• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ness Support Thread

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
You clearly don't know what a n00b is.
Well I think by now its clear that everything has another meaning to you.. clearly.

Maybe Wario turning him into a trophy and tossing him into oblivion? Yeah, perfect.
Only to be found by another Character, then that character.. lets say.. Ike! frees him of his trophy state, and they pair up.. what an unlikely duo, would be awesome :cool:

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

vesperview

Smash Hero
Well I think by now its clear that everything has another meaning to you.. clearly.
n00b: An inexperienced and/or ignorant or unskilled person.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=n00b

Yeah, you clearly don't know what n00b is, you fit the definition perfectly.

Only to be found by another Character, then that character.. lets say.. Ike! frees him of his trophy state, and they pair up.. what an unlikely duo, would be awesome.
So you don't know what oblivion means either? Priceless!

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion

vesperview

Smash Hero
Woah Urbandictionary you were definitely the brightest kid in your class, and when I say bright I mean :cool: bright.
Yeah, because we are all gonna find the term n00b in a Webster dictionary am i right?

You must not know the Nintendo Universe so well if you think oblivion can stop a character from returning. :cool::cool::cool::cool:
You must be stupid to think the retro characters relate to Ness in any way.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Yeah, because we are all gonna find the term n00b in a Webster dictionary am i right?
So which definition did you decide on for noob on urbandictionary.. I hear theres thousands. :cool:

You must be stupid to think the retro characters relate to Ness in any way.
Its fascinating how you can jump to conclusions (lol) from any sentence... I was in no way even thinking of comparing retros to Ness.. but if thats what you believe I can't change your mind
I don't think anyone can.. rofl.

:cool::cool::cool:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
*sigh* this is a thread for SUPPORTING NESS, if you don't think hes gonna be in stop posting here and arguing with people who like him and want him in.....seriously why doesn't anyone lets us supporters be. i'm almost afraid if i say "i support Ness, and i really hope he returns" someone is gonna come along and dis me or my opinion. like dekuboy said, if you don't think he'll return and are just going to be negitive please DO NOT POST HERE

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Wow, you truly are stupid.

I wonder if you always waste your time fighting for lost causes and deliver such lame comebacks everytime.

Don't bother replying, I know you do.
Well if your going to insult me, then I will just stop debating with you..

its clear you are just trolling now and insulting me is just your way of saying "I have nothing else logical to say"

Its ok, I understand how some people can get when they can't control themselves over a forum... I have seen it before. sadly

:cool::cool:

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
hey deuceblade, do you think if Ness returns they'll change his voice? i didn't really like it in melee, he sounded mildly ******** (listen to his taunt) and i hope they make him a little less chubby too
PK Rockin FTW

vesperview

Smash Hero
Well if your going to insult me, then I will just stop debating with you..
Debating? You have never debated, you have only been delivering oblivious, sarcastic and ******** responses to cover up your stupidity and lack of logic since this whole argument started, just because you're on an online forum about videogames doesn't mean you can be an idiot and expect people to not notice it, but then again, I'm guessing you didn't want to stop "debating", UNTIL NOW, I can't wait for your typical "What can I expect from someone who made the Rosalina thread:cool:" comeback, that's all you have left, as usual, loser, these entire boards like to jump to the LOGICAL conclusion, while you and like two other people try to find a double meaning to everything, such a shame such inquisitive personalities go to waste on something so pointless, lol.

DeuceBlade said:
This is all I can post: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Oh my ****ing god! Those **** smileys are burning my eyes. One more Smiley or Ness pic, and I'll ****ing report you.

By the way, have you ever read Lucas's Special Moves Update in depth? No, not look at all the purdy picture, read the **** description. It's in the first paragraph.

Censored 3 times? ****.

finalark

SNORLAX
... I hate fanboys, that's all I have to say.

Seriously, how did you get this insane idea that's he has chance right after it said, right on the Dojo that he's out?

Go ahead, try to twist words to fit your set minds but you are all going to be say boys when the full roster is shown.

Nosebleed101

Smash Rookie
I can't believe Vesp and Deuce are still arguing lol.

Yeah, so... about that Ness...

He's one cool kid.

Flaming_Wuzzle

Smash Cadet
fanboys DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!! this thread SUCKS and so does ness forget him!!!
Totally mature and reasonable response to those with a different opinion than yours.

Anyway, assuming that CoroCoro will have the full roster, this debate will be over in ~5 days and whichever side is right can brag about it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
lol my Ice Climber comment was referencing to the fact that so many people thought that IC weren't going to be in Brawl. After Lucas' special moves (and fs) update it gave me more hope that Ness was confirmed. Only their special are similar, everything is different. And who srsly used Ness' specials (in smash64 and melee) a lot?

SonicMouse

Smash Rookie
Ness getting replaced by Japanese release only gameboy guy who looks like Jimmy Neutron is bad.

Ness ftw.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
lol my Ice Climber comment was referencing to the fact that so many people thought that IC weren't going to be in Brawl. After Lucas' special moves (and fs) update it gave me more hope that Ness was confirmed. Only their special are similar, everything is different. And who srsly used Ness' specials (in smash64 and melee) a lot?
No one really uses specials unless they're recovery or anything involving reflecting or countering.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
BTW I sent an email to Nintendo. I asked about Ness in Brawl and I got this reply:

Thank you for contacting Nintendo,

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in Super Smash Bros.
Brawl, there is no additional information I can provide beyond what has
been revealed on the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website
(http://www.smashbros.com/). It's worth noting that there are still
many things about this game that haven't yet been revealed and that the
website is regularly updated with new information, so check there often!

Thank you for your e-mail.

Nintendo of America Inc.
Dale Thompson

If he can't give information does this mean Ness isn't deconfirmed? Or that Dale Thompson knows nothing about Smash. I hope it's the former.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
BTW I sent an email to Nintendo. I asked about Ness in Brawl and I got this reply:

Thank you for contacting Nintendo,

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in Super Smash Bros.
Brawl, there is no additional information I can provide beyond what has
been revealed on the official Super Smash Bros. Brawl website
(http://www.smashbros.com/). It's worth noting that there are still
many things about this game that haven't yet been revealed and that the
website is regularly updated with new information, so check there often!

Thank you for your e-mail.

Nintendo of America Inc.
Dale Thompson

If he can't give information does this mean Ness isn't deconfirmed? Or that Dale Thompson knows nothing about Smash. I hope it's the former.
I think that is an automatic response... I know a friend who used to answer like email inquiries and he said when they get alot of emails about the same things they usually just make a generic automatic response that could be used to answer many questions.

For example.. your question could have been.. "Will there be a delay" or "Is Luigi going to use the vacuum" and the response would be the same.

But I could be wrong..

:cool:

courte

Smash Lord
point blank he was in the first two he will return like all the others

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Lucas's Special Moves update gave you hope? I'm putting this in my signature.

courte

Smash Lord
a characeter update... confirms something... only about that character
i hate to say it because i don't want pichu, though i'd be happy if they changed his moves completely
but unless something is blatantly put out such as USING another character as a move (toad, gordo, waddle dee) the only deconfirmation is feb 10

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
a characeter update... confirms something... only about that character
i hate to say it because i don't want pichu, though i'd be happy if they changed his moves completely
but unless something is blatantly put out such as USING another character as a move (toad, gordo, waddle dee) the only deconfirmation is feb 10
I heard Pichu is the new brawl Pikachu... no wonder he knows volt tackle lol
its just fanfic idk.

If Lucas' moveset consisted of PK Starstorm, PK Love, PK Earth, PK Freeze (a modified version that wouldn't resemble Ness') and PK Thunder, while Ness gets PK Flash, PK Teleport, PK Fire, and PSI Shield, I'd root for Ness. However, I don't think they'd give Lucas Ness' moveset and have Ness in, since most of the moves he doesn't already have are non-damaging.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
If Lucas' moveset consisted of PK Starstorm, PK Love, PK Earth, PK Freeze (a modified version that wouldn't resemble Ness') and PK Thunder, while Ness gets PK Flash, PK Teleport, PK Fire, and PSI Shield, I'd root for Ness. However, I don't think they'd give Lucas Ness' moveset and have Ness in, since most of the moves he doesn't already have are non-damaging.
Thats odd.. I was under the impressive Ness and Lucas had different moves... well thats what it says on the Dojo atleast..

They have like 1 exactly same move ^b, and everything else is just similar or different.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Sakurai's decision to keep insinuating the differences between Ness and Lucas could obviously give someone hope... unless you can't see that, then thats fine.

:cool::cool::cool:
That was the ****ing update that deconfirmed Ness. You don't want Wolf in Brawl because you think he'd a Fox clone (which is a completely oblivious thought), but you think Ness has a chance.

PK Freeze acts exactly like PK Flash, but with a freeze effect.

And PK Fire is different from PK Fire? Just because they added a new twist to it doesn't mean that it's a different move.

PSI Flash is an orb of energy that surrounds Lucas and absorbs projectiles to regain health. It's the exact same thing.

And PK Thunder, as you said, is the exact same.

What's so different from Ness' moveset? Young Link is just as different - Hell, his Fire Arrows are just Arrows with fire damage.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
That was the ****ing update that deconfirmed Ness. You don't want Wolf in Brawl because you think he'd a Fox clone (which is a completely oblivious thought), but you think Ness has a chance.
Please don't compare Wolf .. someone who only appeared in a 1 second cutscene.. to someone who was playable twice. While Wolf does have a chance it does not have anything to do with Ness, so please stay on topic, and stop trolling.

PK Freeze acts exactly like PK Flash, but with a freeze effect.

And PK Fire is different from PK Fire? Just because they added a new twist to it doesn't mean that it's a different move.

PSI Flash is an orb of energy that surrounds Lucas and absorbs projectiles to regain health. It's the exact same thing.

And PK Thunder, as you said, is the exact same.

What's so different from Ness' moveset? Young Link is just as different - Hell, his Fire Arrows are just Arrows with fire damage.
There is no logic in comparing Ness to Y. Link when Y Link has everything Link has.

Ness and Lucas have alot of differences.. I don't know if you check out the dojo site (you should if you don't) But Sakurai has elaborated on the differences of Ness and Lucas. :cool:

btw.. You do know Ness would not be the clone since he came first right?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
He thinks Wolf would be a clone too? Ness has not only corrupted your ways, but your logic as well.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
He thinks Wolf would be a clone too? Ness has not only corrupted your ways, but your logic as well.
I never said he would be a fox clone.. I don't jump to conclusions, If you knew more about the situation in the wolf thread.. you would know I first thought he appeared similar to Fox and could have clone characteristics.. but then I saw a clip of Star Fox Assault and determined he could have an original moveset.

Wu tang was just looking for a reason to flame (sadly).

Jumping to conclusions is never a good thing :cool::cool::cool:

Top Bottom