicy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mikey J cums and the red lemurs join in the annual feast called MJ's *** party.

The Duck

Smash Champion
Then Ren & Stimpy come in to join the party, when all of a sudden Godzilla comes and steps on all the lemurs! Simpy opens mouth wide and...

aewjn

Smash Ace
started singing his theme song.

"Ma, ma, ma, aggga!" He kept on doing it over and over whith Ren making farts as the background music, when all of a sudden George Bush's head plopped out of Ren's butt.

GB: "My name isn't Tommy for nothing, fellas. Now give me a boost or i'll smell cheese."

The Duck

Smash Champion
As Godzilla walked off, George Bush began to assault Stimpy, who enjoyed it until Krillin came and kicked his head, when an anaconda clamped its mouth on Krillin by the skull and began swinging him around.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
a pillow. it was made of feathers, and it was so soft every one went to sleep, but then godzilla had a nightmare and ate everyone in his fright. then Super Man comes back and says "this looks like a job, for Super Man!" then Daffy Duck says "aaahhhhh shut up!!! i was supposed to be the star and then that stupid rabbit comes along and steals the show, and i get stuffed to the side...." then Super Man says "shut up! i must concentrate on the power of cheese, cuz everyone thought the moon was made of cheese, and when ppl went there they found out it was made of rock and no one has been back since because of the power of cheese so I must concentrate and harness the power of cheese even though im supposed to be almost invincible anyway, then i will be invincible!!!"

Daffy duck: ._O

The Duck

Smash Champion
Godzilla then spat up everyone he ate, alive and in one peice. Beetlejuice woke up fro inside the sandworm, and asked, "Hey what happened?"

Suddenly Waluigi liquified himself and jumped down Beetlejuice's throat!!

aewjn

Smash Ace
waluigi: "ooh, you're hot inside."

beetlejuice: "i ... i like the way ... you feel.

George Bush came over and cooked popcorn and stuffed it down B's throat.

waluigi: "i love corny sweets."

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
...was waving his hands in apreciation of the people. When he got struck by the snowball, which hit him on the head, his head hit the ground and he had a concussion. Everybody started to...

Edit: Signature...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom