• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
But the Universe turned inside out creating a new Big bang. As the planets were forming, a little worm apeared from no-where. It promptly died due to lack of oxygen but not before it.....

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
created a news heavens and a new Earth. Yes, Wormy became the creator of a tiny ecosystem that was as delicate as ever anything was. Unfortunately when he carked it, everyone was screwed. After 15 mins, the civilisations developed video games, and atoned for their sins of not having made it sooner. Looking solemn, the appointed leader of Earth declared:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mainly beacuse a baked potato was the codename for a photon grenade. He was stopped by Fatter-eater lad who then ate it himself. Amazingly.....

B0r3d*m Alien

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trying to contact my alien associates so they can
became the first man in the universe to pee his pants but
;) this guy peed his pants first from the anticipation and was written in the World Record Book, which became the first ever World Record Book.

And then a guy burped, and he too was written in the World Record book for being the first guy to burp.

Then clouds formed, which too was written in the World Record Book as the first clouds to form, and it started to rain and this magnificant event was indeed written in the World Record book as the first rain ever.

And then BA was born and he became the first baby to be born in this world and was worshipped by all.
He became the fastest baby to be conceived and brought to the world because this universe hasn't existed for 9 months. And his parents became the first people to have sex and they too were written in the World Record Book.

This process continued until the World Record Book was full.
The keeper of the book became BA who was now a teenager and he became the fastest growing teenager. Then the internet was created [/fade to black forshadowing something bad].

BA out...

Edit- BA also became the first to post his sig in this new world.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
and thats where everyhing went wrong. (DA-da-dummm) Things quicky became dependant on computerchips and when it became the year 2 all computer devices went nuts as they didn't think of the y2-bug. Planes were falling from the skies, microwaves were attacked by army-men with computerchips, the Potato chip factory was attacked by the racker factory, as they all contained computer-chips. Then Ba decided to write this all in the book except.....

SabreAnt

Smash Lord
for the part where a computer dacked him. Standing there without pants and a look of boredom on his face, BA chose to take the Blue pill and ended up conquering the machines. Unfortunately he scorched the sky, this led to...

B0r3d*m Alien

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trying to contact my alien associates so they can
The ozone layer slowing withering away, which too was written in the Book.

BA decided to combine the parts of the fallen machines into one. The connection was so vast and complex, it resembled a web (spider web was also include in the Book) and so the internet was made, which too was written in the book. BA knew people wanted to voice their opinions and avoid having to show their ugly faces so he created a forum called SmashWorld Forums (he got the smash from smashing a computer which was still alive and working). Instantly it got tons of members (BA made the first forum, first internet and first computer ever made which was added to the Book). BA appointed a group of mods and super mods to watch over the boards while he straightened up the Book. The mods were.....

BA out..

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
instantly distracted by the magic beans that began falling from the sky, so that was writen in the World record book too. the magic beans were planted and grew into leaves that when you got onto them they would fly around making a cheesy hovering noise. everyone like these so much that they bacame the prefered mode of transportation all around the world. suddenly a fish came and ate the bug sitting on the ground and everyone made a big deal out of it because it was teh first bug to be eaten so it was writen down in teh world record book , and the stuff about the magic bean plants was writen down too. then...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
. . . the Spanish Inquisition came and burned the record book, screaming "NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION" all the while. As the citizens watched from their beans . . .

Titanium-FiRe

Smash Journeyman
there suddenly came a huge sound! This was the side effect of using one of these flying leaves, it made you fart! The gas of all propelled them in the direction they werefacing, which was the Spanish Inquisition. Ramming the Spanish Inquisition down with such force and killing them caused joy, but then they saw all this weird gas floating around and....

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
...remembered about the r3c0rD b0oK and tried to save the records of fish and magic beans and bugs. after that they wrote the Spanish Inquisition in the book, but then the Skull Kid from MM came and made the moon crash into the world in 3 days, so Link used the Song of Time to go back in time when he needed more time, but then the guys with the w0RlD r3c0rD b0oK took his ocarina and put it in the book because it could time travel so Link couldnt go back in time cuz they stole it and then the moon was gonna hit the Earth but then...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Spanish inquisition! LOL!

Hydrochloric acid, and was kicked out of the local spelling bee. This too was written in the book of records. Then BA wrote that he was the first person to write inn the record book. Then the knights who say "Nee!" came along and demanded a shrubery. BA was curious as to what a(n)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
they were no longer the Knights who say "Nee". They were know the Knights who say:

IKKI-IKKI-IKKI-paTANG ZOOPOING!

At this point a demonic rabbit leaped out of the forest and descended upon BA, but . . .

