• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
magic caca land. then i realized we were in australia and got excited then realized it was in the 50's...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
and people like 220man posted spam and sigs at the worst places, casing games ot to sense make. Then the poster of death, Quetzalcoatl, came and eliminated all who indruded. He had help with

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Got banned for being such a doof. He was banned by a mystery man who wore a black mask with an X on it, many confused tis mod to be XdaDepSak, but they were wrong, for the mod was no mod! He was in fact somebody else... and that person is...

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
Osama bin Laden who had a fluffy signlet with spam all over that said sum nasty thing's about the smashboards moderator's. Some nasty thing's like .......

:D

1-X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
musokid89
sorry I didn't mean to post my sig

Osama then stumbled upon a time machine and took him 99999999999999 milleniums into the future without any kind of ageing. The sun was about to explode and destroy everything so he .........
:)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
called the universal mods names and was promptly banned from the univese moments before the sun exploded. Just as he was getting comfortable, he noticed.....

Ryboflax

Smash Apprentice
The potato then walked while singing the song that never ends to the movie theatre where the new Godzilla movie was showing. The potato then...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
miyamoto man showed up and started yelling in japanese. unfortunately, no one understood japanese...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
which was INCREDEBLY ANOYING for people who were waiting for DBGT to be put in English. People then begged myamito man to teach them Japanese....

CORY

wut
BRoomer
mih, him's not so evil evil twin. to stop it he...
-edit- i know what he did! he pointed at shadow chaos and yelled, "SIG PIG!!"

jet

Smash Lord
and then shadow chaos blew up, and then bill gates randomly walked by and let and X Box monster out of his shorts then...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
SUPERCUBE came and destroyed the evil X box. Bill gates broke down and cried like a pansey (no offence him;) ) Then Him got angry with me and

jet

Smash Lord
which sent all the worlds female population to the other side of the world, and the only one's left were the prostitutes, then...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
kill themselves rather than make the impossible decision of having to see him's dancing bananna dancing free in the breeze or living with nerds constantly trying to crappily hit on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom