• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Doopliss and Okurama begin to kick each others *****. FireKP1, Kirara724, Torchman and Shadtic Fire rent another hotel which after that FireKp1 throws up again. Shadtic still thinks FireKP1 is hot, even when she's pregnant. So Okurama comes in and.......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
FireKP1, Kirara724, Torchman, Okurama and Shadtic Fire all blast Doopliss with everything we have. But he blasts us with everything he has so it makes a huge explosion. And whe nthe smoke clears.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
A rental car place so we rent a red ferrei. We drive around looking for them while Shadtic is the drives and has to stay focused on the road. FireKP1 sees something weird off exit 78. S Owe turn off there and go near the river. We find........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
And they we're Kirara724 and Torchman. Nin10do_Revoultion asks me why there is a small bump around my stomach. I explain that I am pregnant and Nin10do_Revoultion drops to the floor laughing. Shadtic burns us a way out, so we get out but we see......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
And turned his bed over. We all came into the room and Nin10do_Revolution crashes into the burglar. We later learn that the burglar is responsibile for 15 robbires across the state and gives us each $300. So we go back to bed and when we wake up.......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
A bunch of blue Jigglypuffs! We say to the Jigglypuffs that Jigglypuff are pink not blue so they put on a puffy face. They say a dark caped guy run to the rivine so we thank the and run off. When we got to the rivine we find.......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
A beam sword. So FireKP1 picks it up and slashes a tree down by accident. Unfortunatley the police sees me do that so we're in a high pursuit chase in our Ferriei trying to find Okurama. When we enter South Carolina we find.....

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
more police, the where everywhere, so a bomb-up appear and exploted on the police cars, and now your safe, you where all wandering about me, will i was in a secret base where the inventend a gigantic robo bowser, so i will usually would destroyed, but i was spoted so i......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
FireKP1 thinks that they are so happy but Shadtic and Nin10do_Bishop drag him back to the Ferriei but the ydrive off since they are still being chased by the police. So they drive to where Robo Bowser is and.......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Shadtic moves FireKP1 out of way so her baby wouldn't be injuried and began to melt Robo-Bowser. But they all could fell a tremor under them. IT WAS A EARTHQUAKE! Which shook them all to the ground and......

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
a thing was coming from the earth that was producing the earthquake it was a so big, more bigger that the robo bowser (alot more), so pezaddict, shadic fire, nin10do revolution started to attack that thing, will i go with fireKP1 to protec her, thats when ...............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
We use this rocket and charge it with fire. So we attached it to the back of the car and FireKP1 and Torchman set it on Fire causing the car to go super fast and sending us to......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Nevada, and landed on a building being careless so then the rocket caught fire, then you all.....

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
started to hear a sound it was the gigantic monster follow us (can you believe its that big and fast), but a volcano stared to erupt so (weird i now a volcano?), we all need another plan, since where in a big hurt here, and the rocket broke so "what the hell" i say, we rent a boat (where i have no idea), and run as fast as we can from that monster, but the monster keep chasing us, but was slowdown by the lava eruption so we..........

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
he was looking yall scared u, so then u all ran away until he flew after yall then started blasting the boat u were in, until......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom