• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
That I have a serious case of misspelled name, Bahamut has Acid Reflux Disease, Nin10do_Revolution and FireKP1 have diarheea, and Bahamutess has Bird Flu. Pezaddict is lounging around his pool laughing at us. Suddenly, he goes for a swim, but OH NOES! The pool has to much chlorine and pezaddict turns into a gigantic evil.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Goomba, but I transform back in one second. So now everybody is in the hospital, except for me. So now...............

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
does nothing, and then we find out that King Kong has gotten out of his cage and has come to terrorize us. He then swings his arms at Firepk and Okurama, then................

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
FireKP1 is added to the list of misspelled name-stricken combatants. This gives us -10 Strength, -20 Dexterity, and -15 Agility. However, our Magic abilities are as high as ever, so we team up to cast "Supreme 1337 Pwnage" on King Kong. This turns him into two koopas with hammers and strange helmets. One says "LYKE TEH OMG U R TEH PWDNEDGD!!!1!1!!" Then....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
While they're in the air I break free of the -15 speed trick. Now I'm pissed at Kirbyphreak so I hit him with very hot fire. Meanwhile there was a shadow 3feet away from us which was coming. Back to fight Kirbyphreak crashed into FIreKP1 sending the two......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
THe shadow who is revealed as Mcfox9 enters the warehouse where we are all zombies. Mcfox9 traps Kirbyphreak with his awesome trapping poweres and heals Pezaddict and FIreKP1. Mcfox9 drives the two with him in his pink 4x4. He drops us off at a Pizza hut cause there is a Smashboards Adminastior meeting in 1 hour and Mcfox9 needs to be there. So he drives eastward on highway 34 so we follow him in a........

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Suddenly, kirbyphreak was forced to start a new sentence! Still a zombie, me and zsaber80 use mad skillz to go after FireKP1. First, I use my awesome Forum Games skillz to make FireKP1 go to Shroomers, and then instantly make them lose. Then, I force him to lose every match in the CPU tournmanet game 2. Then, zsaber80...

FireKP1

Smash Lord
No I'm just writing part of the story.

While following Mcfox9 to the adminastors meeting FireKP1 commented on how slow this was. So he lit a rocket onto the back of the car with exploded and sent the black van stragiht into a building with the adminastors meeting.

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Due to this, Pezaddict died. Mcfox9 used mad Admin powers to warp away just in time. FireKP1 was miraculously spared, due to the author NOT hating him and trying to kill him. (I see you, FireKP1. I see you and that gun in the bushes. I'm right by that window on the 14th story of my elaborate mansion. With a pool. And a pony.) Then, FireKP1 was reprimanded for not editing. Or will he? Then...

FireKP1

Smash Lord
He didn't so Gideon kicked him 15 miles away. 2 days later Pezaddict's funeral was held with everyone crying except FireKP1 who after the funeral was painting her toenails red and black. Now we turn the zsaber80 who is........

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Still a zombie.
kirbyphreak: Oh my, it appears zsaber80 has fallen over a cliff!
FireKP1: A cliff? Brilliant! *clinck*
kirbyphreak: Indeed!... When did you get here?
FireKP1: I defied the laws of physics! Anyone can, now that youve started playing Jigglypuff!
kirbyphreak: Oh. Well old chum, why are we still talking in British accents and in play form?
FireKP1: Oh, its just because......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Before FireKP1 could finish her sentence her daugther Natalee {who was in thsis story previously} hugs her mommy and asks Kirbyphreak who the **** he is. Kirbyphreak realizes that FIreKP1 has a daugther he runs away. The zombie zsaber80 comes to the two but is knocked unconscious by.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
a random Machoke who dies of a stroke one second later. But my sprit appears!!! And because I want revenge, I decide to posess Natalee. Natalee's soul ends up going into firekp's body and......................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
now Natalee has full control of FireKP1's body. She jumps into the black van and drives it to the mall. She buys and looks at several magainzes while trapped inside her own body is FireKP1. She thinks of her teenageer life and hwo she got these powers. Natalee gets bored so she.....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
runs out of the mall to find me waiting in the parking lot wit Kirara. "U think u want to get out Firepk's body?" asked Kirara, but as we could see she didnt, so then........

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
then me and Firepk took off to go regroup with the others. When we had got to the hidden base cave, Okurama, and Pez had some bad news for the whole team, it was...........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
that Pezaddict was dying of lung cancer. FIreKP1 has no choice but to do surgery on PEzaddict. After 3 hours the whole team agrees and we get into white coats, surgical masks and rubber gloves. First we decide who cuts a opening to Pezaddict's lung and that person is......

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
grabs it, making little jabby motions at FireKP1, saying, "I cutchoo, hombre, I cutchoo."

Meanwhile, two ******* carrying a stretcher that CoT was sleeping on arrive, and he wakes up. A green aura swirls around him and the words, "Cure3" appear above his head in a little blue window. Pezaddict's lung is engulfed by multi-colored sparkles and is immediately rid of the cancer, and the incision even sews itself back up.

FireKP1 is about to mention something about a Final Fantasy 7 ripoff, but CoT immediately drops back to the ground and falls asleep again. Seeing that their ******-lord is now asleep, the *******...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
reveal they're not *******!!! They actually are from the Giant clan, come to kill CoT! So the two giants take off their disguise and get an SMG each and they.....

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Realize that they can't shoot, because being cramped up in the ****** suits broke most of their bones. Then I warp back into the story and eat their flesh, because the zombiness is not all gone. Then I reveal that thats really not flesh, its Pepsi Twist! And I reveal that I'm not really kirbyphreak, I'm......

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
find some REAL ******* to carry me around on another stretcher. I wake up, however, and pull out a generator along with a TV, a gamecube, and ssbm. Everybody piles onto the stretcher with me to play, but the ******* can't hold such a heavy load, and they both snap in half. Seeing the loss of my ******* makes me so mad I....

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
Start crying and stamping your feat like a baby. But then, FireKP1 realizes you're not crying, you're using Tantrum! The sound pierces the Pepsi containers, spilling it all over the floor, until....

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
more horrible Pepsi-mutants emerge and begin lapping up the spilled Pepsi.

I stop using Tantrum and Warlock Punch the nearest mutant, causing the rest of the mutants to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom