• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Wanted Newcomer List for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
cant we all at least GET brawl before we start talking about SSb4?

-Ciao
Some people already got Brawl. Others had already seen many Gameplay videos.

We want more, however.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Do YOU Have it??? Geez the game hasnt even been released for half a year...Its not you want more...its you were unsatisfied w. the roster cuz your fave character or stage didnt make it....

Well I just gotta say Like it or Lump it...Personally I Like it Heh!

-Ciao

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
An important Samus rep?
Sylux?

:laugh::laugh:
If it really is Sylux that follow samus at the end of mp3 then he will have a role to play in a new metroid game.

If he does have a role to play then sylux will have crossed 3 different metroid games, just as many if not more than dark samus

SSB4 won't be out for a very long time. Sylux probably has a big role to play in the future of metroid.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Do YOU Have it??? Geez the game hasnt even been released for half a year...Its not you want more...its you were unsatisfied w. the roster cuz your fave character or stage didnt make it....

Well I just gotta say Like it or Lump it...Personally I Like it Heh!

-Ciao
No, I don't, I meant other people.

But i've seen the demos and such, and I want more.

As I mentioned before, people never get enough. Same will be with Smash 4. I bet.

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
MOTHER OF GOD.............. that 3rd party list is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. People are insane.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
cant we all at least GET brawl before we start talking about SSb4?

-Ciao
People started talking about SSB3 after Melee came out simply because there was a decent number of characters that didn't make the cut. Seriously, who WASNT upset when either Wario, Diddy, and King Dedede didn't show up? I created my first SSB3 roster in September 2002 after I beat Melee 100% and I can imagine that some people were exactly the same.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
lil-mac (Punch-Out!! You have written it wrong), animal crosser (Animal Crossing) and Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment).. Also suggestions for forums would be IGN, Gamespot, Gamefaqs and many large fprums too, some with a broad range (mainly video game forums overall, not one series.) Also http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/

thanks

BackWithABlade

Smash Rookie
issac, crystal, ridley, mega man, simon, k. rool and geno

a good 87% of people would be happy and would stfu.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Mario
Ridley
Dark Samus(MP3 Corruption)
Krystal(Star Fox Assault)
King K. Rool
Mewtwo
Crash Bandicoot(Twinsanity)
Young Link(Majora's Mask)
Roy
Black Shadow(F-Zero)
Rayman(Raving Rabbits)
Medusa(Kid Icarus)
Mist(Fire Emblem Path of Radiance)

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I have changed my mind about one of my character votes. After realizing how many classic NES games are represented by characters(Pit, Ice Climbers and R.O.B.), I would like to substitute my vote for K. Rool(who is pretty much a shoe-in the next SSB) with one for Star Man, from Pro Wrestling. I chose him because he should represent the very first wrestling game ever made by Nintendo. Also, the bulk of his moveset could be easily based on the one he has in that game, making him a unique character among the other Smash Bros. Plus, iw would be amusing to hear the announcer say "A winner is you!" upon winning a match with him.

So yeah, I substitute my vote for K. Rool for the iconic Star Man.;)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
RIDLEY!!!
Isaac
Ray Mk. (insert Roman no. here)
I think this should be just Ray (custom robo), instead of seperate Ray's since their are so many and sakurai will be likely to do the latest model, so Ray 01 and MK votes for now on should go under Ray (Custom Robo)

...The game's not even out yet, except for in Japan...

I'd say Megaman and Lyn would be the only ones to make the game better, but even so...

I'm depressed this thread exists...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
...The game's not even out yet, except for in Japan...

I'd say Megaman and Lyn would be the only ones to make the game better, but even so...

I'm depressed this thread exists...
Why? People were doing this even before Melee came out too. