• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
...kept charging at Dom. Suddenly Dom flashed her super belly button light powers upon the roach. The roach transformed into (OH NO!) Papa Roach. Then...

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
It exploded, revealing chocolate prawns in its wake. Then, there was a mass frenzy of grabbing them, and suddenly the prawns sprouted and turned into...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
his dog. Just then, a group of communistic lemurs ate his head. And then they burned the world with.....

jet

Smash Lord
that burt renolds died, so they went to jupiter and beat up the aliens that told them that he was alive, so...

Maro23

Smash Journeyman
capture the angry chickens and inject hormones into them so the chickens would grow faster and the Martians could sell them to Foster Farms, but the chickens grew ten feet tall and were filled with rage. The chickens...

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
a rift in the sands of time. The chicken god, Cournalist was sumoned to earth. the chickens trusted their god until cournalist betray the chickens, absorbing their souls to power himself up. after all of the chickens were consumed, cournalist attacked...

Maro23

Smash Journeyman
the White House. Cournalist had gained the power to become invisible by taking the souls of the chickens. Cournalist used this power to plant a bomb with a timer of thirty minutes on the White House and then ran away happily. Eventually the guards came by and saw the bomb, but it only had one picosecond left! The guards...

Maro23

Smash Journeyman
the cows got Mad Cow disease and contaminated Europe (again). Europe then retaliated with...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
bed! I sleep on that! He then dropped to the floor and began acting like a deranged

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dangit! Why did you make me do that man!? That really hurt ya know." "Silence mortal!" shouted satan "I can do whatever I want whenever I want! And right now... I send you back to the mortal world, because you're a dork, and heck has no room for the dorky type! Off ya go!" Then Clint Eastwood got shot back to the Mortal world, when suddenly he met...

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
a mouth watering, 6 ft pizza with everything on it. He got so madly hungry that he had to eat the entire thing. He was so full he couldn't move untill...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
steeve Erwin came along. "Oh crikey! Look at this BEutiful creature! Orhhh so fat, it must be pregnant. Lets look at its droppings to check!" At this clint eastwood lost it and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom