• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
I heated it up, to find out what it held inside. It looked like Firepk1, but the power, and attitude was way different. When the other team struck..."The Beserkers"....DeathBlazer showed us one of his moves, the heat was so intesne that his power and mine were almost at the same power level, then he released it, then.....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
to Hell, only this helped them and gave them an advantage against our power, for they had got the same as ours, only 10 times greater. (And where in the Hell is Kirara?!?!?!). Then the Beserkers....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
use theri torsos as an advantage by lounging foward to their enemies, sending them aleast 32 yards away. After they tried to tackle us we.....

camo-man

Smash Cadet
used it back against them. I headshot Sylux, Spire and Trace, Okurama tri-nukes Weavel and Noxus, and Torchman shock coils Samus and Kanden to death. Then, however, their dead bodies fuse and form.......

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
intoa wanna-be UltraViolet, but her name was Ultra-Ho (srry the first thing that popped in mah head lol). Then the first person she struck was....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
Do nothing but killed if they get in my way. But they didnt, but they did try or attemp to freeze deathblazer. But he had already blew them up with a flaming bomb, after that.........

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
i finish killing that earth monster, then i return, but i was pissed so i wht ed to smack someone, so i say punch camo-man and torchman just because they left me alone, so the dudes PWD!!! me like crazy, so after torch man kick my @$$, he go with the sexy girls only to find that they ..........

camo-man

Smash Cadet
are clones of OkuWiima!!! The horror! I take my revenge by beating the stuffing out of all the clones, who disappear in a puff of smoke and then torchman......

BloodyMarth

Smash Journeyman
south part of texas-North mexico (brownsville-mata
Then after being beated so badly. MarioOverlod realize he was a failure in life. He thought he was only good at running but his dreams to be an olimpic marathon runner was shatered after he was caught. That was when he realize he wasn't even good at that.
knowing that he decided to go to his home and play some smash, only to find that he wasn't good at that either. He turn the Gamecube off and he rather decided to watch some of his nasty videos under his bed. He was in the middle of his work when his mom got inside his room and said.......

deathblazer

Smash Apprentice
THere are some Jigglypuffs at the door for you. Then 29 Jigglypuffs run over poor mommy and hug Bloodymarth causing......

BloodyMarth

Smash Journeyman
......him to feel all warm and fuzzy inside. After the warm hug BloodyMarth decided to help MarioOverlods' mom and with the help of the 29 jigglipuffs they took her to the hospital . BUT nobody saw the 30th jigglipuff that was hiding in the shadows. Actually he was recording MarioOverlods' doings. After he was done (in quite some time) he called Deathblazer and said that if he wanted to hang out that afternoon, Deathblazer on the other hand knew about MarioOverlods' hobbies but since he's a good friend he said yes.

Jigglipuff continued to record all MariosOverlod activities, he got bored since he kept on doing the same thing over and over since he got home. On his frustration jigglipuff decided to take a walk with his camera, then he catches a grocery bag floating in the air, up an down and side to side. He was now recording it and he said "it's so beautiful". jigglipuff wasn't paying attention when......

BloodyMarth

Smash Journeyman
Bloodypuff!! (yes, he sucked the power of bloodyMarth. why? i dunno. he has the power of kirby in a misterious way).

BloodyPuff............."what's the matter DeathBlazer?".

Deathblazer......."we need to find the pizza!!, it is what keep the planet alive!!"....(wait, why am i talking like this?!!)

BloodyPuff............ ............. ............... ............. ...............
.................... ...................... ............................... .........
............ ........... .............................. .............................

DeathBlazer........."???". d-.-b

BloodyPuff..........................................................................."lets go"

Narrator........"So our heroines started their new adventure in shearch of the sacred tr...i mean..The Pizza force. which was the life stream of the planet itself"...(why i'm a talking like this too??!!) XD

*coughs*

Anyways. They were discussing where could they find The Pizza, not the pizza but The Pizza. Then Deathblazer had a flashback, He remember he was taking a **** and eating pizza at the same in the restroom, when suddenly a hand came from inside the toilet and grabed the pizza!!. he remember it was a nasty and slimmy green hand.

BloodyPuff......."I know the responsable of this".

So both of them concluded that the ninja turtles were planing the destruction from this planet ever since they were born and the master mind behind all this evil work was not other than mic...............errr...SPLINTER!!. And so they did research adn find that the ninja turtle clan was a terrorist organization decided to kill the world along with themselves.

After BloodyPuff and Deathblazer did their nails (remeber they are heroines). They found in their way a koopa troopa, he was a mess, he was missing some limbs and his guts were out. realizing that his end was near he said with his last breath......"the ninja clan has been attack and the pizza stolen", with that BloodyPuff and Deathblazer rushed to the ninja turtle can facility only to find....................

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
then I came flyin in from above, with my hands and feet covered in electricity ready to fight, then all of a sudden...

(oops sorry guys i thot my cousin had signed me in already)

BloodyMarth

Smash Journeyman
Then the tree legendary heroes were completed once again since the last legendary battle. Kirara, master of fire. Deathblazer master of the jigglypuffs. BloodyMarth (once bloodypuff but Bloodymarth pop out from his body, killing bloodypuff in the process)
master of disguise.

All three of them were read to fight the jigglipuff clan. They were back to get the remainings from the pizza they left but then Deathblazer took iniciative and grab a fat jigglypuff by his......

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
(forget the mess up i made, i rly thot Kirara had signed me in anyway) head, then snapping it. Then me and Kirara formed our fire and electricity together, and blast the jigglypuffs that were all in a group. Meanwhile, BloodyMarth took out his 5' 7" sword and went thru the crowd of jigglypuffs, slicing and dicing all of them. Then, those that were left standing evolved onto Wigglytuffs, then............

camo-man

Smash Cadet
camo-man appears, with his sniping and cloaking powers! One by one, he headshots each Wigglytuff to death while everyone else protects him. However, once the Wigglytuffs were gone, a new, more powerful Pokemon appeared, called.....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Koyrminatuu......and it was 50' tall, and it resembled the same beast from Final Fantasy: Advent children, so neways, i jump up toward it blasting it with lightning. As it was getting aggrovated, the rest of the was forced to take for the skies, then we all landed on its back, until....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
but i didnt and neither did the others and continued to attack the thing thing. And Deathblazer made a firey street and burned up all the Snorunt, then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom