• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sum41

Smash Ace
shot him with several rounds of a submachine gun. Steve fell dead and then clint took some peptobismol and went to the local....

jet

Smash Lord
strip club and then he died because the girls were so hot there and he was commiting alot of sins when...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
...when my army of red lemurs jump out of the groudn and eat off his earlobes, and then bite off his shine. they then go around and conquer the entire land of....

shishkabob

Smash Champion
Taking a bath in X's Kitchen sink singing Elmo's s
ate it and said "Mmm, mmm, good!". so then everyone went to the temple of the darned and prayed there until 5 years later everyone looked like hobos and they finally managed to summon the almighty toilet paper roll, of DOOM! So the toilet paper roll ate everyone except Crono and they all went out to eat at...

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
but then, people started making grammar errors, and so evil doers started attacking those people. THe entire place was breaking down in madness untill...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
funky lepracuans came down and started eating everyones flesh. and they all....

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
They encountered a giant, ugly, bone crunching, maro sucking octopus! "Fo Fi Fai Fo Fe! I smell something I'm gonna eat!" shouted the octopus as he chased the poor lepherchans! When suddenly, they bribed the octopus with some gold "Wait Mr. Octo thing..." said one lepherchan "If you don't eat us we'll give you this gold! If you do eat us however...

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
Chococo bokacoco, a young chococococo was being born from a bococaoko. Everyone one from all around went to see this amazing creation for it were to make history because...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the creation was quite a sight. It was because there was a shell of crime flat shook scream juice in the barnyard. Even though there were still some lemurs that were living...

jet

Smash Lord
The rebel's fleet women, just then the Dark Side (not the clan) landed on the rebel's planet and then they said...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
"oh crap" because a bunch of red lemurs jumped down and ate there....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
And suddenly a bunch of blue lemurs started eating the red lemurs. Then some random homeless man stood up and said "Why are we bringing back the lemurs?" but it didn't matter because the homeless man turned into a monster and said "YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!" right in your face. The monster looked like...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
and was hillary clinton. She then sucked out his soul and created an evil army of doom to conquer the world.

jet

Smash Lord
murderer, was arrested for eaing to much cheese, but then a colony of atomic bunnies, busted him out of jail then...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
the red lemurs came and ate their inards. Hillary Clinton, now the evil ruler of earth, became a nun.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
But then a mysterious person who wanted universal domination edited her post to say "I AM NOT A MODERATOR AND IT IS NOT MY JOB TO ENFORCE THE RULES.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
A girl visited the boards with a new post saying "Hi I'm a girl ;)," OMG not a woman? no way? This caused SWF members...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Gideon decided to close down SWF to make some new hacks, then a trillion more glitches are born. Then someone saves the day by...

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
... too far! he realized he was out of style cause everyone had flasy stuff on (no pun intended)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom