• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
he died. then, wondering why everyone was inside someone's belly, I stabbed the guy, and all of you fell out, insides and all. While Begolfer screamed like Whitney Houston becuase he has covered in blood and guts, I proceeded to get some bleach and throw it on him. As kirara went to Red Lobster to get some lobster sauce, we all watched Begolfer melt...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
but I saved Begolfer by giving him my life, so I had to find a new body to posess. So i decided to take over the body of Dr. Mario and then we were attacked by............

G$$$

Banned via Administration
Hey Faget Falco Stop Talking About Storms He Is A Funny *** Guy And Your Just Upset
That You Were Concevied In The Back Of A Pickup Truck With A One Nut Popcorn
Vender Named Frances.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
bannana peel, but the furby army destroyed the wathog, then they captured us AGAIN and took us to the Furby Colluseum, and now one of us has to face the furby armys greatest warrior, and that warrior is.....................................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
discovered that the things approching us were MORE furbies amd the waste had become grimers, so we now had to fight off the furbies AND the grimers.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the furbies were using mind control on every single person in the universe, so nobody was safe.........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
but me since I had my electrical force field up, I zapped the ppl who were most needed to save the world from these mind-controlling fur balls. So i zapped pezaddict, Storms, Falkick, Begolfer, Torchman, basically everyone in the story who made themselves as a character in the story. Then after they were released from their mind-controlled states we then went to go call in reinforcements, to destroy the furbies which were....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
but the so-called G$$$'s "gansta" crew was actually the Barney fan club. So I pwned G$$$ and his fan club, but the furbies nearlly killed me and I couldn't possess so I fled to the planet of the Shroobs to watch the battle and heal myself..........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
meanwhile me and the others are risking our ***** by fighting some gay furballs while peza is actin like a jack@$$ by running to another planet, then once the furbies call in back-up called shelbies we....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the furbies all combined into SUPER FURBY! The furby was turning the tides of the battle, and when all hope was lost...............I come in with my new shroob army and pwn the SUPER FURBY! So then the furby threat was over...........but they will be back.................

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... said a famous prophet or something. When this quote was uttered, everyone looked around to see who it was. Not finding him/her/it, they went back to the fight. it was a difficult, powerful battle, and over 10000000000000000 casualties were suffered from both sides. So....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom