• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

solecalibur

Smash Master
Finneeee Oct 31- Nov 3
I might go depending on Athens stuff, normally have a movie marathon then

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
wait to cf4 or the august 30th thing?
the aug 30th thing is just some local card shop monthlies.
if you guys go to that, lemme know. i can maybe house maybe? and also yes YGO for sure. buildin some mermails!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wait to cf4 or the august 30th thing?
the aug 30th thing is just some local card shop monthlies.
if you guys go to that, lemme know. i can maybe house maybe? and also yes YGO for sure. buildin some mermails!
The one on the 30th. I'm building Fire fist 3 axis. Don't know if I'll have 3 roosters by then, but most likely I will. Already got everything else except 2 bears lolz.

:018:

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Sometime next week I want to hold a smashfest at my house. Anytime from Saturday to next Friday is a possibility. When I get back from work today around 2 PM, I will have my work schedule and available days and times. So let me know if you can attend and which days and times are good for everyone. I want to meet and play smash with all you guys.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Alright so I can hold the smashfest any day next week but this Saturday and upcoming Monday. Wednesday I don't get back till 4 but people can stay however late they want. Let me know which day(s) work best for everyone. Spread the word and lets hang out. Sorry for the double post btw.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Just hung out with Shugo and played quite a bit yesterday. He's still playing in tip top shape, I could hardly keep up.

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
You guys should come to my smashfest tuesday in Canton!

2440 41st st ne 44705

Come anytime after like 2 PM if you're coming.

Suyon

Smash Lord
NEOH tries for get togethers. Everyone is interested. Then no one cares at all or remembers. I dunno if I can go Tuesday. Having a friend come over and just watch anime. If he leaves early then the next issue I would have is getting there. I should just host one which I say all the time but I never commit myself to it since it troubles my family.
10 months complete at last hurray

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
Yea, I'm trying to post about it and get hype, but I don't want to seem annoying, especially since I'm new to the scene. I just want to resurge NEOH Brawl. All of you guys/gals seem super cool. Also, does anyone live in Akron in this group? I go to UAkron for school and could possibly hang out with whoever does once school starts.

Top Bottom