• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
but then the ninja jumped ontop of the bannanna and split it in half with his amazing ninja skills and yelled, "SIG PIG!!!"

Shadowwarrior88

Smash Ace
...his Master Sword,but Mario dodged and grabbed him.He whirled Link around and around and then tossed him.Link,defying the laws of physics jumped twice in mid-air and made it back the platform.Link charged at Mario,and Mario fled in fear to the end of the platform.He tryed to move up instead of side to side,but he couldn't."What isa' wrong witha' you!?!?"He yelled to his feet.Link sliced with all his might,leaving not a scratch on Mario but sending him flying away into oblivion."Heh,that was easy,"said Link as Mario exploded.Link was looking for an exit from the platform when Mario came back on some hoverboard.Mario...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
gently floated to the ground and crouched bad *** ninja style with his head ducked, the looked up suddenly all serious and stared at link. after a moment he said, "I am the One, I am no one's *****..." link...

jet

Smash Lord
say stop cussing, for i am the ultimate cussin, and you all are my biznatches, so bow before me mofos, just then...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
the bannanna rose up from its premature death with its battle cry of "PEANUT BUTTA JELLY TIME!" and commenced its evil dance of death and destruction, ultimately leading to...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
a dozen others who already act like @$$ picking monkeys. (Sorry quickey but if I am so is all.) The monkeys made a giant *** picking machiene but no-one new the secret of who to try it out on. MK was very nnoyed, saying "I want answers now or.............

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
"...aw9-5rjwa43orka9- 09-j32r0a9wjef a094j5adfmkla...." Then everyone stared at him and started crying...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
the bannanna stopped his evil evil dance of destruction and stared at the 1337 speak ninja then very eloquently and grammatically correct said, "...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
go to heaven. He giggled at the ridiculousness of the punishment, and went with it. But then the 1337 police called upon their...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
three headed dog of **** to dispense with the sentencing. the bananna shook in fright as he watched the shadow of the huge dog on a wall as it approached him. his fright grew with every slightly thudding step of the huge beast. he could smell the horrible horrible stench that issued forth from it, the fire and brimstone from the depths of **** surrounding it. he covered his eyes in fright as the beast turned the corner but opened them again quickly so it could see the face of its killer... a three headed french poodle? wtf?...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
but the real problem is that the thirds of the bananna's body the three headed **** poodle had eaten are still sentient within their bodies and are about to explode from their collective chest ala aliens...

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
'how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could check wood?'

The chimps, the started beating the crap out of James because the woodchuck was a bad word in Chimp language

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
ad then beat up Game & Watch for typing it too. The problem was they hadn't counted on Game & Watch's legendary

CORY

wut
BRoomer
bananna summoning powers. he summoned the banannas out of the chimps bodies, causing them all to explode as the banannas forcibly forced their way out of their bodies...

CORY

wut
BRoomer
dk popped up on his little platform thingy. all the banannas stared in awe at the great simian as he floated above them for a moment then descended into their midst. he looked about him calmly then the banannas pounced upon him, ripping him to pieces...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
the lord Apple, for there has been major fights wether bananas can be clasified as fruit, and apples leading the revolt. They started towards....

CORY

wut
BRoomer
the great apple tree. once there they started to climb it when this kid appeared out of nowhere and said, "one, two, three, get off my father's apple tree!" the banannas looked at the boy for a second, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom