• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Never Ending List of Toon's AT's and Tricks / The Data Dump / Song of Brainstorms

Hyro

Smash Lord
TL does not have a weakness from below. Characters like peach have a weakness from below. Our airdodge is amazing, and we can do multiple things with bombs to keep us safe.
I'ma go with this ^, I've honestly never even felt like I had a blindspot even if it was to the side and below. Maybe I'm just using bombs right??

annnyways, I found a way to hog Ike no matter what, it's SOOO easy, you will never mess up. And know, it's not the tether regrab twice, that's hard to time and you're probably gonna get hit out of it.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Let go of the ledge-> DJ-> hookshot-> cancel hookshot?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Haha, I'm hoping it's not that too.

Hyro

Smash Lord
what. how is that hard to time LOL

but yeah...why would you cancel hookshot?? literally let go of ledge, go BEHIND ike, double jump, wait for him to up b, hookshot as he's on his way down. He's dead. you won't get touched. it's gay as **** but sexy

but yeah...why would you cancel hookshot?? literally let go of ledge, go BEHIND ike, double jump, wait for him to up b, hookshot as he's on his way down. He's dead. you won't get touched. it's gay as **** but sexy
Oh, I thought it was holding your shield at the very tip of the edge while he tries to UpB.

The shield will make him slide away from the edge, just far enough to miss the ledge.

You have to hold the shield for the entire duration of the attack. For the times I've done it, it's never hit me.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman

haha i love doing that. and even if you get the timing a little early, just nair/fair for the stage spike. Though in all honesty I usually just go for the spike.

My favorite, however, is just sitting on the stage and fully charging arrows and hitting them at the top of their up-b. They have such a small window where they won't get hit and most Ikes don't worry about it, so you can usually take a couple steps forward and do it again and again until you're close enough to the ledge to bair stage spike or dair. Funny thing is, even good ikes get hit by it

Hyro

Smash Lord
haha i love doing that. and even if you get the timing a little early, just nair/fair for the stage spike. Though in all honesty I usually just go for the spike.
What?? You must not know what I'm talking about...nair/fair?? lol I'm not trying to hit them out of their up B. And I don't go for spikes anymore, too risky...

Not trying to projectile either. The thing I'm talking about is perfectly safe and it's not a guess game. They can't super armor it, they're just dead.

Nah jerm, if you tether when they're up B is on the way down, they go so fast that by the time you're vertical (to where they would hit you on the way down) they're already below you. You'll be on the side of them in the clear from their up b. Ike's should never ever be able to recover on a toon link/zss/samus

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
What?? You must not know what I'm talking about...nair/fair?? lol I'm not trying to hit them out of their up B. And I don't go for spikes anymore, too risky...
No I understood it right. I've been doing it for the last year or so. You just hop off the ledge and get behind them as they go up, and tether the ledge and slowly swing down as they go flying down in front of you. But if you do it early, you're still in a good position to just hit them as they go up with nair or fair and it's an easy KO. By "early" I mean you jump off and manage to fall down enough that when you zair, you swing back to the ledge too soon and get hit by the soft spike.

The timing isn't strict at all for it, and even if you mess up you get a free stage spike.

And there's pretty much no risk in spiking an ike once he's started his aether.

Hyro

Smash Lord
**** I'm late...i was late with the jerk too. some guy on youtube told me he had already been doing it :(

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Nice thinking with that Ike killer Hyro. I think I've actually done that by accident before under slightly different circumstances. I don't verse Ike on a regular basis or anything, but next time I do I'm definitely going to try that out.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
You bet it does. Have you seen the vid for it? It's at the top of the vids section if you wanna check it out.
But I'll put it this way, it's legit, it'll kill certain opponents on any stage at any percent, it'll put many other characters in horrible positions that you can gimp and it'll be useless against the rest. The hard part is actually hitting an opponent with it when you're near the edge facing towards the middle of stage. Actually performing it isn't that hard, edge hogging them isn't that hard, it's actually hitting them with it that's the hard part.

ninjablah

Smash Cadet
You bet it does. Have you seen the vid for it? It's at the top of the vids section if you wanna check it out.
But I'll put it this way, it's legit, it'll kill certain opponents on any stage at any percent, it'll put many other characters in horrible positions that you can gimp and it'll be useless against the rest. The hard part is actually hitting an opponent with it when you're near the edge facing towards the middle of stage. Actually performing it isn't that hard, edge hogging them isn't that hard, it's actually hitting them with it that's the hard part.
alright thanks, im going to have to practice that.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
FIOD come to Robocop in October this year! Would have been nice to see you at Rocky but you werent there! :(
I had no intentions of going to Rocky cause I wasn't good enough and I still had my golden rule, "nothing outa state". So I appologise if you were looking forward to meeting me.
Now? It's a bit different. I'm a lot better and I'm planning on going to my first outa state tourney in the ACT, which is only technically outa state when you think about it. So by the time October comes around, who knows? At the moment, I don't plan on going cause I'll be going to college soon, but I'll keep it in mind for sure. So don't expect me to be there, but if Ted ends up convincing me, then I'll let you know.

Btw, whether I do or do not go, verse Ted this time! I'm serious! I honestly think he could beat you. And this time don't verse him with Falcon or anything, verse him officially, like a MM, your main verse his main. I was so dissapointed last time when you didn't verse him cause it's like, I want you both to win. I want you to win cause you main Toon and I'd like to see what stategies you use to beat Ted, and I'd like to see Ted win cause he's my mate. No more excuses XD, make it happen and save all the replays.

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
So i read the whole posts here. And i ask, whats the problem?

I meant you can handle to come back to the stage, which the easiest thinks. I mean if you are really punsihable, its your fault. To come back to the stage, is like Fox said, its situational o,o

Some of the easiest Way to do is, is to jump fast fall to airdodge, before you hit the ground use Zair, if you made it do uptilt. Its very effectiv because your opponent cant react that fast. He can shield your attack, but the most of them wont do it, If you find out that he punish it fast fall Zair after you the ground Jump o,o It works try it.

But i found a new TL TECHNIQUE!!!!

I will report this, when i am at home. Its very intersting!

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
So i found a new Tactic with Toon Link.

It calls

Name: Toon Bomb Kamikaze! (TBK)
How to Perform: Pull out a bomb, run to your opponent throw the bomb down beside your opponent.
Effect:Toon Link will hit himself and the opponent with bomb throw down.
Note:This technique works from 100% to like 500%.

This technique is in correct use unpunishable. That means its save. But you have to do it right. If you get hit by the bomb, you have to DI backwards down! from Opponent, so that you cant get punishable and can suprise with a zair attack. Even when the opponents is shielding it, you cant get hit because the blast from the bomb is to strong and TL will get far away because of the huge knockback, (AT AROUND 100% Which TOONLINK NEEDS to perform this technique o,o).

Note2:
You can use it in all directions. For Example: Pull a Bomb, run to your opponent if you face him throw the bomb in his face. Both will get hit by the bomb.

Stages:
Usefullness: This technique is very interesting for me and I tested it and it works in some ways. So Notes that this technique works around 100% >

If you have enough % and you know, that you can die by each attack of your opponent, use it, because you dont care about your % now. Note, thats one of the suprised way to approach and make a good save game., but only if your DI is good.

Credit: KunaiX

AS I TRIED THIS I FOUND SOMETHING OUT

If you use the TBK your knockback is weaker than by jumping and throwing the bomb to your opponent. So that means:

If you throw the bomb to your opponent down beside him, your knockback is weaker as you throw it by jumping and throwing it down. I think it have to do something with the ground. If you leave the ground by jumping, your knockback is much stronger than by throwing it on the ground, that means we make an evolution with TBK and making them to ...

NEW Technique:

Name: Toon Flying Bomb Kamikaze! (TFBK)
How to Perform: Pull out a bomb, run to your opponent jump above the opponent and throw the bomb down (to your opponent). Make sure, that Toon Link and the opponent gets hit by this bomb throw.
Effect:Toon Link will hit himself and the opponent with the bomb (throw down).

This Technique is very interesting, because if both having % around 100 and you hit him with this Technique, you can make a follow up like Dair (or maybe Uair). Not sure if the opponent must be on the ground by this, but it works. The Hitstun is long and its very safe to use. Because if your opponent is shielding it, you get blast away stronger than normal by your own bomb, which make it unpunsihable for you to get a combo hit.

Its a mindgame too, because you can be very tricky by using this. Like your opponent is thinking, that he can hit you now. But Dair is happy, because it can get a free hit :p

So what do you think about it?

Like i said, i used it, and i was suprise how good that works.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Where's Hyro when you need him?

Ok..... I got this. It's cool.

@KunaiX: I'll go easy cause you're new. Now it's cool that you're trying to help and find new stuff and all but before I go on, I gotta tell you not to double post. So next time, just edit your last post instead of double posting or a Mod will have to do what they do and it's not nice.

But whatever. Now concerning the 'new techniques', um, so you're blowing yourself up and hopefully also blowing your opponent up and you reckon that the blast will blow you too far away from the opponent for them to punish you. I get that. But this is in no way unpunishable and considering you're giving yourself uneccesary damage and giving an experienced opponent no damage at all, all for the sake of possibly giving them damage and staying safe yourself, do you see what I mean? All I can say is, who are you versing that this is working on? Like, Snake can get away with blowing himself and his opponent up because he's so fat and lives forever, but Toon Link isn't gonna live for long if you keep blowing yourself up on purpose.

If you're gonna blow yourself up, it'd better be for a good reason like a safe spike, not this. Also, even if this was helpful, you're not the first person to think of this and naming techs after yourself is never a good idea.

Anyway, I hope you understand and don't take this the wrong way. This is just some good advice that you can take or leave.

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
Where's Hyro when you need him?

Ok..... I got this. It's cool.

@KunaiX: I'll go easy cause you're new. Now it's cool that you're trying to help and find new stuff and all but before I go on, I gotta tell you not to double post. So next time, just edit your last post instead of double posting or a Mod will have to do what they do and it's not nice.

But whatever. Now concerning the 'new techniques', um, so you're blowing yourself up and hopefully also blowing your opponent up and you reckon that the blast will blow you too far away from the opponent for them to punish you. I get that. But this is in no way unpunishable and considering you're giving yourself uneccesary damage and giving an experienced opponent no damage at all, all for the sake of possibly giving them damage and staying safe yourself, do you see what I mean? All I can say is, who are you versing that this is working on? Like, Snake can get away with blowing himself and his opponent up because he's so fat and lives forever, but Toon Link isn't gonna live for long if you keep blowing yourself up on purpose.

If you're gonna blow yourself up, it'd better be for a good reason like a safe spike, not this. Also, even if this was helpful, you're not the first person to think of this and naming techs after yourself is never a good idea.

Anyway, I hope you understand and don't take this the wrong way. This is just some good advice that you can take or leave.
The exchange of damage are 4 difference so you get 3-4% and your opponent is getting hit, he get 7%. So its a good deal. And even when you hit the opponents shield its ok, when you are at the killing %.
You can make a very good mixup like run forword to your opponent where think you use Kamikaze, but you can throw the bomb up and grab. I tried it on good players and it still works.

Its an Alternative, if you cant approach right with 150% damage, because your opponent is in close range and if you need distance thats a safe way to do.

Btw you you said, "But this is in no way unpunishable and considering you're giving yourself uneccesary damage and giving an experienced opponent no damage at all, all for the sake of possibly giving them damage and staying safe yourself, do you see what I mean?

It have different advantages to make this.
1) You can safe get away to your opponent. If he fight you in Close Range and your are at high %
2) It could make damage and safe for killing attacks from your opponent.
3) These Technique works on Metaknight too, and even he powershield, he is not fast enough to punish you, please note that you have to DI backwards down to hold the 15-20° direction o,o

@Fox
If you think, its useless try it to use. This technique is a surprisattack for your opponent after all. If he try to punish you after this, the advantage is on your side. 3 % for Toon Link is ok at as long you are about 120%. Or at the killing % range to your opponent.

2 Things:
Btw. THESE TECHNIQUE WORKS ONLY FROM 100% >
And DI down backwards.

All I can say is, who are you versing that this is working on? Like, Snake can get away with blowing himself and his opponent up because he's so fat and lives forever, but Toon Link isn't gonna live for long if you keep blowing yourself up on purpose.
Toon Links Bombs doesnt kill him, after all. It would kill you at around 460%. It should only be a new way to make damage. If you are around 150% you know, that you will be get killed by any failure you do. So you can make this way, to make extra damage. I won´t say that you should keep blowing yourself up on purpose. I wanted to say, that this is good to make a distance between you and your opponent, and could make damage. This can be a follow up for an extra attack.

You can try to DI after you get hit its like from 15°-20°-90° If you use 30° your opponent cant punish you. Or make a replay and send it to me, where your opponent punish you by using this. Could make it better to understand, why this should be not use. I thought that everythings should help.

Maybe i have to show a video xD

Sry but i want to understand why its useless. I meant, when you are at killing % why should you not use it? I mean you are safe even when you dont hit your opponent. Help me to try understand why its useless. I´m successful with this, thats the reason why I wanted to say that. Yes i thought about it, that was in mind of some peoples and maybe it was discuss, but it looks like it doesnt care anyone anymore so i wanted to make a rediscussion to this.

Kamikaze should be in the name of this Technique because its all what you do with this xD

Regards
KunaiX

TheJerm

Smash Champion
best times to blow yourself up is when you are about to die, and it well lesson the knockback alot. I mostly do this on accident lol, but there are times when ive actually done it on purpose xD

MJG

Smash Hero
^ He hit it right on the head. There is really no reason to be running at your opponent to blow yourself up with a 20% chance of your opponent getting hit as well. You might as well throw the bomb and try to force a reaction from your opponent

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm gonna try one more time to explain this, but I'm not going to do this forever. Answers can be found in bold in the quote. And please try to read my answers as if I was a friend trying to explain it to you, I'm only trying to help you out after all.

The exchange of damage are 4 difference so you get 3-4% and your opponent is getting hit, he get 7%. So its a good deal.

No. You would get the same percent. If you throw it down at your feet, it's like 3% for both of you and if you Jump then instantly throw the Bomb down, it's 7% for both of you.

And even when you hit the opponents shield its ok, when you are at the killing %.

I may as well explain this part of it now. It's not safe. It's not the Bombs killing you I'm worried about, they don't kill (generally). I'll put it this way. Let's pretend that you are at 100%, "killing percent" as you say. At this moment, most/some characters have one or two moves that can kill you (just an estimate and it's not really importaint anyway). The problem is, the one or two killing moves they have are hard to hit with. Whether it's because they are too slow or just predictable, this is usually the case (again, not with all characters, but that's not the point here). You start doing this move, blowing yourself up in the attempt to give the opponent the same percent 'safely'. Before you know it, you're on 120-140%. At this point, the opponent now has many more reliable killing options (just from avoiding an easy to see coming move and throwing/shooting stuff at you). And don't tell me that you can throw the Bomb up and grab if they shield because that takes forever as it is (which equals punish) and who said anything about shielding? They don't just have to shield to avoid this. So now, you may have done a bit more damage to your opponent but you've definitely done more damage to yourself. At this point, you're screwed. So you can go back to your normal play style, or you can continue with this 'tech'. What happens? Before we go there, you need to realise that this tech only blows you to the left. In fact the only way you can get blown to the right is by using the second method (the jump then instantly throw down one that gives you 7%) while jumping to the right and even then, you cannot get the same desired effect. So you're opponent can simply go to the left side of you and then you will be blown straight towards him at high percents in hitstun just asking to be ko'd. Remeber, you can only be blown right if you jump right and instantly throw the Bomb down and recieve 7% (not good. I mean trying to dash left, straight into a jump right then instantly throwing the Bomb down then DI'ing the Bomb right isn't all that easy straight out of a dash and it's all you got). Not only that, but because you are on such high percents, pretty much anything will kill you. Ok so presuming for a second that the opponent doesn't know that he just has to go on your left side, you do the move, he avoids it, you get blown away from him, then what? Now I'll admit, with good DI, things look pretty good at this point cause it does blow you far away and you are able to use an aerial before you land. But, this still puts you in a disadvantaged position. Think about it, you had a Bomb, you now don't have a Bomb, your opponent is closing in and you're on high percents. You could chuck out a Nair or Quickdraw and that might work the first time, you also have your double jump which should help to some extent, but it still doesn't mean that you are untouchable. You also can't use this move over and over again because you'll run out of stage. It just isn't a good position to be in. And as I have tried to show you, it isn't safe if you're opponent knows what to do. There's more to it then that, but I'm sure you can work it out.

You can make a very good mixup like run forword to your opponent where think you use Kamikaze, but you can throw the bomb up and grab. I tried it on good players and it still works.

I touched on this up there ^ but pretty much, throwing the bomb up and grabbing is incredibly slow. So just no.

Its an Alternative, if you cant approach right with 150% damage, because your opponent is in close range and if you need distance thats a safe way to do.

Who said anything about needing to approach? This is Toon and at that percent, I know I'm not gonna approach. Good spacing and spam is what you need and if you think that this is good spacing, while it does knock you a decent way away, again, it only hits you left and you no longer have a Bomb. It's not safe (especially in the long run).

Btw you you said, "But this is in no way unpunishable and considering you're giving yourself uneccesary damage and giving an experienced opponent no damage at all, all for the sake of possibly giving them damage and staying safe yourself, do you see what I mean?

It have different advantages to make this.
1) You can safe get away to your opponent. If he fight you in Close Range and your are at high %
Toon has better tools and options up close. This whole thing seems extemely desperate. It's not safe if they are on your left side, if they have the right tools or if they predict your next move after getting blown back. Stop saying it's safe.
2) It could make damage and safe for killing attacks from your opponent.
I don't understand this bit. But it sure does give your opponent safe killing attacks (half of their moveset if you keep racking up your own damage).
3) These Technique works on Metaknight too, and even he powershield, he is not fast enough to punish you, please note that you have to DI backwards down to hold the 15-20° direction o,o
It's not safe on anyone, Meta included. He can go on your left side or predict you next move after getting blown up. He doesn't have nades or anything to simply chuck at you and watch you die like snake but he still has more tools then most people. Besides, it's Metaknight, why does he have to approach?

Thats the reason why i should make a video about it. So nevermind i will do it, if i can make it.
Fine, make a vid if you're sure about this. I'm just not too keen on the move myself.

@Fox
If you think, its useless try it to use.
I always test things before I comment on them (usually.......). It's part of my policy to test whatever is posted in this thread no matter what I think of it at first glance, this included. I did test this for the heck of it (as I do) and I didn't see anything that great about it. If anything, after testing it, it only made things worse.

This technique is a surprisattack for your opponent after all.
Maybe if you used it like once, then I suppose so. I'll put it this way, you'd have to be pretty desperate to do this, they'd have to be in your face and so on, but even then, why not just throw it in their face? The same thing happens (you both get the same percent) only you actually get hit away from them even if they are on your left side. You know what, even then I wouldn't do it, there's just no point. Toon has better options.

If he try to punish you after this, the advantage is on your side. 3 % for Toon Link Only if you do it the first way, which means you only get blown left. is ok at as long you are about 120%. Or at the killing % range to your opponent.
How is that position in our favour? If they try to punish, you're back to where you started. Them in your face and you at high percent (higher percent) only now you don't have a Bomb. It's not an advantage.

2 Things:
Btw. THESE TECHNIQUE WORKS ONLY FROM 100% > Not neccesarily if you use the second method.
And DI down backwards.

Toon Links Bombs doesnt kill him, after all. It would kill you at around 460%. It should only be a new way to make damage. If you are around 150% you know, that you will be get killed by any failure you do. So you can make this way, to make extra damage. I won´t say that you should keep blowing yourself up on purpose. I wanted to say, that this is good to make a distance between you and your opponent, and could make damage. This can be a follow up for an extra attack.

I've already touched on this earlier. The higher percent you give yourself, the better options your opponent has to finish you off. Bombs aren't what I'm worried about killing you. All been said before

You can try to DI after you get hit its like from 15°-20°-90° If you use 30° your opponent cant punish you. Or make a replay and send it to me, where your opponent punish you by using this. Could make it better to understand, why this should be not use. I thought that everythings should help.

All comments previous have included the assumption that DI was correct.

Maybe i have to show a video xD

I already said, if you must, just make sure you know what you're doing.

Sry but i want to understand why its useless. I meant, when you are at killing % why should you not use it? I mean you are safe even when you dont hit your opponent. Help me to try understand why its useless. I´m successful with this, thats the reason why I wanted to say that. Yes i thought about it, that was in mind of some peoples and maybe it was discuss, but it looks like it doesnt care anyone anymore so i wanted to make a rediscussion to this.

Hopefully if you've read the above wall of text, you will now, to some extent, understand.

Kamikaze should be in the name of this Technique because its all what you do with this xD

I cannot stress enough that naming stuff after yourself is generally not good. And to be honest, when I saw what you wanted to call it the first time, it was an instant turn off. Not that it affected my view of this 'tech', it just wasn't a good start.

Regards
KunaiX
Please try to understand what I'm trying to say. It is in no way personal. I'm only trying to help you.

I'm tired.
Catcha.

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
So i found a new Tactic with Toon Link.

It calls

Name: Toon Bomb Kamikaze! (TBK)
How to Perform: Pull out a bomb, run to your opponent throw the bomb down beside your opponent.
Effect:Toon Link will hit himself and the opponent with bomb throw down.

This technique is in correct use unpunishable. That means its save. But you have to do it right. If you get hit by the bomb, you have to DI backwards down! from Opponent, so that you cant get punishable and can suprise with a zair attack. Even when the opponents is shielding it, you cant get hit because the blast from the bomb is to strong and TL will get far away because of the huge knockback, (AT AROUND 100% Which TOONLINK NEEDS to perform this technique o,o).

Note2:
You can use it in all directions. For Example: Pull a Bomb, run to your opponent if you face him throw the bomb in his face. Both will get hit by the bomb.

Stages:
Usefullness: This technique is very interesting for me and I tested it and it works in some ways. So Notes that this technique works around 100% >

If you have enough % and you know, that you can die by each attack of your opponent, use it, because you dont care about your % now. Note, thats one of the suprised way to approach and make a good save game., but only if your DI is good.

Credit: KunaiX

AS I TRIED THIS I FOUND SOMETHING OUT

If you use the TBK your knockback is weaker than by jumping and throwing the bomb to your opponent. So that means:

If you throw the bomb to your opponent down beside him, your knockback is weaker as you throw it by jumping and throwing it down. I think it have to do something with the ground. If you leave the ground by jumping, your knockback is much stronger than by throwing it on the ground, that means we make an evolution with TBK and making them to ...

NEW Technique:

Name: Toon Flying Bomb Kamikaze! (TFBK)
How to Perform: Pull out a bomb, run to your opponent jump above the opponent and throw the bomb down (to your opponent). Make sure, that Toon Link and the opponent gets hit by this bomb throw.
Effect:Toon Link will hit himself and the opponent with the bomb (throw down).

This Technique is very interesting, because if both having % around 100 and you hit him with this Technique, you can make a follow up like Dair (or maybe Uair). Not sure if the opponent must be on the ground by this, but it works. The Hitstun is long and its very safe to use. Because if your opponent is shielding it, you get blast away stronger than normal by your own bomb, which make it unpunsihable for you to get a combo hit.

Its a mindgame too, because you can be very tricky by using this. Like your opponent is thinking, that he can hit you now. But Dair is happy, because it can get a free hit :p

So what do you think about it?

Like i said, i used it, and i was suprise how good that works.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

also is there anything close to a running BFO??????? just asking... :3

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
@ASF1nk: Running BFO? Well up until now, you have to be jumping backwards in order to BFO, so what, you run then RAR BFO? Other then that I'm not sure what you mean, unless you think you've found something, in which case, do tell.

@KunaiX: BFO stands for Bomb Fake Out. It's a tech where you throw the Bomb, instantly re-catch it then you can throw it again or do something else.
About your, 'tech', if you want to look into it yourself, I can't stop you, so go for it. But you'd have to fix a lot of it's problems if you ever wanted me to add it to the list. So don't get your hopes up.

ASF1nk

Smash Apprentice
@ASF1nk: Running BFO? Well up until now, you have to be jumping backwards in order to BFO, so what, you run then RAR BFO? Other then that I'm not sure what you mean, unless you think you've found something, in which case, do tell.
No, it is nothing like that...by that I mean it is not the usual way of doing BFO.

DCStyle

Smash Apprentice
Why risk hurting yourself when you can ibomb the hell out of them instead?

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
@ASF1nk: So do you mean the thing where Toon throws the Bomb forwards then does the animation of throwing it up or the other one where he throws it forwards but turns around and does the animation of throwing it backwards? Cause that's on the list. Other then that, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Do tell?

@DCStyle: Exactly. Toon has better options.

Edit: Epic post counts right here. It's my 777th and it's the thread's 1000th. Woot.

Top Bottom