• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Never Ending Problem.. ~ Please Read

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
[I know this post is long BUT PLEASEE READ!!]

Ok..Hello guys i got a massive problem..and i would greatlyy appreciate your ideas & support please i need help im lost and have no clue what to do...

OUR RULES:

5-Stock
No Items.
Final Destination
First to get 50 or 100 Stars wins

OUR CHARACTERS:

ME:
Ganondorf (Main)
Samus (Was my Main)
Luigi (Main)
Dr. Mario
Mr G&W
Mewtwo

FRIEND:
Falco (main)
Cpt. Falcon (main)
Pikachu

THE BEEF:

Ok i have this friend a very good close friend that i have known for 12+ Years! me & him have had a Melee Rivalry since god knows how long its defenetly been longer than 6 years ! and it will go on untill one of us admits the other guy is a better player and retires in defeat...(basicly never...(-_-)

During school times/times that we had more time xD When we were like ages 15-18 we would go back and forth around each others house to battle..like every 3, 4 or 5 months or so but nowadays were older we dont have much time so hooking up is problems...
[we dont hook up frequently anymore]

The level of tenseness and bragging is of the CHAIN! mostly on his part his bragging is unreal and will make you wanna kill yourself..He makes me want to suicide in real life he admits he only brags to annoy me..
we dont wavedash but we do everything else

Sidestep/L-Cancel/Shorthop & Fall ~ We do these ALOTT
Tech/Dash Dance ~ We do this good amount too.
And ALOTTTT of Sudden Pause weired direction mind twist stuff...

Somewhere between Oct & Nov 2012 We had a big Melee hook up the first one we have had in a very long time. We played one 50 Star match he won and a 100 star match that i won so in that day i won.

Untill today..we our 2nd hook up and i got DeStRoyED...(0_0) *massive cries*

~ THE PROBLEM ~

He is very good with Cpt.Falcon but i can beat him. Falcon is fast but i find his moves predictable Naming Falcon kick and Left/Right (B) Also i punish him hard when he misses his Left/Right (B) & Raptor Boost/Up (B)
I Can beat his Cpt. Falcon good with Luigi/Samus/Ganondorf

But Serious this whole damn thing is about FALCO AHH!! he DEMOLISHESSSS MEE with him...Ever since day one 8/10 He would beat me with Falco reguardless of what map or character i am and i am bloody sick of it.ugh..man seriously man he smashed me up soo bad today i was just *silent*
The thing is the last time we played between Oct-Nov 2012 he didnt pick Falco once
And the last time we played before that might have been seriously like 1 & a half years maybe abit longer even!

My chances of beating his Falco is like
Luigi 30Percent
Ganondorf 30 Percent..
Samus (was 50/50 now 10percent)

All others characters i try have no chance..

I used to beat him a little with Samus few years back since we know each other so well hes inside my mind and knows 1000percent when ima fire my Lazor refelects back and i die so i never be here anymore against his Falco..
He is just too damn fast..has amazing jumping very good moves..hes like perfect..
He soooo fast..extremly easy he spikes me at low health like 40-70 and kills me..
Down throw into tail whip or reflector...
Its not even funny..i dont give a crap what anyone says...call me crap but Falco and Fox are on a different level..

Now i know what you guys are gonna say.

''Be Sheik/Marth/Fox/Peach''

MY REASON or EXCUSE?

I dislike Lightweights Alot...even in mario kart too..i refuse to train and main a character that is 1st or 2nd tier just to win..i see no victory in that i see smash as a chance to be characters i like ! and not be a character i dont like and no nothing about just because there in the top 3 best...i feel cheated and scummed and feel like the game is playing me instead of me playinf the game..i feel very strongly about this..

I Ultimatley love Bowser and Mewtwo the most out of all the Melee characters but playing with them against my friends Falco or Falcon is basicly just handinf him victories on a plate..

As much as i hate to moan and make excuses he winded me up so bad today i said
''****ing **** Falco so OP!!''

He Said ''Haha Luigi is OP what are you talking about..if Falco is OP then Luigi is worse. Do what ever you can to beat me master fox or anyone you want bro, just stop making excuses and complaing''

He's Reasons why Luigi is OP:

#1 Extremely fast (A)x3 ~ This is what keep me alive

#2 Fast moving Luigi Cyclone to sweep in and out of him to approach and escape

#3 Fire Punch !

#**4** And the Biggest complaint!
crazy juggles powerful aerials...for some reason when im luigi my aerials somewhat you can say out prioritize his aerials..like cancel them out and stuff...and Luigi has beasttt Aerials..

U try tell him how its extremely difficult to continuously short hop with Luigi and his recovery SUCKSSS!! So hes balanced but my friend says his pros overide those negatives harshly..

ADVICE/IDEAS:
Please guys help..what do i do..
im seriously sick with all this bragging and crap..as much as i hate it and would feel like a disgrace and traitor scruv to myself...im thinking of training with either.

Jiggly
Fox
Marth
Peach
Sheik

PS:

Mainly Jiggly..basicly just be a OP Char...sigh..please help..
I also think myself i should cutdown the amount of chars i be right? i be too many i think..i should just use 2 or maybeee 3 and just get ultra beast with em...i was at a time..thinking of Maining Dr. Mario because i really like him and i play very god with him too but just knowing that he has Trouble with Luigi's Aerials keeps me to stick with Wee-Gee.

Im thinking
Luigi
Ganondorf
?????/Top Tier..(-_-)
:phone:

Mahie

Smash Lord
Learn how to play against Falco regardless of your character? You're both probably at a level where whoever has the best mechanics will win so you know what to work on, the matchup doesn't really matter, just learn your bnb's and you'll be fine.

MountainGoat

Smash Journeyman
What's a star match? Is that KO? How do you get 50 if you're playing with 5 stocks?

feanaro

Smash Rookie
Down throw into tail whip or reflector...
Tech roll this. Honestly taking that "combo" away from a low-level Falco is... devastating. And I mean... you can't really call Luigi OP without being a scrub.

Otherwise pick up a better character... Marth or Sheik can be pretty easy to learn. Wouldn't try Fox. Maybe Falco. Jiggs if he can't DI upthrow but otherwise eh. Watch tourney videos of the Falco matchups you want to learn. Practice.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
What's a star match? Is that KO? How do you get 50 if you're playing with 5 stocks?
What is ''BnB''?

Yes stars mean KO's

Also ultimatley Should i go with Luigi or Dr. Mario?

Yeah you pretty much you could say were on the same level when it comes to advanced techniques but what im good at is slowing the match down sheild grabbing his aerials etc. Works well with the chars i use are middle/heavyweights but now hes doing it!! hes playing ultra defensive sheild grabbing, gun spamming, always waiting for me to come to him..

omg..Him as falco + that playstyle = seriously unbeatable without Marth/Sheik/Fox/Peach...

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
You are going to need to learn about wavedashing, especially with luigi! Without it, luigi would be worse!
so learn to wavedash, it will help your samus too!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
You are going to need to learn about wavedashing, especially with luigi! Without it, luigi would be worse!
so learn to wavedash, it will help your samus too!
I cant wavedash nearly as fluent for it to be effectively used in my play..and i think its all too late for it..seems like something i should have been doing atleast 3 years ago...

Its too hard too wavedash like i see those tourney junkies do its crazy..also im superrrer jealous at the combos crazy stuff they can pull of because of it.

Also im sorta slightly against it..but hmmm..it is CraZYY when you get it on point but ahh..Also..i can never fire punch him when he is falco..just way too fast..

This is a massive deal to me guys its a Rivaly thats been goinf on for like bloody 8 years !!! i seriously hate Falco sooo much i might has to learn wavedashing...could i beat him with Ganon*Luigi/Dr.Mario/Samus by Wavedashing and him not? Also when he is falco? my god i would cry in happiness if i slapped him up like that!

Mahie

Smash Lord
What is ''BnB''?

Yes stars mean KO's

Also ultimatley Should i go with Luigi or Dr. Mario?

Yeah you pretty much you could say were on the same level when it comes to advanced techniques but what im good at is slowing the match down sheild grabbing his aerials etc. Works well with the chars i use are middle/heavyweights but now hes doing it!! hes playing ultra defensive sheild grabbing, gun spamming, always waiting for me to come to him..

omg..Him as falco + that playstyle = seriously unbeatable without Marth/Sheik/Fox/Peach...
BnB is breat and butter. Learn your basic combos even if they are just 2 hit combos, as Luigi/Doc it'd be stuff out of your grabs/throws.

If you get shield grabs on him you should be able to hurt him real bad everytime on FD. If that's not the case then you need to work on that. You also need to make sure your edgeguards are on point, it's falco after all, kill him fast.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
BnB is breat and butter. Learn your basic combos even if they are just 2 hit combos, as Luigi/Doc it'd be stuff out of your grabs/throws.

If you get shield grabs on him you should be able to hurt him real bad everytime on FD. If that's not the case then you need to work on that. You also need to make sure your edgeguards are on point, it's falco after all, kill him fast.
He edge guarded me soo many times today..he just does a quick shorthop back and bang! im dead... Falco's Up just flames..me..then grabs on..or he illusions straight on stage..

and yh i have a few sweet combos with Wee-Gee and Ganon

The thing is now guys is he has slowed the playstyle..he took my lasy chance and burned it...i used to use his speed against him by watching and countering no hes doing the same hes making it litreallt were its down to how the character performs not the player..

Its 10000x worse a camping combo falco...

(A)x3
Spams Lazor
Shield Grab
Down throw into Tailb whip or reflector
Some other stuff..waits by edge to side smash me off or spike me or edge guard me..

his side smash he spams 2 or 3 times when hes nervous xD..he plays like a noob sometimes but he has got some dirty skills no joke..i wanna seriously destroy him soo bad soo much...i dunno if i can learn wavedashing fluently though...
down throw into reflector or tail whip>

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Take notes (Armada's Lluigi vs Falco on FD)

The basic gameplan is to launch him up into the air with upthrow, downsmash, nair, and uptilt, then follow up with either one of those or an aerial, smash, fire punch to rack up damage or knock him of stage. Obviously there's much more to it, that's a good place to start I think is learning to launch him and then follow up well.

As Luigi, you are severely limiting his potential if you can't wavedash. If you watch this video you'll see that's all Armada does is wavedash. Wavedashing helps in followups. Wavedashing out of shield helps so you can shield a laser then approach. I know its hard to learn at first, but you just have to practice it a little at a time and don't give up. It becames one fluid movement eventually.

Edit: Someone said this already, but you should tech that down throw. People's greatest hinderence to wavedashing is believing its doable. It's actually really easy once you've got it.
Also, since you only play on FD, chaingrabbing is broken. Ganon can do it but its hard. Marth too... I think Pikachu's is one of the easiest ones but I don't know.

Bu$

HoC
If you wanna win quick, pick marth and use side smash while be careful with shield grabbing and rolling/ dodge if you lack tech skill. He is so easy to space and tipper people with if they don't have proper movement. And in the case of falco also learn to power shield with marth. It's ez. GGWP.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
All of your characters are seriously unplayable without wavedash. You have to learn it if you want to stick with any of them. Especially Luigi. It's his main tool. He's a ****ty character and he's completely worthless without it. It's not hard with Luigi either, practice for an hour and you should get it just fine.

Your friend is right though. It has nothing to do with Falco being too good. It has everything to do with you not being good enough to beat him. Like seriously, if you can shield grab him often, you should be winning, because Falco is only good when the players are good enough to never get shield grabbed.

edit: if you are letting dthrow --> whatever work, then you need to fix this ASAP. It shouldn't work

Varist

Smash Lord
Playing Luigi without wavedash?
How the **** do you do that
Just learn to wavedash, Luigi is the fastest character in the game holy **** nerf that in SD remix please what the balls nasty

Varist

Smash Lord
yes. yes you are meaning to brag.

but yeah, learn the basic "advanced play" like wavedash, techroll etc. and this problem should go away
In context, that was not bragging.

If he randomly posted "I'm only 13 and I can wavedash", it would be implied that he thought it was impressive that he was only 13 and could wavedash like older gentlemen would normally be able to do.

Here, he is using it to scold the original poster. The original poster is probably an older gentleman, with a greater capacity for mental and physical activities.

The implication of pokemongeof's post is "hey, you're an older gentleman and making excuses about not being able to wavedash. I'm 13 and I can do it, why don't you grow some ****ing balls?"

pokemongeof is the greatest poster this forum has ever seen and he is a braver man than the rest of us

his text color is also very readable

Jonas

Smash Champion
"omg..Him as falco + that playstyle = seriously unbeatable without Marth/Sheik/Fox/Peach... "

"i used to use his speed against him by watching and countering no hes doing the same hes making it litreallt were its down to how the character performs not the player.."

"MY REASON or EXCUSE?"
Omg stop doing this. It's not about characters or "OP strategies." It's about player skill. Honestly, it sounds like your friend would be pretty easy to beat for anyone who knows what he's doing.

It seems you're asking for a "quick and dirty" strategy for beating his "quick and dirty" strategies, but what would be more helpful is to just get better. Get better at watching his moves, get better at evading and knowing when to retaliate, get better at basic techniques like wavedashing and teching etc. I know people usually call them "advanced techniques," but they're some of the first things you should learn.

Try to look at the character boards. Most of them have pretty handy match-up guides, so you can read about so dos and don'ts against Falco.

Also stop making excuses. Seriously. When you lose, it's your own problem, so you're just gonna have to deal with it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Dr.Mario might help with his laser spam with the Cape, if he does that a lot. But if you're really serious about Luigi, learn to wavedash dude. It's really not all that difficult, and in Luigi's case it gives you a nice approach option with Down Smash.

Ohhh and egdeguard the ****er! Falco hates that.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
All of your characters are seriously unplayable without wavedash. You have to learn it if you want to stick with any of them. Especially Luigi. It's his main tool. He's a ****ty character and he's completely worthless without it. It's not hard with Luigi either, practice for an hour and you should get it just fine.

Your friend is right though. It has nothing to do with Falco being too good. It has everything to do with you not being good enough to beat him. Like seriously, if you can shield grab him often, you should be winning, because Falco is only good when the players are good enough to never get shield grabbed.

edit: if you are letting dthrow --> whatever work, then you need to fix this ASAP. It shouldn't work
Really? Wavedashing is that essential for the characters i pick? thank you everyone i greatly appreciate your help.

But what am i meant to do about him playing super defensive and waiting for me to come to him?

I think its abit harsh saying its got nothing to do with Falco..i dont suck i cant beat him when hes capt. Falcon but Falco is like impossible..

His roll dodging/jumping & Most of all side smashes are lightning speed also hes bloody heavier then i thought...

Also im hearing alot of Bad news for Wee-Gee..sigh.. i really like him as a character and is damn cool but im cool to switch to the doctor.

How is Dr.Mario and Wee-Gee who is better?

But then again Wee-Gee is one of if not the easiest character to wavedash with so if i learn to fluetly wavedash with Wee-Gee then i would be better of with him then Dr.Mario right?

Also any tips on to start wavedashing? do i use X or Y to jumo etc? any tips at all? please guys. all info is welcome.

[EDIT]

Also i found out about all these Advanced techniques really late... i never used to play super competetive when melee shortlt released atm though what i do fluently in gameplay is

Shorthop
L-Cancel
Sheild Grab
Tech
Fast Fall
Side Step

I dont wavedash and i hardly ever edge guard because its too long and of a hassle to do..when my friend can do it easy with falco..

i guess if i could atleast learn tp backwards wavedash to slip of into edge guard it would help me tones..

I dont suck just i guess i will openly admit that im just not good enough to beat him as Falco and saying that seriously upsets me and rips me apart...*cries*

Mahie

Smash Lord
Pick the character you want. It doesn't matter which until you understand why the tiers list is what it is.

Go to youtube, look up Advanced How to play SSBM. There are 3 parts to the video.

Learn and practice the techniques.

Once that is done, go to the boards for your character, and look up guides, or describe your issues with as many details as you can.

And yes you suck, rolls suck, smashes out of the blue suck. If you can't punish those then you do suck. It's harsh but the faster you accept it the faster you'll grow out of it.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Pick the character you want. It doesn't matter which until you understand why the tiers list is what it is.

Go to youtube, look up Advanced How to play SSBM. There are 3 parts to the video.

Learn and practice the techniques.

Once that is done, go to the boards for your character, and look up guides, or describe your issues with as many details as you can.

And yes you suck, rolls suck, smashes out of the blue suck. If you can't punish those then you do suck. It's harsh but the faster you accept it the faster you'll grow out of it.
Ok....

Jonas

Smash Champion
I think its abit harsh saying its got nothing to do with Falco..i dont suck i cant beat him when hes capt. Falcon but Falco is like impossible..

His roll dodging/jumping & Most of all side smashes are lightning speed also hes bloody heavier then i thought...
There you go again, making excuses when I told you not to. I don't know why you're asking for help if you've already decided that Falco is overpowered and unbeatable.

The things you're having problems with are not difficult to beat, but they do trip up a lot of inexperienced players. You could try shielding his Fsmash and punishing him by grabbing. You could also run back and forth just outside his reach and wait for him to do something stupid, like rolling or throwing out a random Fsmash.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
There you go again, making excuses when I told you not to. I don't know why you're asking for help if you've already decided that Falco is overpowered and unbeatable.

The things you're having problems with are not difficult to beat, but they do trip up a lot of inexperienced players. You could try shielding his Fsmash and punishing him by grabbing. You could also run back and forth just outside his reach and wait for him to do something stupid, like rolling or throwing out a random Fsmash.
Ok im off to training mode now im try out wavedashing and wave landing and try perfect my SHFFL because its not great.. also i saw on that tutorial video that Mewtwo is easy to Wavedash with if i master it and learn some combos do you think i could beat my friend with him? or is that pushing it?

Im not sure if i wanna stick with Luigi i might go with Doctor also i dunno who ima pick out of mewtwo and samus but im for sure gonna keep Ganon.

PS: Your right ''Jonas'' i do suck..im sorry i am mad no lie...neeed to seriously destroy him...(-_-)

Jonas

Smash Champion
You won't automatically start beating your friend by learning how to wavedash, no. It does give you some spacing options and things to do out of shield though. Like if he shoots a laser you can shield it and wavedash out of shield to get closer or to better position yourself. You can also do wavedash -> Fsmash/Ftilt/whatever which is handy for attacking from a distance. Basically view wavedashing as a tool, but not as a winning strategy.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
You won't automatically start beating your friend by learning how to wavedash, no. It does give you some spacing options and things to do out of shield though. Like if he shoots a laser you can shield it and wavedash out of shield to get closer or to better position yourself. You can also do wavedash -> Fsmash/Ftilt/whatever which is handy for attacking from a distance. Basically view wavedashing as a tool, but not as a winning strategy.

Hmmm..ok thanks man yh it seems like wavedashing is standard for like breathing.. but yh not to me..wave dashing now with mewtwo and luigi tryna do it without failing repeatly.

What do you think ''Jones'' that would benefit me the most then?

Mahie

Smash Lord
There is no one thing that will benefit you. If you can shield grab and can't convert from it it means that your movement isn't good. If you can't react to his rolls, it means your movement isn't good, or your reaction time isn't good. Either way you'll have to work on everything as a whole. When you want your abs to show you tone up the whole body else it never works.

Despite what I said earlier I strongly discourage Mewtwo as a first character in Melee. He's hard to learn, really. Are there any other chars that you'd like to learn ?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
There is no one thing that will benefit you. If you can shield grab and can't convert from it it means that your movement isn't good. If you can't react to his rolls, it means your movement isn't good, or your reaction time isn't good. Either way you'll have to work on everything as a whole. When you want your abs to show you tone up the whole body else it never works.

Despite what I said earlier I strongly discourage Mewtwo as a first character in Melee. He's hard to learn, really. Are there any other chars that you'd like to learn ?
I do punish his rolls and i do follow up sheild grabs with some aerial combos or a smash attack.

Wabedashing with mewtwo is alot easier then ganondorf.

Characters i like:
G&W
Mewtwo

Dr.Mario
Samus
Ganondorf

[EDIT]

Damnn Dr.Mario is beast!

im getting the hang of it thanks alot jones my mentality towards it is its a movement tool not a win button your right its great can be used defensively and offensive.

Still find it hard to keep doing it left/right/left/right.

atm im tryna use to bait the CPU like run in then wavedash back then forward smash and try use it to help me follow up some combos after i throw them down or up.

And overall just learning to toy with the CPU while doing it keeping my distance with it but quickly going in and out randonly tryna use to gain leaverage with moves after grabs.

Those youtube videos help! And Mewtwo is great!

Hmmm..

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
In context, that was not bragging.

If he randomly posted "I'm only 13 and I can wavedash", it would be implied that he thought it was impressive that he was only 13 and could wavedash like older gentlemen would normally be able to do.

Here, he is using it to scold the original poster. The original poster is probably an older gentleman, with a greater capacity for mental and physical activities.

The implication of pokemongeof's post is "hey, you're an older gentleman and making excuses about not being able to wavedash. I'm 13 and I can do it, why don't you grow some ****ing balls?"

pokemongeof is the greatest poster this forum has ever seen and he is a braver man than the rest of us

his text color is also very readable
#pokemongeofnation
OMG THAT'S SO NICE!! :embarrass: :) Thank you all for the nice comments!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Im finding mewtwo and Samus very easy and much better at Wavedashing than Ganondorf..

I go on a nice Wavedash spree with Samus & Mewtwo but when i pick Ganondorf he destroys the flow/momentum..

Hmmm...getting better and better.

JKJ

Smash Ace
There are two ways you can go:

Actual improvement, or improving only enough to beat your scrubby friend.

If you just want to beat your scrub friend, here's a tip:

Play Marth. Seriously, do it. Fsmash A LOT. Forward smash more than seems smart. Roll, then Fsmash. Falco WILL get hit by it (at least, at this level). Once he's offstage, stand on the stage and wait for him to recover. If he side b's, FORWARD SMASH. If he up b's, wait, then FORWARD SMASH. It works wonders.

Or, you could play Peach. Do the same thing that I said above, except spam Turnips and DOWNSMASH. It's really good at this level.

Methinks, however, that you have opened Pandora's box now, and never want to look back.

So, for ACTUAL improvement:

Watch these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4s5yB7ZkE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiZLs2doK8E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmGIOcWdsM

Master the skills. It's the first step to greatness.

Then, once you've mastered technical skill, read this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295524

Read it.
Live by it.
And your scrubby friend will cry himself to sleep.

Best wishes :)

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
How is Dr.Mario and Wee-Gee who is better?
You have way too many posts to not know who is better of the two. Anyways really just go to the character you want to learn character board. Best case find a local scene. The best way to get better is to get bodied by people who seriously know what there doing.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
There are two ways you can go:

Actual improvement, or improving only enough to beat your scrubby friend.

If you just want to beat your scrub friend, here's a tip:

Play Marth. Seriously, do it. Fsmash A LOT. Forward smash more than seems smart. Roll, then Fsmash. Falco WILL get hit by it (at least, at this level). Once he's offstage, stand on the stage and wait for him to recover. If he side b's, FORWARD SMASH. If he up b's, wait, then FORWARD SMASH. It works wonders.

Or, you could play Peach. Do the same thing that I said above, except spam Turnips and DOWNSMASH. It's really good at this level.

Methinks, however, that you have opened Pandora's box now, and never want to look back.

So, for ACTUAL improvement:

Watch these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4s5yB7ZkE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiZLs2doK8E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFmGIOcWdsM

Master the skills. It's the first step to greatness.

Then, once you've mastered technical skill, read this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=295524

Read it.
Live by it.
And your scrubby friend will cry himself to sleep.

Best wishes :)
I appreciate your help thank you but

#1 i dont wanna choose Fox/Sheik/Marth/Peach and certainly dont wanna spam moves just to beat him no matter how bad i wanna beat him.

#2 hes a good friend thats why were still friends for like 10+ years so plz dont insult him calling him a ''scrub ..''
Hes not rubbish but were both not MLG Tourney pro either.

I felt like i have improved ALOT in skill in the past couple hours since i have read you lots advice and watched some vids trying to mimic there movement.

I think 3 Chars is what ima go for and im pretty sure i kbow who they are

Mewtwo
Samus
Dr.Mario

These 3 chars i find very easy to wavedash with and there timings for it seem the same so i can switch between em easily while still keeping the wavedashing up!

I wanted it to be Ganon azwell but his Wavedash timing is a little to slow compared to the others..and when im hot and geated with adrenaline i keep failing the wavedash with him.

Damn Dr.Mario is devasting!!! his Cape will destroy my friend when he tries to recover on stage. (I have scrapped Luigi)

Varist

Smash Lord
dr mario is a swag *** ***** up throw chain grab that boy with n snipe him with the dunk if he low you can sink yo grills into em n dunk that god damn broke as **** bird let him know what it is

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
dr mario is a swag *** ***** up throw chain grab that boy with n snipe him with the dunk if he low you can sink yo grills into em n dunk that god damn broke as **** bird let him know what it is
Im confused..are you saying Dr.Mario is a bad character? Thanks you guys for all the support!

I think
Mewtwo
Samus
Dr.Mario

Is Me!!!

Top Bottom