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
he wackd it with a stick and it died. Of course Ba wrote this in the book. BA suddenly had a heart attackand died so he came back as a ghost and wrote it in the book. Then....

bonehead

Smash Apprentice
i came and sat on top of ba. yay.
Then I want ed to eat some donutes. I went to a store called krispy's kreams and bought...

Meowth

Smash Ace
one box of one dozen starving, crazed weasels. And bonehead's like:
Get 'em off me!
Get 'em off me!
Oh!
No, get 'em off, get 'em off!
Oh, oh God, oh God!
Oh, get 'em off me!
Oh, oh God!
Ah! (more screaming)

But, as luck would have it...

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
your post(^) makes no sence! so this guy with a sword goes up to a chicken and hits it a couple of times, so it crows for help and all the other chickens in the world come and rip Bob (the guy with the sword)to shreds, so BA wrote that down too, but then the cat in the hat came by and said "i think ill fart on my head!" (that righms!) (sp) so he bent his head over backwars untill it was right next to his butt and farted, so BA wrote that down too, but then...

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
So BA started running around jovially yelling, "I like chickens, Eddy!" Then Eddy came over and asked BA, "BA! Where'd you come from?" To which BA replies, "Blame my parents, Eddy!" Suddenly...

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
a voice from nowhere says
Origonaly posted by Metroid Killer:

there's no rules about the length of your posts, just keep it more than 10 words please.
to Enforcer and throws rock at him until he runs away and sends his evil army of chickens after him and laughs untill he falls over. so then the most crazy and unimaginable thing imaginable happened: ...

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
It was discovered that Sonic and Tails really are in SSBM, and they're in the Broken Tier above Sheik and Marth. All the scrubs use Sonic and Tails and absolutely destroy all of the true players... then the universe explodes... or does it...?

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
So Gideon says, "You bet I would!" Then the turkey told Gideon that he'd have to follow him before he could eat him. And so Gideon followed the turkey, only to wind up...

MassChaos

Smash Ace
On Mount Olympus. Gideon sees Zeus and goes over to talk to him, but Zeus is in a cranky mood and throws lightning bolts at him. Gid jumps off Mount Olympus screaming when...

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
says, "What're you talking about? I would've been fine!" To which Hercules replies, "Oh, I see how you are! Fine!" as he launches Gideon into outer space, where he lands...

Hayato

Smash Apprentice
right back into Hercules' arms, pissed off Hercules threw Gideon into a crowd of people in Chicago, and the one person he happened to land on was...

MassChaos

Smash Ace
choknater. Choknater was pissed so he said "anonymously guest book shame" and fell in love with Crono. Then he decided to destroy all living human beings when...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I stood in the way of aewjn. He tried to get unbanned by jumping a thousand miles in the air and body slamming a 300-pound quarterback, but instead, I stood in his way and now I earn $26.95 an hour. Then I decided to destroy all living beings, until a huge malice anime tree monster decided to obliterate my ovaries until...

Hayato

Smash Apprentice
Gieon fell on him again. Just as he was about denonatethe bomb, he got shot by Agent Smith from The Matrix then Neo came and(Good movie!)

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
said, "What're you doing here? It doesn't make any sense." To which, Smith replied, "Or does it? I would think that someone as... astute as you, Mr. Anderson, would know the true reason for my being here." With dawning understanding, Neo gasps and says...

Hayato

Smash Apprentice
"Wait a second....i forgot to wear my sunglasses!" Smith laughed evilly. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Then Smith started strangling Neo, but then Hayato came with his plasma sword and...

Anime RPG

Smash Cadet
Smith turns and says, "Hey, isn't that off of an Elite from Halo?" Hayato says, "Uh, wha? LOOK BEHIND YOU!" So Smith turns and looks behind him, and sees...

INFESTD

Raging Pirate
BRoomer
A giant dong. And Smith was all like "WHOA!" and Hyato was all like "WHOA!" and the dong was all like "WHOA!" Suddenly, a story ruiing metor was detected heading straight for the EXACT spot that the three were standing at! Smith was all like...

Hayato

Smash Apprentice
"WHoa!!!!!" Smith and Neo then flew off, with Hayato holding to Neo leaving The Giant Dong to be killed. As they landed...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hayato found out he had some sort of new disease and had to rush to the hospital immediately. He was lucky it was not very deadly but the bad news is that he needed a liver transplant and had to eat a 10 year old sandwich which none existed so he had to get the best doctors in the world to find an alternate cure. So now they had to wait longer. If they don't then he will die in 10 years. Many people were sad from the news that they...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom