• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
to contact me to help u get ur revenge on the evil planet we then took off for Zookamious, but when.....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
so i used my electricity to blow all of them up or atleast enought to get to Zook, but........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
......Zook came out and transformed into a GIANT METAL CYBORG! I tried to burn but it reflected at Kirara724. Then Zook threw me away from the planet and into space where Kirara724 thought I was dead. Then........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Petey Pirahna came and ate all the zombies! I hired him to help you kill the zombies, so Petey joins the team! So then...................................

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I covered myself with an electrical field around me, so then I blasted off into space with my rocket Air Force 1's. While i was approaching FireKP1, so was a meteor, so then.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
......the three of us crashed send me and Kirara724 back to earth. Kirara724 wen't back to destory Zook since I wasn't interseted anymore. I palyed that golf game with Begolfer33 and......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the meteor killed Zook, and then I conquered the planet Zookamious and changed the name to peztopia, an awesome planet that is ruled by ME!!! Unlike Zook though, I am a fair and loving ruler, so nobody declares war on me, and I decide to throw a party to celebrate my awesomeness, and.............

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I came to destroy it because sooner or later someone is going to take it over from u, so i charged my energy and turn the planet into a Big bang, making it a Super nova, (oh, and Pez wasnt on it :)), meanwhile....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the party was still going on, and ____________ (who is not pezaddict)is drunk on ice cream, so.....................

(for the record, the planet was deserted when it was destroyed)

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I just didnt care anymore and went back to Earth to recruit with Torch, FireKP, and Nin10do Bishop, since we had found out there were more terrorist going after......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the worlds supply of bologna. So I decided to possess Petey Pirahna since I was tired of the body I had before, and I join the team on it's crazy mission to...............

Invincible Fox

Smash Journeyman
Eat the faces off of the green bean people from planet 47. However the green bean people heard about this in advance and they readied their weapons known as...................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
The bean missiles. They ran into me, Torch, Kirara724 and Nin10do Bishop. They used their bean missiles on us but me and torch burned them and the trrrorist plans. But suddently an explosion came about 20 miles from here. We wen't there to check it out and found.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
we killed the bean and burrito people with ease. But we all got sucked into a hole that takes us 100 years into the past and we end up in..........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
save them from the evil force that is trying to take over the world that is called the...........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
the Shadtics. These Shadtics all have a elment to them {The 17 in pokemon}. So each of us goes in pairs. Torch10, Kirara724 and FireKP1 go one way while Invincible Fox, G$$$, Nin10do Bishop and Peddaict go the other way but meet up with......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the wario bros. , who challenge my group to an RPG battle and we have to accept, so we do. Invinciblefox starts by...............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Wario crashes into Begofler33 and myself. However Shadtic Ice tries to freeze the rest of my group who had arrived but Shadtic Poison melts Wario wit hacid to death. Then we.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
killed waluigi because he is a wuss. Then I fought Shadtics normal, flying, and rock and killed them easily with my toxic vomit. But it turns out that shadtic steel actually is on our side, so he joins us. Then..................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Yoshi spits out the egg with Wario but Shadtic Fire melts it. FireKP1 and SHadtic Fire both launch fire at each other with Kirara724 and Peaddzict battling Shadtic's dark and ice. Then.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
shadtic fire killed wario. But I ate shadtic fire, and said "HOT!!!" So I eat shadtic ice and now I am all better. So then..............

pezaddict

Smash Lord
and sent all of us to final destination! Now the team must fight the remaining shadtics and the shadow queen! So now.................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
me getting killed by the shadow queen, but since possessing resulted in death here, I was doomed to wander final destination forever..................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
But then Peach came and knocked you out. You are now unconcious. So peach and daisy take you to...................

(my 500th post! yay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom