• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
to the year 2322, which was the year the furbies were planning another war against man-kind, so u destroyed but the leader got away "oh well, its jus one how much harm could it do" u said coming back to the present but what u didnt know was that leader was on ur back using u to get here, he then ran off, everyone looked pissed, 'now what?', then _______ replied....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
oh its going to be bad, the mysterious voice said, and soon, this planet will be conquered by the furbies, and I'm here to make sure you don't interfere with our plans.....I am the 100000000000000000 weapon furby, and I will destroy you all, and then, the furbies WILL TAKE OVER YOUR WORLD!!!!!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But during the legthy explaination I took all off his weapons, and after he was done talking, I used the weapon to kill him.But little did we realize, that the 100000000000000000 weapon furby was actually stalling, so now trillions of super-powerful furbies are now here and are going to kick our @$$................

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
'I dont think so, i refuse to get my *** whoop by some power-hungry, world conquering no-neck, brainless furballs creature, lets torch the b****es and see what happens', after i started torching the grimlin looking creatures, they started to......

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
started to taste one of the dead ones, then i came back alive in ur stomack, i then threw alittle fireball down ur mouth. Then it blew up, and u threw it up, u then shot me a look, 'hey, im jus trying to help' then i ran off into the battle to keep help fight, then....

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
A giant Jigglypuff tumbled into the arena wielding a +4 Sword of Smashboarder Slaying and began to sing Bubblegum Pop, so...

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
Doing what one does in the bathroom when no one is looking, but I got a phone call part way through and...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
you heard a loud shrieking sound, and you discovered it was peach, so went to save her, but when you arrived, a giant fruby ate you and melted all of your stuff with stomach acids so now somebody has to save you, but the furby is invincible............

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
...and the only way to defeat it is band together! So everybody did! (No more of this "me", "I" crap) so the furby menace was gone. So finally a great man named Gideon came and said, "Behold, the furbies are vanquished!" And there would never be any furbies ever again. "That means that anyone who ever mentions furbies again will be smote!" continued Gideon. So with the great news that the furbies were dead, and (Hopefully) knowing that noone would post about the god **** furbies, we went to celebreate by....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
test our new abilities we got by killing all the furbies, so we went to a tournament, the most dangerous, toughest, scariest, darkest one. Once we got there, we all entered and the first one to go was....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Petey Pirahna!!! He kicked baileys @$$ then ate him, so the ONLY way he could be released is if somebody won a battle against him. But Petey Pirahna had ALSO trained in the art of kicking fur** @$$, so it will be very hard, and then.............................

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
Crap. ThenI walked over to watch the continuing tournament. Kirara724 and TorchMan were in the ring, and thier opponent snuck up behind them. As they were about to get slammed by Mr. Sumo and a Snorlax, I used my powers of light magic and healing to blast them away! as kirara saw the two bodies of the two fat things, he started to...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I decided to conquer the new planet and I did with my shroob army. I changed the name of the planet to planet pez. At the tourney, it was the final round! The awesome Petey Pirahna vs. ...............................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
luigi used the missle, but he got a misfire so it was suicide, and petey wins!.........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Luigi forgot that he had 3 electrodes, they all exploded one at a time before peteys voltorb did, so Petey won! the tournament is OVER! So then.............

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
got electricuted, and ur luky i had my electricity powers during almost the whole story; but back to the story, i asorbed the electricity and shot it into the air, in the form of lightning, then a thunder and lightning storm had happened, then...

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
until I flew past, being chased by drome heads. (missles that seek out superhumans; humans with abilities) 'Help me get these thirsty dromes off of me!' Then all of a suden one of the dromes sensed Kirara and nin10do, then it.....

ElDestructo

Smash Cadet
and struck the ground off in the far away mountains. And lo and behold, when the bolt was gone, there stood the biggest monster yet - Giga Dora the Explorer! She began crashing towards the group when...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Giga Big Bird appeared! The two preschool characters then advanced towards the group, and then there was a big battle!

pezaddict

Smash Lord
So then then begolfer got sucked into a hole, and he was in hell! I, having conquered the place with my shroob army, paid Begolfer $10000 dollars plus he got the power to control fire to kill nin10do revolution, so he returned to earth to kill nin10do revolution..............

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
then dromes detected a power in Begolfer, they then went after him to,but more were coming after me and Kirara, and then....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I combined the past, present, and future into one time using my awesome powers, and since that happened, the gate was opened, and I used my powers to keep it open FOREVER, then....................

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
me and kirara, combined our powers to a eletrical torch, tornado, that sucked pezaddict, and his army and the demon coming from the gate, then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom