• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aewjn

Smash Ace
Superman's wife, Po from the Teletubbies.

"Rub me, man. I'm a little rubby tubby. Rub me my little tummy. Yummy in my tummy."

Then all the teletubbies came in and started massaging Superman's private area.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I cont spall. How umbaresng

Then Radioactive man, Fallout boy and Duff man came to save Superman from his wife. The only problem was they had forgotten

aewjn

Smash Ace
stick his hand in Bart's *** and stop the gas from destroying the world. Homer smiled as he let out the beans.

aewjn

Smash Ace
giant Kirby.

Kirby: "What ya doin' in ma private property, sonny. Get in or get out"

Waluigi tried to punch Kirby but then Kirby's mother, who was twice as big, came out.

KM: "Don't you **** my son, little girl."

Waluigi giggled.

The Duck

Smash Champion
Waluigi then jumped at Superman and attacked, only to be punched to the ground. Then, Wario came in, powered up in anger, and became...Hulk-Wario! Hulk-Wario...

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
dream land, where a crap load of Kirby clones attacked him. then he woke up in real life to see Super man, Bart, Homer, the Lepruchaun, Waluigi, the teletubies, giant kirby, and GK's mom, all staring at him. then SuperMan pointed at Wario's head and said: "look! you have something on your head! its a(n)"...

aewjn

Smash Ace
blade of grass!

Superman took the blade of grass and started hitting everyone with it because he was having his daily temper tantrum

cheeseguy

Smash Ace
...but the excitement caused Superman to have a stroke, and he fell down. Superman dropped the blade of grass! Waluigi dove to catch it, but...

aewjn

Smash Ace
but when Waluigi saw Wario, he fell in love.

Waluigi: "Suck me, you ****."

Wario took out his condom.

aewjn

Smash Ace
a man named Uncle Stawberry took his nephew Little Booboo to the museum to buy some popcorn and watch the sun's phases.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
unfortunatly, at the time that uncle stawberry and little booboo are buying popcorn, the corn of the world decides that they are tired of being eaten, so they form an army and wage war with the humans. but never fear, Link is here! he uses his fire arrows to pop the corn into popcorn effectivly killing them, but just as he pops the last kernle, someone steps out of the shadows to challenge him. its...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's the evil Soda men! Knowing that the fire arrows can't hurt them they attacked link with the incredible force thought only owned by

Reptile

Smash Apprentice
..strained peaches...link ducked for cover only to find a big fat wad of ugly disgusting...

aewjn

Smash Ace
warts growing on him.

"Man, I knew I should've kept off young link, but he's so hot."

Link took off the warts and showed them to the Soda Men.

O_O

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
nooooooo!!!!! My only weakness!

As sodaman disapeared into a baby squid, Lenard Nemoy walked up and said "My work here is done." Link walked up to him and said" hey! you didn't do anything!"
Lenard replied "Didn't I?"

Reptile

Smash Apprentice
a half off sale of kokiri men's cologne(sp?) he rushed up to the cashier along with some bombs (can't forget the explosives:D ) and bought his stuff, as he was making his way out of the bomb shop when he heard a blood curdling scream, he dropped his purchases and drew the master sword only to turn around to face a...

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Misdreavus, who had snuck up behind him to scare him. Link was annoyed cuz it made him drop his stuff and he couldnt slice it up cuz the sword would go right through it, so he picked up his stuff and walked along untill he got to his house.

Link: wow, its been a long time since ive been here. i wonder if everything is the same?

he walked to the door way and opened the door, only to find that his house was infested with...

aewjn

Smash Ace
young links and old links and links of any size and age.

Beer-belly link: "Get in or get out."

Reptile

Smash Apprentice
playing air hockey with the local residents at a nursing home, we've also recieved reports of an accomplis(sp?), he looks to be about five feet, ten inches. He has a long black beard, and on his shoulder is a big...

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
wart. if you see these two, please contact Hyrule athorities imeadiatly, and if you are Link, just go ahead and kill them.

Link: cool. its been kinda boring around here any way.

Link then proceeded to un-sheath his master sword. he took a step outside, and saw a nursing home.

Link: hmmm, thats weird, i never saw that before.

just as he said this, two ppl ran out of the nursing home. one had a mini air hocky table with him, and the other one was five feet, ten inches. He has a long black beard, and on his shoulder was a big wart. they were chasing a chicken, which was running as fast as it could, trying to fly away, but it couldnt with its under developed wings.

Link: Hey, you 2, stop!

he ran after them, and they turned to see who it was. when they saw it was the Hero of Time, they stoped dead in their tracks and into an ally, trying to escape. Link cornered them and was about to kill them like the news lady said, when the guy with the mini air hocky table said...

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
the criminals, so he decided that his bombs wouldnt work. he then proceded to use them as target practice with his bow and arrows. he was using the fire arrows cuz he liked to watch his enemies burn, hehehe... but then the criminals saw the chicken and started runing away.

Link: hey! i thought i told you guys to get back here!

he ran after them, but they ran into a small building with only 1 door. he steped inside only to see someone he didnt know standing next to something he had never seen b4. the person and object were...

SIG!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
batman and the bat-mobile.
Link: Who are you and what is that...thing?
Batman: I am batman and i see you are no good at crime fighting are you?
Link: What do you....hey!! The robbers!
As link was talking the robbers had gotten away but they had left behing a trail of air hockey pucks and

Tails the Fox

Smash Ace
That guy from Ninja Turtles with the Mask(forgot his name) appears.

Hockey Guy:Hockey anyone??
Link:no comment

all of a sudden something exploded behind them.

Reptile

Smash Apprentice
It was a mouse that walked into an exploding mouse trap. Link hit the floor and scrambled for the door

Link: We've got company!
Casey: What are you talking about?
Link: Them!

Link pointed to the most hideous thing you could imagine, it was...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Batman and the batmoble.
Batman: Hey! I was going to help you catch the bad guys but to heck with you!
Batman jumped into the batmobile and saw that.........

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Link had already caught most of the robbers, but one was getting away! Batman rushed towards him with malice, but as he attacked the robber...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom