• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
do nothing considering Bowser was only going 5 minutes ahead of time, so now i do something when i send a flaming sword down his mouth and ignite it to blow him up then......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
A huge explosion that we ride out of. So we enter New Mexico and rent another hotel. Okurama and FireKP1 get their own room. While Nin10do_Revolution and Torchman get room. Kirara724, Pezaddict and Shadtic Fire have to share a room of their own. Shadtic woke up early in the night and wen't out on to the deck when he saw.....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
kirara looking up at the hotel mysteriously, and didnt like the look on his face so he told all of us to evacuate the hotel, until all of a sudden it blew up, then..........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Sliced a hoel in Bowser to get us out but before we got in the hotel for safety, Kirara724 shot the electric blast at Giga Bowser knocking him to the ground. However that caused FireKP1 to fall down and faint. So we took her to her bed and when she woke up.....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
ranaway as fast as we could since kirara was on our tail blasting at us, 'what did u ppl do to him?' so then we contiued to run until........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
FireKP1 asked why we we're running from Kirara724 but no one answered, instead Shadtic was driving all of us from a place that Kirara724 couldn't find us, so Torchman suggested......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
The ferriei can't swim so we tried to swim and whe nwe got on to land, Shadtic fire and Torchman had lost some of their fire. The ferriei was gone so we collasped on the beach. Only to be found by.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
all get sent to another dimension where Chimecos are the dominant life form. So now..................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Swarm of Chimecho's used psywave which hit us. We went' in the dimension hole followed by the Chimecho's. Shadtic Fire and Pezaddict decided to stay behind and fight. Everyone else stole a Lamborguni and drove off. While driving FireKP1 felt her baby kick so everyone felt her stomach. At the same time there was a huge explosion. And when the smoke cleared.......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Got there and a doctor check the baby out. She felt two heartbeats so there we're twins in FireKP1's stomach. The news caused FireKp1 to rall off her chair and Okurama to faint. Back to Torchman, Pezaddict, Shadtic Fire and Nin10do_Revolution who we're fighting Giga Bowser. Giga Bowser was losing until he used his down smash sending those who we're fighting Giga Bowser to....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
The yasked me where FireKP1, Nin10do Revolution and Shadtic Fire was .FireKP1 entered the alternate dimension and fell on Kirara724. FireKP1 explained that she was gonna have twins, but before they could react they we're found by......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Running away from Giga Bowser but crashed into a bunch of psducks. Giga Bowser hit FireKP1 which pissed off SHadtic Fire who had just come. Shadtic hit Giga Bowser with a bunch of fire causing....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
So Torchman and me got the minto a abandoned house. GIga Bowser wen't away for a bit and FireKP1 fell asleep. Shadtic woke up and saw tears stream dow nFireP1's face. She says that the father of her babies has turned to the dark side and cries into Shadtic's arms. Pezaddict wakes up too and tries to comfort FireKP1 who just felt her babies kick again. Meanwhile on cliff a mile away stood a figure who was......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Get out of the burning house and encounter Kirara724. Shadtic burns Kirara but he shoots a blast of electricty into the sky creating a thunderstorm. At the same time Giga Bowser wants all of us dead. So we......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Ganondorf. Okurama was trying to free his control over Ganondorf and Ganondorf spilt from his body very angry. Meanwhile we run into a portal which takes to the time we we're previously in, only firekp1's house in London. We relax now that the evil is in a anothre dimension. So our heroes.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Shadtic. We go to the park when Okurama falls out of a diemnsion hole and the hole closes. FireKP1 embraces Okurama in a big hug. So they all go back to FireKP1's house and everyone had the babies on their minds. While they we're dicussing a figure broke the door down. It was....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
me and someone's going to die which is going to be FirePK and her baby. I then start to explain that when i went to the future i find out the it has been taken over by her baby, and if the baby isn't born in a hour she too will become evil, and if the evil can not take over her she WILL LOSE HER TO LIVE ON with her normal life so what are we going to do, so then someone answered.........

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
the baby, so i came to my sensence and follow bowser to final destination, where ganondorf and mew2 go and asisnt him, so before the battle with me vs those 3 started, something happend, yeah bowser transform into giga bowser so, i say "heck i kill you all", thats when the battle started and.............

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
...I, the great chimecho lord, Zook, come. Because I've been fighting with someone (I forget who) for the last... er... few pages, I am now a great fighter. Because I am still a giant, five-million something story tall chimecho, I am far too tall to destroy Giga Bowser. Luckily for us, FireKP1 is actually K.K. Slider, and...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
I am still being trined by celebi and mew 200 million years in the past, so I am not there. So now bobbery appears and kills mewtwo, bowser, and ganon. So now.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom