• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
trip and fall onto race karts, i join in, and we go to Rainbow Road (what can i say, i like mario kart.) and have a huge race!! ZMan hops in his Z-mobile(complete with Z-lazers), FireKP1 makes a cloud of fire and leaps in(shooting tendrils of fire), i take a rifle and hop into Shadow's motorcycle, G$$$ jumps into a giant dollar and takes up a handgun, etc. etc... AND THE RACE BEGINS!! ZMan is in the lead when G$$$...

FireKP1

Smash Lord
FireKP1 came into that bathroom. He took out a shadow and sliced Bailey69's arm off. Bailey69 and FIreKP1 got into a big right with FireKP1 balsting out a ton of fire from all points of her body.....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
he had turned into a angel, and he swooped down and pick FirePK up and drop from 12000' ft. in the air when......

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
run around shouting "SMASH SMASH SMASH!!!" when i bust through the wall on my motorcycle, revealing it to be... CARDBOARD!! After a chunk of cardboard hits Z on the head, i proceed to ride around the room laughing maniacly, when all of a sudden a phreak jumps in and hisses at us. I blow the phreaks brains out, when a war against the phreaks emerged, A giant Phreak comes and it looks like a....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
G$$$ in front of us ready to kill. He flings super sharp dollar bills at us which I toast. G$$$ decides to throw Falkick's body at Zman which he did and punched FireKP1. When all of a sudden rising up from the water was......

G$$$

Banned via Administration
but the pool was really a trap because it turned peach into a water version of herself and now she was forced to fight them against her will and she knew then that she had to....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
where i was, I then told him to get out of the water, so he jumped as high as he could since he new what was going to do, my eyes filled with sparkes, I started to send electrical charges into the water when the water Peaches............

FireKP1

Smash Lord
There was a forestfire in this forest. So since there was no water we had to run again to a black Jaguar. SO we drive in it but the fiery Peach is on our taill. So we decide to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom