• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Zook and Begolfer falling into the river as well. Now they are with the rest of us in the river, but we are all swallowed by a whale! Now we are in the whales stomach, and now we need to find a way out! (without killing the whale because it is endangered and if we even hurt it we will end up in jail) So now..............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
The whale spouts out a ton of water with us and we land on different parts of a strange island.

WEST SIDE: Begolfer33, Kirara724, Pezaddict
EAST SIDE: FireKP1, Zook, Okurama

So the group on the west side does.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
tries to run away, because the island volcano erupted. But they meet up with the east side people instead. About to be killed, we find a time hole (mario and luigi 2), and because we are desperate enough, we jump into the hole. We end up 3000 years into the future, where cacnea rules the universe! More specifficaly, we are in cacneas mewthree factory, where pokemon called mewthree are being mass produced. They look exactly like mewtwo, except they are red and don't have tails. We are spotted by the mewthrees and are attacked! So we are about to be killed because we are outnumbered and not nearly as powerful as the mewthrees, but we are saved! A person appears and clears a path for us to escape through, and we successfuly ran away! Back at the person's base (which is actually just an abandoned Mcdonalds) we learned who the person was. It was Princess peach, who is a cyborg now. We learned that cacnea got the final piece of the triforce 2999.99 years ago and conquered the world 2999.9 years ago and we also learned that........................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
our future selves, except for mine, who just got killed yesterday. Now we got aqquanted with ourselves, and our future selves join us in our journey. Next, we...............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Stop at a park to eat lunch. But we quickly realize we don't have any food so Kirara724 and future Zook get in a big fight to find food. FireKP1 and future Kirara724 g ot ogrocery store to find food but when we get there......

odonata345

Smash Cadet
...they find that the store is all out of organic pigs, which are an intregal part of FireKP1's infamous bacon-and-banana sandwiches. So, the pair goes out in search of some manner of agricultural producer to find an organic pig, but upon spotting a farm in the middle of nowhere and stopping to check it out, they find that...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the farm is actually a factory! But of course, they didn't know that until they went inside, of course. This factory is being used to mass produce more mewthrees, and now firekp and the future Kiara are now surrounded by mewthrees, so now they had to fight! Fortunatly, these mewthrees were much weaker than the ones that were encountered earlier, so they were easily defeated. But there were more coming after the pair, so they ran into another room. But it was actually a huge colleseum! So the pair went towards the center of the giant arena, and was greeted by a unknown figure....................

"Hi ho!" the cloaked figure said, "Good day to the both of you. I hope you enjoyed your life so far................................. BECAUSE IT ENDS NOW!!!"

The person revealed himself to be Toadsworth, and attacked the duo with an energy beam, and the team was severly damaged. So now they had to fight the evil Toadsworth because there was no way out, and nobody could get in, so there was no chance for the duo to get help. Toadsworth attacked Firekp with another energy beam, but this time, the attack was dodged and.............................

(please don't post a one liner)

odonata345

Smash Cadet
...FireKP1 summoned a good bit of energy, and conjured fire! Upon hurling burning death on Toadsworth, FireKP1 saw that future Kiara was preparing to do something as well. Meanwhile, Toadsworth was screaming, "No! No! No! I don't like fire!" because his cloak, which had previously served as an intimidation was now serving as a base for a conflagration. The numerous Mewthrees attempted to assist this mysterious man by psychic control of fire, but the fire sang out with an unbound screech of delight, and the Mewthrees' power dwindled even moreso, leaving these things unable to immediately control the flaming mess.
Meanwhile, Kiara was ready to unleash her power upon Toadsworth. A spectacular aura emanated out from her, and began to fill the entire coliseum with a light.
However, to rudely interrupt this intriguing display of power, another cloaked figure appeared. This figure was hovering in midair, and said...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
ENOUGH OF THIS!! and then the figure gave a full restore to toadsworth, putting him back at full health and curing him of the burn. Then the mysterious figure revealed itself to be......................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
GANONDORF! So Ganondorf attacked FireKP1 with a blast of dark energy and really pissed him off. Kirara724 had a bad feeling on what FireKP1 would do so she got out the way when flames covered his entire body and crashed straight into Toadsworth causing a huge, firey explosion. Sending FireKP1 and Kirara724 flying to.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
ganondorf, who immediatly slammed the team to the ground. But all of a sudden, firekp started glowing with an amazing power. He immediatly punched ganondorf in the stomach, killing him because of the awesome power firekp now has. But then toadsworth's power started growing too. Firekp and Toadsworth were now both superpowerful. So the two titans clashed in an epic battle, and...............

(no one liners)

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Toadsworth aims a punch at FireKP1 but I ignite my fire to extremely hot conditions tha tburn Toadsworth. Toadsworth ran to FireKP1 but got tripped by Pezaddict. Pezaddict strangles Toadsworth and he dies. So we go to....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
nowhere, becasue i got in the way, (and why are you callin my cousin kiRARA a girl?!) but anyway, 'they're back and now they want u since they senced your power, so now they dont want me, so yeah, and here they come', once i got finished talking thats when the Drome Sentinals(which are upgrades of the previous dromes) came flying past me, and towards FirePK, and Pez, then......

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
we started kick there @**, then more mew3 appear, so we say "WHAT THE HELL" :mad: , and startded to kill them like crazy, then a dimensional portal appear, that is usually another time hole, we usually where going to jump, but 3 figures appear from the portal, and yeah the where bowser, mew2 and ganondorf from the past, and then there copys from the future appear, and yeah the ganon from the future was revive. So they say "REVENGE", and whated to kill us again, luckely the portal was still open so we get in, and the baddies follow us, so this time we ended in a bigger problem, exacty in....... :confused:

FireKP1

Smash Lord
A volcano that is beginning to erupt! Anyhow me, Okurama and Pezaddict try to climb up while Kirara724 and Torchman try to stop the lava, but the volcano erupts blasting us off to......

Shadtic Fire

Banned via Administration
A place where I check and study legal stuff
The middle of the arctic. They meet me and I explain that I'm here cause I'm bored. Anyhow myself, FireKP1 and Torchman clears the ice snow to make a path so we can go down to Manitoba before travelling down to Onatrio. But when we get to Winnipeg we see.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
that FireKP1 gets us into a hotel room and admits he wasn't a man. He'd always wanted to be a man since he thought they we're cool so she pulled down her hair and his breasts moved out a little. Everyone is shocked except for torchman who thinks FireKP1 is cute. Before Torchman and FireKP1 can embrace FireKP1 runs to the bathroom to throw up. Which leads to Kirara724 and Shadtic Fire doing tests on FireKP1 to reveal that she is pregnant! And everyone goes.....

NOTE: I am really a guy I just wanted to change things a little.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Well, I go into another time hole because of how ridiculous this story is getting. I land 1 million years in the past, where I am now being trained by Mew and celebi to become the most powerful fighter ever. But since the time hole closed behind me, and I never told anybody where I was going, so nobody knows where I am. But nobody really cares since they are all preoccupied with the fact that firekp is pregnant. So then..................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Everyone goes crazy until Shadtic flares up the whole room. We call for a plan so FireKP1 offers for us to go to her house in London, Ontario. So we all get in the van and Okurama looks at FireKP1 and just thinks she is so hot. He also imagins FireKP1 with a big pregnant belly. So we go down the Trans-Canada highway in Northern Ontario. But we get stuck in a traffic jam so Kirara724......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
transforms the van so it looks like an ambulance so everybody will pull over. But unfortunatly, Toadsworth appears and destroys the van with an energy beam. So now it is time to fight Toadsworth, but worse, he has 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 super-powered mewthrees as backup! So the fight begins with.................................................

(and yes, Toadsworth survived that last fight. How, I don't know and I don't care. And please, no one liners.)

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Okurama protecting FireKP1 while SHadtic, Kirara724 and TOrchman kill some of the Mewthrees. Ufortuantely they overpower us so Kirara724 teleports us to Shadtic's hometown ARUBA! So we take a dip in the water while Shadtic does more tests on FireKP1 to reveal that the father is.......OKUARMA! Shadtic and FireKP1 come to the beach where they explain that Okurama is the father of this baby so Okurama explains everything. Starting off at......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the obious fact that he and firekp.....................you know what Im talking about, but Im not going into detail because it might get me banned. So after everything was explained, enter Toadsworth and the mewthrees! But teleporting is against the law in Aruba, so they must fight. Now........................

(no one liners)

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Okuarma crashes into 12 mewthrees while Kirara724 and FireKP1 espace. Torchman and Shadtic Fire blaze several mewthrees but they keep coming back. Meanwhile FireKP1 and Kirara724 are trapped by Toadswroth and 45 mewthrees and our heroes......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
are going to be no one but us, so then everyone heard an echoing voice saying "Electric Bomber!", then all of a sudden a round electric bomb flew from me to the center of everyone. When it finally hit the ground, our surroundings where all demolished, and when everyone woke up from the blast all of the Mew3 s and Drome Sentinals where gone, 'maybe i should use that more often, so now what do we do?,' i asked when someone answered.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Let's go back to London to figure out what to do with this baby FireKP1 replied. So we got on a boat even though Shadtic and Torchman are scared of water since the yuse fire powers. FireKP1 was seasick and Okkaurma and Kilara724 wen't to the otherside of the deck when they saw.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
that Toadsworth was the captain! So now in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, thousands of miles away from any land, the battle continues. Then Toadsworth transformed into a Shrooboid!!! So kiara used a thunder attack on the shrooboid, but it just healed him!!! So physical attacks were the only way to kill him, and even that was impossible since the shooboid was covered in spikes!!! Desperately, the group decided to.............................

(no one liners)

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Have Torchma nand Shadtic Fire burn off his spikes which they did to some and then FireKP1 and Kirara724 btoh kicked him before his spikes reginerated. They burned him again only this time it didn't do anything so FireKP1 and Okurama wen't and sterred the boat around knockin gToadsworth over bu than the boat ran out of gas leaving them stranded! So they....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
(oh for everyone who doesnt know, im not covered in fire i just generate it and manipulate it, just like my cause Kirara724 can generate his electricity since its in his body)

so then team all jumps out the boat, then me and kirara flew up and grabbed the othere and flew to land, then...........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
We land in Miami, Florida which is gonna feel the burnt of Hurricane Natalee in a day. Considering we wave to leave we rent a car only to find that they've all been sold out due to the hurricane. So we all rent a hotel with us sharing seperate rooms.

ROOM 134: Torchman, Kirara724, Shadtic Fire
ROOM 137: FireKP1, Okurama

BUt at 7:31 AM we began to hear some winds around 40 MPH. So we check out our windows and find the hurricane is getting closer and we're right in the path of it! So we.......

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
so i make a call for my friend TimeZone as if nothing was happening 'yeah, i need something that can stop a hurricane, and kirara says he needs another pair of rocket shoes twice as fast as his old ones, does anyone else need anything?' then someone asked for.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom