• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
a space station, where you two go and get some rest. In the morning you wake up see out-side and what to you think to you see a gigantic ship going to the space station, but sudenly the ship start to attack you the station so that could only mean one thing .........

camo-man

Smash Cadet
those aliens you killed off are back!!!!!! (Were there even aliens before? Go check the 312 pages earlier.) They proceed to taking out their nuclear fusion cannons of absolute death and.......

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Okurama reveals his new secret ability he got from his travels in space...... the Flaming Flying Elbow!!!!! So he uses this move and hits the thing and........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Come yall, spice this story up a lil' bit! Anyway when it the (thing) watever that is im not goin back and readin, so it didnt hit so now..................

camo-man

Smash Cadet
SDM comes and says who wants me to teach them to use AR like teh proz? Of course, everybody does since they saw his Adventure video, even the things in the thing. So, on a makeshift planet with a working TV, a Gamecube, Smash, and four controllers, we......

camo-man

Smash Cadet
a n00b. We whip his butt and boot him off our planet when we get taken through a portal, just like the FD platform.

(Got BUMPED, that's why the other post made no sense.)

camo-man

Smash Cadet
it burps. That's not a volcano and the pink bumps aren't Jigglypuffs!!! They're actually the mouth and tongue (taste bubs are pink, dontcha know?) of a super, freakin', huge.......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Was trying to flush **** into itself but the **** was too big so Okaurma got out a plunger but it stuck to the ****. Realizing the **** could not be flushed we decided there was only one thing to do.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
On a asteriod. But we found a abandoned space station which the 4 of us {FireKP1, The_Next_Boss, Camo-man, Okurama} used as based and called ourselves Team xSmashx. However there was one problem....

camo-man

Smash Cadet
So, we challenged it to face theTeam xSmashx in teh world championships!!! We, of course, won, but then the asteroid got angry at its loss and launches us far away with a shake of its whatever. But it still has the GC, so it practices to try and beat Team xSmashx some later time. So, meawhile, Team xSmashx lands on a world that looks just like Earth, only no humans were there but us. We........

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
notice the were citys everywhere so camo-man think they were atleast a kind of life in this planed, so we separate and see what we could found in the so call planed, thats went The_Next_Boss find a weird figure in a street passing by, so he goes and investigate. Camo-man goes to a plaza, FireKP1 go and finds an dark cave close to the city on the woods, while i go in the pol;ice station and find NOBODY, then we re-unite again we all say we found nothing, but notice that The_Next_Boss was missing, so he was.........

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
...eating pie! Soon, I figured out that if I were to undisappear, I would have to make a signal. So, I took all the pies, and BLEW THEM SKY HIGH, BABY! They burst in midair, leaving a trace of red in teh sky.

Then I waited. UNTIL..........

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
I showed up, to help my friends again.(i have not been here since like...February but y did u guys stop...its called Never" Ending....duh, ok neway) Then i used my new power i gained from not using my fire in over a month, which is MAGMA. So i then blasted my magma in the pie volcanoe to stop, then it cooled, so now it stopped i guess......then...

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
The Elements! or sometimes reffered to, The World's GREATEST Protectors. So after we re-grouped for 100th time, somebody came to challege our power, and teamwork...it was __________. Who had struck first, then...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom