• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
we should organize a NEOH smashfest for when demo 2.5 releases! Though I'd definitely be down for a meetup soon because I'm getting laser eye surgery at the end of the month and my procedure is very custom and has a longer heal time than normal so I don't imagine i'll be playing any games during that time.

This sunday I should be free if anyone wants to get together and play some PM. I am sort of going thru withdrawals from it so yeah lol I definitely wanna play soon!

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone,

I recently finished college and got interested in SSBB. I live in the Akron area and I am looking for people to play with/events and tournaments nearby. Please let me know if you're close by and want to set something up =)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Welcome to NEOH

There's a Pittsburgh tournament coming up on the 10th for brawl and melee hosted by a Pittsburgh melee player named Carroll

There's a few others but most people are a tad inactive here cuz school and work

:phone:

King~

Smash Champion
links lives in akron but he dosent play too much anymore, i live like 30 mins away from akron and i also dont play much. but when we do youre right in the area so thats good lol

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the info =) I'll try to go to the tournament on the 10th. If you guys ever play in the area please let me know! my email is: xskifastx@gmail.com, and cell is 3305647893. I can also drive to places most of the time so 30 min away is totally doable.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Just look in Atlantic north tournament listings and it's called Carroll fest 3

Hope you can make it! Carroll events are hype
Because Carroll is hype

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Just.....Carroll

LIKE AT RAGE IM FREAKIN OUT N JUNK AND RUNNING AROUND....AND SUDDENLY CARROLL DOESN'T HAVE HIS SHIRT ON

We just don't question it

outofphase

Smash Apprentice
looking for people to play some melee with. txt me if you wanna meet up sometime. my number is 216-469-3354 and my name is dan. im not very good but im getting there pretty fast.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
We'd host if anyone was actually active..... :c
But alas, most of us are away at school or with work :c
Im not even in the state 90% of the time or else I'd host xD

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
If I would actually take the time to finish my driver's education I could probably go to more smashfests. And more tournaments. Alas, I have yet to do so.

...But I could probably host...

RIBBONxPARADISE

Smash Cadet
There is (or was) a smash scene all the way up here in NEOH? It might be too late, but i'm in this....thriving area as well. If anybody still plays around here i'm usually up for a game or two

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeahhh xD
Most of us are just busy with school or work
But hopefully we can have a Smashfest or tournament soon
I know I want to host another regional next summer maybe if I can.
And I know some TOs want to do some fun stuff in NEOH again

Thanksgiving break Smashfest maybe, anyone?

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I'm open to it! But I'd have to make sure I can attend first.

Right now, I'm mostly hype for Carrollfest. Been waiting for another tourney since August~

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
EVERYONE CARROLLFEST IS THIS SATURDAY. CHECK THE ATLANTIC NORTH TOURNAMENT LISTINGS! PITTSBURGH TOURNAMENT! BRAWL AND MELEE!
Ribbon, I recommend going. It's gonna be a really fun tournament and there arent probably gonna be a lot of SUPER AMAZING players.

..............or they could come out of the woodwork......
We still dont know which ohioans or michigan people are coming....
who knows. maybe shugo will appear.
Heck, i might have to tell him because i miss my pal ; A ;

RIBBONxPARADISE

Smash Cadet
I'm the type of person that feels bad for eating at other people's houses because i'm eating their food and not giving them money for what i eat. Same with everything else in life i suppose. If i can go i'll figure something out, ask my dad or something

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'm the type of person that feels bad for eating at other people's houses because i'm eating their food and not giving them money for what i eat. Same with everything else in life i suppose. If i can go i'll figure something out, ask my dad or something
If someone else offers you food, it's actually rude to not accept it IMO :O

In fact, it could be taken as an insult since they offered hospitality and you essentially declined it.

Top Bottom