• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKP1

Smash Lord
We get my baby girl and comment that the other baby I'm carrying isn't due for 3 months. We find a Hearse {Simpsons hit & Run} and drive on the interstate. While driving however.....

Oh and NOTE: I'm not P.M. Slider.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
get attacked by Toadsworth again! (will he ever give up?!?!?) AND AGAIN, HE TRANSFORMS INTO THE SHROOBOID!!!!!!!! But this time, the spikes can't be removed, so the group is screwed. (only physical atttacks work) The group decides to................

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Nearly gets killed by the Shrooboid, who can easily outrun the car. So now the shrooboid eats the baby, and after the baby gets killed by the shrooboids stomach acids, the remaining members in the blue cadillac decide to.......................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Drive off the interstate, but by doing so they crash into the yellow focus. So now the Shroobid has Zook, Shadtic Fire, Zman, the pregnant FireKP1 and Okurama cornered. Okurama wants to make sure that FireKP1's remaining baby doesn't die so he grabs a sword and spears it at Shroobid causing it to.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
laugh. The attack only did one point of damage! "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!", Okurama said, "HOW COULD THAT ONLY DO ONE POINT OF DAMAGE!!!!" But then firekp................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Created a fire sword and threw atShroobid. The flames hit him and since he wasn't really damaged the sword hit him and caused a lot of damage. So seeing that Shroobid was bleeding we decided to leave. But since we didn't have a working car we.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
come back to life dur to something SHadtic Fire did. He explains he can control some of the elements of fire and give back one wish to a user of pure fire. Since the baby was created by a women wit hfire thourgh her blood Shadtic could reborn the baby who was eaten. However he als oexplains that when she was stolen it weakens FireKP1's womb so she'll go into labor around next month {Month 7}. He leaves into the light forcing us to pick a name for her. FireKP1 comes with Natalee. After normal baby birth stuff the group......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
finds Toadsworth outside Zman's house, but he does not wish to fight. He came to warn the group that......................

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
now Torch has fallen to the Dark side for this time it has concelled both my soul and his, and the only way to get us back to normal is......well u decide, but then Torch says "oowww, what a precious baby, but it seems u have forgotten about me again, and that baby of urs WILL be our leader and the Dark Ruler of the world!" once the the dark flamed teen stopped talking thats when FirePK1 cried and said......

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
"KHAN!!!111!" Then ZMan knew that he had to take action. So the group divised a plan to destroy the dark empire. During 1/4 of the plan, ZMan yelled out "Aight chums let's do this thing. LLLLEEEERRROOOYYY JJJJEEEENNNKKKKIIIINSSS!!!!!11" and the ran into...

FireKP1

Smash Lord
5 blue Jigglypuffs. They explain that the dark empire is to the east in Berumda. So the Jigglypuff join our group. BUt even if we make it to the east coast it would take a while to fly/boat over there. So the group decides to......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Sit back while the Jigglypuffs use thunderbolt on the Charizads. After they're down we're over the ocean but Berumda doesn't show up. FireKP1 is taking care of Natalee who is asleep while the others try to find Berumda. Then they find.....

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
NOTHING!!!!, we found NOTHING!!!!!, so i was like crazy, shatdic is trying to calm me, zman give us something to eat, fireKP1 was taking care of the baby while the jigglypuffs where singing.....wait did i say SINGING?, so everybody feel asleep, but then while we where asleep something happend.............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
We lost control of the boat sending it plunging into the water. THe Jigglypuffs stopped singing had realized they had to do something. They tried to pull the autopilot lever but they we're too light. So they looked around and grabbed Natalee's rattle and pulled the autopilot lever with it. So the plane is running smoothly but they are now......

ZMan

Smash Master
Landing in Japan. The adults kidnaped Natalee to use their "Age Increasing Fourmula" on Natalee to make her an adult(oh noes!). owever, the crew found Natalee and saved her from being an adult. She's at age 16 right now and now the crew founds out that...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
she wants a car now. So the group heads to the car dealership only to find.................................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
She wants a black sedan. However they're are none so she goes and complains to the manager. While everyone follows her FireKP1 doubles over in pain. Shadtic asks what's wrong and she tells him that her water just broke. So.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
shadtic delivers the baby. But in a weird twist of fate, the baby is not a human male or female, but is actually a........................................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
set of non-identical twins. We ask Shadtic what happened but even he couldn't explain anything. While Natalee was cuddling her brother a dark blast of engery came from her and hit the engine causing the plane to.....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
drop a 100,000,000 ft. from the air, then it was caught by Kirara's magnetism, "dont think we're helping you, we're just protecting our future ruler!!!, hahahhhaaahaahhahah!" he then landed the plane and we flew off, then......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
We we're in New York. We decided to get a hotel to rest up. I named the twins Kim and Drake. After everyone fell asleep we heard a load boom from outside. Unforunately it woke everyone so I cuddled the twins while Zook and Shadtic looked outside to find......

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
unfortunatly he was the one who was blown away futher, leaving me a chance to kill everyone but the Dark Ruler Drake, once i got close enought to grab him.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Natalee strangled Drake while everyone watched surprised. They hit each other with their power but FireKP1 got some of the fire. So everyone espaced and grabbed Natalee and the twins, then drove with Torchman and Kirara724 behind them to......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Switzerland, but it was actually a trick! Now they are in robot hell! (again) So now the group decides to.................

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
stay there but what they didnt know was that Torch was getting even more power from the Hell fire, so then we got out, and brung some demons with us, then we all surrounded the car when Kirara yelled" F*** it, just kill all of them!" then he picked the car up and tossed it sending it tumbling down the street when....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
find u, but I surround them in a fire, so now the cant, meanwhile we all see Kirara and the demons fly off with Drake, "oh I won't be needing ur help anymore," he said to me, then he took the darkness out of me, then i dropped to the ground, now.........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Torchman rejoins the group and finds Natalee and a sleeping Kim. She hasn't found Zook for FireKP1 and asks why Torchamn is here. Torchamn tells her that Kirara724 took Drake and sucked the darkness out of me. So on their serach they go to......

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
THE NEtHER WORLD, 'that is were the prophacy takes place, that is where.....ur baby will be turned into full bledged demon, and become the Ruler there, then soon the Dark Lord here, and.....I can't say the rest, its best u not know so u wont be killed,' then once in Nether World.......

ZMan

Smash Master
They searched for the remining lost crew members. ZMan found out that Natalee didn't come into the Nether World because she was kidnapped by Bowser(oh noes) and forced the crew to go to the Mushroom Kingdom to find Natallee but only found...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
a copy of DONKEY KONGA 2.1: Cranky Kong edition. So the crew then decides to.............

ZMan

Smash Master
Abondon the search for Natalee to play Donkey Konga 2.1: Cranky Kong Edition. Boweser sends the ransom note to the srew along with a picture of Natalee bound and gagged to have proff that she is safe. The demands are...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
a kit-kat bar and a back rub. but nobody wants to get the baby since donkey konga 2.1:cranky kong edition is so much fun. So now...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom