• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Good news NEOH, I spread the word about the rebuild to MI and Columbus players; MI said they're pretty much on board to show us support in numbers for our events since we've shown them the same in the past, and Columbus players have also expressed interest as long as our tournament dates cooperate with their work schedules. I'll be speaking with the western PA players next and try to gain their support as well.

This is a step in the right direction; let's start advertising TYM 10 a little more and get the rebuild off to a strong start!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Time to make a trip to any local spencer's store? XD I KNOW they have pimp cups (we got one for my uncle before)

solecalibur

Smash Master
If you do something wrong at spencers and they kick you out there is something very wrong with you lol

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'll try to step up Cinci's traveling game and take some of Cinci to more NEOH tournies.

EDIT: I was Sole, but then I moved back to Cinci.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I swear your where C-bus but this works , take some cinci up here and I'd def appreciate that

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ya as long as im home my mansion is open to travelers for the night
**** that sounded lame lol

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Would be more than happy to practice with anyone in the area. Cell is 216-630-2200. I doesn't afraid of anything, so get at me.

I also has unlimited texting :3

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Sole, it wasn't mah fault xD The worker *****ed out my friend for accidentally knocking something over without noticing.

Thanks Tako!!!!!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Oh , well **** =l thats a different story , I still throw stuff at spencers and I've never gotten in trouble for something like that , (playing catch with gir action figure is too gud)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Gonna hopefully schedule a meeting with the VP of my school for sometime soon so i can get started on HOPEFULLY having a tournament(s) at my school. Hope it goes well @__@

Also, its looking like the 24th or 25th for laser tag if we actually go. Anyone object/have anything to say?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well...i estimate we can hold a good amount of people...but i have to take into account that its a general game tournament night also (i couldnt just ask 'HEY BRAWL TOURNEY PLZ?') and lotsa locals are invited.
Im guessing we can probably have 100-200+ people (in general), but thatd probably be a tad crazy. Idk. Im gonna talk with the VP

solecalibur

Smash Master
Gonna hopefully schedule a meeting with the VP of my school for sometime soon so i can get started on HOPEFULLY having a tournament(s) at my school. Hope it goes well @__@

Also, its looking like the 24th or 25th for laser tag if we actually go. Anyone object/have anything to say?
didnt see that last part , anytime is fine by me w/e everyone else prefers

No xP
I might ask you to help as a TO if this tournament does happen, if ya dont mind xD
Sure i'd love to help just tell me when

solecalibur

Smash Master
Only thing I'd probly have to say is ppl are probly gonna be vsing each other before if its from a highschool so for regions we are most likely gonna have ppl create there own little crews

Kronar

Smash Cadet
I'm good for the 24th or the 25th, doesn't matter which.

Tournaments that are less than an hour drive away? **** YEAH! I'm down.

solecalibur

Smash Master
We are talking about lazor tag for the 24th or 25th idk when lokii is hosting the tounry

Kronar

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I guess I didn't really make it that clear that I meant laser tag in that. But yeah, 24th or 25th work for me. haha

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
What day is best for everyone?
And we want to have a smashfest before/after (depending on times n whatnot)
Anyone want to host? if need be, i might be able to...depending on my family and what they have going on. But that might have to be used as a last resort xP

solecalibur

Smash Master
I know I cant use my house for the weekend but I prefer the 24th tbh (depending on the time) because I'll just be getting home from a 4 hour trip home and wanted to move my legs a bit lol

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Everyone okay with Friday?
And now we just gotta work on finding a venue for smashfest...I'm asking my parents...but i gotta wait until theyre in good moods so then i can get a good answer xD (Sundays are bad days.)

EDIT: I got an email back from the dean of students. Im scheduling a meeting for this week to talk to her about having the 'Game Nights' at my school.
Hopefully, this will go well and i'll be able to use my school as a venue.

And the fun part: There will be other tournaments going on...so we can watch people be silly with GH or DDR or stuff like that x3 Maybe I'll even host a BB tournament. Idk.

Top Bottom