• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badboy Bighead

BRoomer
BRoomer
... that justin timberlake had his head chopped off yesterday in a blender because he was trying to bake cookies, but he couldnt fit his hand inside the blender, so he put his head in, because with a small brain like his, obviously he has a small head, so when he put his head in...

jet

Smash Lord
britney spears's [insert adult word here] which lead to her saying [insert adult phrase here] which then led to...

jet

Smash Lord
justin to say [insert naughty word here] then God say that's it your dead so then God killed justin and then...

aewjn

Smash Ace
....... and now she's stalking you because she found out she married a man .....

aewjn

Smash Ace
..... and told her to sing one last song before I ripped her frickin' guts out .......

CORY

wut
BRoomer
they summoned the hidden race of giant dancing banannas with their mixture of holy and manly sweat...

aewjn

Smash Ace
and the dancing bananas made everyone eat bananas until they turned into dancing bananas ...

aewjn

Smash Ace
earth blew up because they didn't want to serrender to the monkeys. Next stop: Pluto

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
post more than 10 words. The boards were shocked as they saw what I typed to TBC. As a result I changed my name to....(be kind)

aewjn

Smash Ace
SPAM and told TBC that if he kept on writing posts like these, TBC would find himself in a better place ...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Had a hissy fit. "MY NAME IS ZOOT!!!!! WAHH!!" Of course that meant ..

Y

Yeroc

That someone had activated the hypersonic snoozleplaxer and it had startled some sheep. Thus it was time for...

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
eat pie. so Homer said "alright pie, im gonna start doing this!" *chomps a lot of the air as he walks tword the pie* "and if you get eaten, its your ooooowwwwnnnn fault!!! *more chomping and walking*

*BASH!!!*

Homer hits his head on the thing hanging over the stove

"OOOOOOWWWW!!!! AH CRAP!!!!!! o well

*Homer is about to eat the pie, but right before he eats it the pie starts talking!*

Pie: .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom