• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
But I became a ghost again! Thinking strategically, I went to the local supermarket, and possesed a wierd can of anti-king pidgeon spray with wings on it! So I flew as fast as I could to the battle to vanquish the king pigeon, but.....

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... the king pidgeon sent his swarm, and soon pezaddict was savagedly beaten down. The spray was gone, and he was desperately fighting his way to the king pidgeon's chamber, against the thousnads of pidgeons he was facing. Meanwhile inside, falcoX and begolfer tried atatck the king pidgeon, but nothing seemed to be working. Thinking quickly, falcoX...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
used the magnus von grapple 9.0 to fight the king pidgeon! But meanwhile, pezaddict took over the body of the leader of the pidgeon swarm, and convinced them to attack the king pidgeon!......

(my 200th post. YAY!)

pezaddict

Smash Lord
they began to help falcoX attack the king pidgeon! The battle was starting to turn in the trios favor!......

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
when a mercenary came out and gunned down the pigeeons! With the trio shouting out, "CRAP!!" the mercenary started to take out a hidden sheath and took out a small knife. The trio started to cower in fear, when the mercenary started to lift off his helmet, which revealed him to be me! With the trio now a quartet, I startd to stab the pigeon king's neck, causing it to..

pezaddict

Smash Lord
die, but because Falkick was shooting pidgeons, he shot me by mistake! Because I didn't have enough energy to posess somebody else, I had to be taken to the hospital immediatly......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
giving me a bowl of vanilla ice cream, but the ice cream turns into a huge ice cream monster the size of jupiter, and turns all the other ice cream into ice cream monsters the size of Giga bowser.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
hit on me, so I grabbed a flamethrower, and burned him, but the 'peanut buttah jelly time!' bannanna man did suicide and killed me in the process, so I became a ghost! I decided to posess Ness until i found somebody better.....

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
when crazy hand arived! he stranled DM because yu-gi-oh is too addictive, and in the show every move takes as long as possble! master hand slapped crazy, and yet another battle broke out! "Well, back to bizness" I said while getting my helmet/gas mask combo on, and you guys agreed. after we all suited up, we all killed crazy hand in one shot. Master got ticked, so another war (WTF is all this warring about?)started, and the first casualty was in master hand's army of...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Charizards! Dark Magician, who was still alive, killed half of the charizards, then returned to his card. I decided to make a Burger King/fort and then......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I healed the dark magician back to full health and enlisted the help of Dry bones.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I order Dry Bones to stop attacking, and I put the Dark Magician card in my pocket when.....THE CHARIZARDS ATTACK!!!........

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
But Blastoise came out of nowhere and flushed the Charizards attack.. He..

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
(umm...wtf happened to the story? Oh well nevermind.)

I came to help, and didnt care if it was the bad or good team, 'so who r we fighting?', then someone with a deep voice responded, and it turned out to be....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
then i set him on fire, then blast him away, 'ok when does the war start? im getting bored!'
then all of a sudden....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
then i turned to see who it was, and it was Donald, and Goofey, then i saw Sora when i turned back in front of me, "There called Shadow Hunters....the shadows...there called shadow hunters" he responded to Begolfer's question, 'well i quess the war is begining', then....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
they all said "You know what, all this fighting goes no where. Want to go get a burger or somethng and talk this over like rational beings?"

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
no, i want to fight, besides this story needs some more excitment to it. So then our side ran towards the shadow ones then....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I used p.k. bomb (the normal b move) and severly injured the shadow hunters (except for sora, who I killed) and went to my Burger King/fort and ordered some french fries................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
chicken fingers, and the angus burger. But then Yoob appeared and destroyed the burger king/ fort and ate everybody on the team, and now we were all in Yoob's belly.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
of the obious reason, but he didn't get a chance because Yoob's digestive fluids melted Micheal, and now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom