• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
Falcon appeared out of nowhere and falcon punched the f*ck out of the bear, setting both the bear and Bailey69 ablaze. They ran around screaming for awhile, and everyone laughed, when suddenly...

G$$$

Banned via Administration
are shocked when he says that he and peach are getting married but then Bailey69 ran in saying that he loved peach and that made peach.....

pezaddict

Smash Lord
transform into a cow-godzilla-powerade-homer simpson thing. So now G$$$ decides to..................

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
to where i was, once i found out how G$$$ tried to play my cousin i torched him, so now he's banned, and burned(lmao!!! my cousin hates peach, when kirara sees this, he's going to pissed!!!!) but anyway back to the story, then Dromes came out of nowhere one grabbed FirePK, and two grabbed Pez trying to pull him apart then I..........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Wit hNigzel go tint oa big fight. With you coming out as the victors! But out of nowhere a green light makes the 4 of us diappear. And now the only person that canind us is......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
4 Jigglypuffs come into the main room and demans we kill President Bush, since he's so darn stupid. We agree and we get out. We first need a ride to the whitehouse so we take........

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
THe TORCHMAN AND KIRARA EXPRESS, so then kirara makes a shape of a jet for the 4 of us, then metal starts to surround it and all the other stuff we need to fly it, then i mold then all together wit my fire, then we blast off to the white house in about 3 to 5 seconds to find.....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
2 bombs flew towards us i took off with FirePk, and kirara with Pez, the rockets changed in our direction, ' ****, they're heat-seekers!' I then threw FirePK to the ship, then we both started to shoot fire balls into the air, the rockets followed, then we.........

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
some kind of gay strip club 'I knew he was a gay-bird,' i then got out the ship to follow, 'lets kill him, lets blow him up LET"S-' FirePK then covered my mouth, "lets just go in and-" BOOM!!! We all flew back through buildings from the giagantic blast from the club, the only person who woke up was......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
However in the secret hideout FireKP1, Bahamut and Bahamutess we're planning they're attack on Torchman, Kirara724 and Bailey69. They eventually come to a plan which is......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Bailey69 said:
Party because FireKP1 and his lover Bahumut were gone so we all partyed.
ARE YOU GONNA SAY THAT THE ENTIRE TIME! Back to the story.

Bahamut and Bahamutess go some whiel FIreKP1 looks to seek soem true action. Meanwhile we turn to the partiers who are......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Please don't flame.

GETTING BACK TO THE STORY.............................................................

So now, in a twist of events, torchman wins $5. He decides to spend it on..............

pezaddict

Smash Lord
This is the NEVERENDING STORY, not THE NEVERENDING FLAME FIREKP AND BAHAMUT THREAD. I think there is a section to complain, but I don't remember what it is called. So please post stuff that actually has something to do with the game.

Getting back to the story........................

So now, torchman won $5. He decides to spend it on Itunes for some reason, and he buys.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom