• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMFG 1000TH POST!!!1!1! OMFGWTFBBQ!!1!1111111

Happy day!!11!

Ah, I feel like a million bucks, seriously.

...Walks to a cliff, but stop right before Meleeruler screams "hey, I just got 100 posts!" And everyone says "WTF are you talking about?" But just as they said it...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
the REAL gang was still looking over the cliff. Then, Varuna, MeleeRuler, Altaria, Falcick, KLSmash, FalcoX,and Pi decided there was too many ppl in the story, so... they didn't kill me! Instead...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... they killed the leader of irania, a small town in iran. the locals were not amused, as he had also been there god. So the neverending story game challenged the iranians to a smash bros game! The game would take place at noon at Pis house. In preperation for the event...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... a giant gun! he shot ten iranians! enraged, they attacked altaria 229 in the first US, Canadian, and iranian war ever! George W. Bush, eager for oil from anywhere, declared war on Canada and Iran. Tony Blair, OSama Bin Laden, The guy from french, and a lot more nations joined in, starting world war 3! The US had a secret weapon...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
falcoX's horrible spelling! Altaria228 watched as Altaria229 was shot up. Then he got falcoY and falcoZ to murder falcoX. The war totally ruined the SSBM game planned, so we all went back to it. So anyway...

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
... Horrific insident evolving the cast of Seinfeld imitating what they saw on the short, animated cartoon 'Mario on Drugs'(Look it up yourself in Google. I don't want to get in trouble for making a link to it.). After the mushroom next to mario (George) exploded, they all went to...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
pizza comes and tries to eat Pi, but he gets agiant pie to fight it. Altaria and the rest run while the pie and pizza battle. Soon, they decide not to fight, but become a giant pizza pie! Then, it chases after the gruop, and we...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pi, at the last second uses his gas powered grappling hook to catch the side of the cliffHe then says to the rest......

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Deadly amount of nerve gass poofed from the Box. only 2 people had on gas mask, they were...

Dolphin/Gamecube

Smash Ace
Falco (back from the dead). Falco kills pie and then decides to finish off Altaria because he wasn't going to share any of pie with him. Falco goes back to the Great Fox where he sees the mysterious new character Dolphin. Dolphin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom