• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
more dromes came and surrounded u while they knock kirara, and nin10do were knocked out by them, then i flew off for back-up, once i could find any, i got an idea, 'get kirara, and nin10do and u guys go hide somewhere!' then i blasted the dromes surrounding Begolfer. I flew high up til i dissapeared, only to come back with flaming meteors following seconds later, i flew up to let them kill the remaining enemies still alive, then....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
until i just made the hole section where they were comein from comburst into fire, then it imploded with flames every where, then i was snatched by a goomba, and a drome working togther, then.....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
'help me!', i yelled as they were getting away with me, and couldnt do any thing cause the drome was draining, meanwhile Begolfer was getting jump by the goombas until...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Yoob appeared! Yoob attacked begolfer, and he had no choice but to fight, so torchman got captured. But what nobody realized was that..........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I took away begolfers fire powers. But then , the goombas were aided by.........

Royal Flush

BRoomer
BRoomer
In the cards Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace suite
By Koopas. They lead everyone to a huge desert where I had descovered a hidden treasure burried there. Once I got it out a few bandits appeared out of nowhere and attempted to steal my treasure. I managed to make it to a safe part of the desert and went to open the treasure to find its contains are...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
a Fire emblem, a Water emblem, and a Earth emblem, among others. There was also a seal that said "once one chooses, the rest will be secraficed to the great dark god, and goddess, so Begolfer hesitated and picked the _______ emblem, then all of a sudden....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Earlier, I declared my independence from hell . I got killed in the process, then I possesed a toad. (from the mario games) Getting back to the current story................... I ran in, and picked the wind emblem at the exact same time that begolfer picked the earth emblem,then alll of a sudden...........

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
Only Pez couldn't run fast enough. Out of the kindess of their hearts, the others tried in vain to save him, but he died and came back to life again, as he's been getting pretty good at it. But the others, they could run fast enough. So they ran...

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
An unsuspecting emu, landing on his back and spurring him towards the cavern exit at incredible speeds reaching up to 90 miles per hour. The others are left far behind...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the lava! I used my wind powers to get out of the way, and save kevvviiinnn, but now the fight continues..........

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
the lava was mysteriously cooled by a spray of ice raining down from the heavens. We all looked to the skies for the answer when suddenly Sub Zero leapt from above and killed and ate the emu. And there was much rejoicing...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
until when the great Shadpw of Colossus, had rose up from every's shadow, only to stomp all of you, then I came in bringing wit me more dromes, "what the h***!?", said Begolfer and pez at same time, 'its not my fault, they followed me here!'. So now we were all surrounded by dromes and was about to be killed by a big shadow, 'ok, ppl with powers try to what u can do with the powers, and ppl with no kind of ability, hold back the dromes,' and we all started attacking, until....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
and ended up finding TorchMan looking at him with fire in my eyes, then i blasted him down the hall of the cave with fire, and flew towards him for the next attack then i turned into a big Pheonix, and flew tpwards Begolfer, then....

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
Sub Zero came to the rescue, in an epic struggle between him and TorchMan, in which he called TorchMan all kinds of nasty names. Then...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I tell both of you to use some common sense and fight the shadow instead, the fight continues.........

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
and I threaten to kill Peza, if he doesnt get out of our bidness, cause Begolfer was there when i was captureed and didnt do anything about it, so now hes as good as ash! Then i torched our surroundings so no one can interfer, but before i killed sub-zero and he melted. Meanwhile Kirara, and nin10do r still trying to find a weak point in the Colossus! Then....

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
so I stopped dancing the tango and decided to come to the rescue with my incredible mind powers. When I realized I had no mind powers, I took out my superscope and fired frantically at the colossus's eyes in hopes of blinding him...

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
but it didnt work it only irritated him so smack El away, while the dromes were picking off everyone 1 by 1, this was my chance to kill or atleast get Begolfer captured, until nin10do was going to get step on, 'I'll be back for u!', Begolfer looked lost as i was flying towards nin10do when all of a sudden....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
A fire resistant cage comes flying down and captures torchman. I decided to do the most logical thing possible: I went to K-mart and bought a flashlight, (since light>darkness) While I was shopping, the battle continues........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom