• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
but then you find a note saying that everybody in the final destination after you left besides the shadow queen is dead. But suddenly you are sent 1000 years into the future! You are greeted by............

pezaddict

Smash Lord
but you killed a cacturne, so you were drinking blood. But you were greeted by a cacnea who could talk, and he guided you to the ruins of............

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...Chimecho. However, because you do not embrace chimecho, they open up a portal to another demension and... would you look at that, it lead you to Zookamious! While you fools were gone, I have fused with the meteor that struck me, making me a 5,934,563,156.1009 story tall meteor stike figure! While I fly off to destroy the Oort cloud, the Kuiper belt, and all of the outer planets, you people...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
strapped a bomb to you because
1:the planet was blown up
2:The name of the planet was changed to peztopia

So the bomb explodes and zook is dead. We are all returned to the ruins of chimecho, where we........................ (why am I saying we? I am STILL trapped in final destination. I guess I will talk from the cacnea's point of view)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...Then go out to find the remaining peices of the triforce. Cacnea already has Courage, and Zookamious's particles formed with Jupiter, which became solid and was renamed Zookamiosios. The remaining triforce peaces are on Zookamiosios. Pezzadict returns from Final Destination, and...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
gets killed for trying to leave the place, so he is in the world of the sprits now. So now we travel to Zookamiosios and since the name is to long for lazy people to type, cacnea renamed the place Earth 2.0 So the journey begins.................

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...With Cacnea engaging combat with a waffle. After that, to find the remaining peices of the triforce, you people go to ask this man:
...Where the remaining peices of the triforce are. "Well, a grimer has the triforce of wisdom, and Zook reformed to get power." I am now a gigantic, 592,018,000,196,837 story tall chimecho. However, because I am on the other side of Earth 2.0, you first go to find the grimer. You find him in a...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
sewer city that is named toxic town. So we ask grimer to give us the piece of the triforce, and...............................

(what is the picture, zook? It won't load on my computer.)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...Ask really nicely. He then asks you to bring him a tub of lard. You get the lard and bring it to him, and he gives you the Triforce of Wisdom. He then gives you a teleportation device to teleport to me. The fight begins in clamation, when I...

Oh, yeah, Pezadict, it's a picture of Barney Fife from The Andy Griffith Show.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
said, "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!" in his best Yugi voice. But little did he realize, but the cacnea already stole the piece of the triforce and ran far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far,far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far,far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, away along with the rest of the gang. So now....................................

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
... I begin to chase you. Because I am 592,018,000,196,837 story tall chimecho, though, I easily out run you. However, I step on cacnea, and, because cacnea is a cactus, I fall over on the grimer. WHile I try to get up (which is hard, because chimechos have really stubby arms), you guys and the cacnea decide to...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
jump into a dimensionhole which put everybody in the mushroom kingdom, but there was chaos because of that, the world of the Mario games fused with the world of the Zelda and Sonic games, so now we were in a weird place, but luckily, it was impossible for Zook to follow us, and we still had the wisdom part of the triforce, but................ during the trip it fell into cacneas mouth and it was swallowed. The location of the other parts of the triforce were unkown..................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
G$$$ said so. Cacnea discovers that we are in rogueport and now we are attacked by............

pezaddict

Smash Lord
be at lv. 100 and know every attack cacneas can learn naturally, plus hyper beam. And also his i.q. increased to supercomputer status. So cacnea used hyper beam and slayed the Mr. T / Hooktail combo. So then..............

pezaddict

Smash Lord
but cacnea, with his awesome brain, figured a way to kill King Boo and NOVA, and that was by.................

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
... Harnesting the power of the triforce. However, because I have Power, you must get it from me. I agree to give it to you if the next poster posts a song about how great I am and how I will eventually replace Gideon when he dies. So, the song gos like this:...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Begolfer starts singing: La la la la la la ZOOK IS SO GREAT!!!
La la la la la la ZOOK IS SO GREAT!!!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
etc.

And while Zook was distracted with that RIDCULOUS song, cacnea stole the triforce shard. But then cacnea tripped, so the shard flew into the air. Just then, Zook noticed, and it was a race between Begolfer and Zook to catch the shard. It was a tie, so Begolfer and Zook were playing tug-o-war with the shard, until it flew out of their hands and..............................................................................................................................................................................(scroll down) .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IT LANDED IN CACNEA'S MOUTH!!!! So then cacnea swallowed the shard, so now 2 pieces of the triforce were in his stomach!!! So then.......................................(and the shards can't be removed)..................................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Destroy anybody he wanted. But this new evil within cacnea wanted MORE. It needed the 3rd shard of the triforce to become invincible. But the location of this shard was unknown, so it needed to find the location of the 3rd shard. But first, it needed to eliminate the competition. So it did. Within 2 seconds King Boo and NOVA were dead. Dead FOREVER. Dead forever and never to come back. So the evil sprit warned the team, and decided to spare them, for now. But if they got in his way, they would be sorry. So the sprit dissapeared, and then the group decided to.........................

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...Ask me, the great and mighty Zook for their help. Because of the song Begolfer33 sang, I decided to give up my career of being evil and join the group. I then form an army of chimecho to hunt down the last peace of the triforce. While I was trying to get Gideon to recount the votes (I'm sure I got voted member of the year, seeing how much you people enjoy me:laugh:), the chimecho notified the group that cacnea has...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
killed the entire chimeco army, except for that one who managed to escape, as a final warning. So it seemed that the group needed to get stronger, so they needed more members. So I, having overseen the situation (and being reincarnated into a Black Yoshi that learned to talk) decided to join the group, along with.................

G$$$

Banned via Administration
Sonic and Tails who had shown up to see the fight , but still the group was not strong enough they still
needed more power and they decided the best place to find powerful fighters would be at.........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
well, we don't really know, so we go to rogueport to rest, and suddenly we are attacked by Don Pianta and his mafia! So now we have to fight and..........

The Hoax

Smash Cadet
eat hot dogs! So they fight Don and eat hotdogs when suddenly the wakeup! It was all a nightmare, and the people dreaming it were Donkey Kong and his annoying....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
its not a dream! Don't end such a awesome story like that. So getting back to the battle, Don Pianta attacks with.....

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...Quills, one by one. Pezaddict and Don Pianta reach an agreement that he would surrender if we voted someone out of the group. Let the voting begin...

I vote Begolfer33. 10 votes to get someone out.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I vote sonic because apparently he's stupid for getting caught by a mutant zebra. And everybody else voted sonic as well, except for zook, who apparently didn't appreciate begolfers..............um..........................creative song. So sonic is out of the group. So now Don Pianta gives us tickets to the glitz pit, so we can find members for our group, so we............

The Hoax

Smash Cadet
start dancing.....in jello......with Barbra Streisand......and Glass Joe from Punch Out! who says I know a way to get to Glitz Pitz without taking the blimp but you'll have to eat a gigantic....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
bowl of jello. But we are not lazy (at least im not) so we take the blimp. So now we are in the glitz pit and.....................................

(no stupid posts please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom