• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKP1

Smash Lord
We all had to fight the Jigglypuffs. Shadtic turned into Bart simpson and has his skateboard and crashes into the Jigglypuff. FIreKP1 can still shoot fire at the evil Jigglypuffs while Zman is now some kind of girl. Torchman is now a Ho-oh and it uses Sacred fire scorching the jigglypuffs. We thought we had taken advantage of the battle when.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Vegeta comes in and kicks ur buts!!! Then vegeta kills himself, saving u the trouble because he is an idiot. So now a fat guy named Sue comes in and...................................(I am not trying to offend anybody)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...asks us if we have any spare pairs of leather pants. While everyone is checking their pockets, I, being a planet, turn back into Zookamious. The rest of the group is teleported to Zookamios, where they are confronted by this clay bird...

...When...

(Just in case you want to know, I got that picture from The Neverhood. Best PC game ever.)

pezaddict

Smash Lord
came and decided to grant Zman one wish, and he wished for pudding. So the thing left. Now the pudding said, "Ill be your BEST FRIEND. YAY!!!" So now..............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
And we now flash back to our current neverending story. Zman ahs just made friends with pudding but Torchman and FireKP1 ate the pudding. Now Zman drives to his house and cries on his bed. When......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
a giant blob of pudding eats Torchman and firekp. Then the blob eats the ninjas. So now Zman has a new pudding friend..............

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
me being dragged by Drake, your son who is now a Demon-Lord, and then he threw me into u guys and then.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom