• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
it was me now help me! and stop be so scared im not going to blow up yet, i still got some hours left, well....then Begolfer......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
look u peice of worhtless- what am i doing, i let go of him and made the electricity around my hand go away, never mind for get it, i then fly off when all of a sudden....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
to challenge the former team with Begolfer, Pez, and Bishop nin10do while me and Torch watched, then...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
and I asked, "What team am I on?" but nobody paid attention, so I just decided to watch, and if anybody tried to make me fight or attacks me, my shroob army will kill them. So the battle begins.........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Jr. troopa gets killed in 5 seconds. Then I just left the area and watched the fight on comcast digital cable halfway across the universe.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
He got killed again FOREVER because we want to get on with our lives. Returning to the battle, in which I am not involved.............

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I decided to spice up the story, so I hired Petey Pirahna to go into the Paper Mario World and eat everybody, and after Petey went into the paper mario world, I blew up all the exits to make it so that nobody can escape, and to make the story more interesting......................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
were still in the paper mario world, since the gates were all destroyed, so nobody could escape. But my sprit was still in the real world, so I possesed Mewtwo, went and regained everything I lost when I died, and continued to watch everybody on comcast digital cable.....................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I was confused because he was killed earlier in the story forever, so you fought Goombario instead........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
killed kooper, so Petey Pirahna, who was good friends with Kooper, attacks the team and a paper mario style battle begins!

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I thought you were part of the team, so you are currently fighting petey. The battle begins with goombario................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Dooplis took over torchmans body, and now torchman has to guess dopliss's new name, since he changed it and I am the only person who knows his name (NOBODY else besides me knows) So now it is a quest to find Dopliss's new name...........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Petey owns everybody so goombario gets eaten and torchman (who must guess dopliss's new name) barely escaped. So the story continues.........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
when I came in, and helped Torch get his body back by electricuting him until who ever it was came out, but he barely made it since it took about 5 minutes to do it, so then......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Torchman realized he couldn't since im HALFWAY ACROSS THE UNIVERSE. So I decide to be nice and give torchman $1,000,000 dollars. So torchman spends the money on.................

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
... But Beogulfer got so hungry that he ate all of the money. Luckily for me, I am an expert at dissection, cut him open, take the money, and make my avatar a planet. On my planet called Zookamious, everybody is the color...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom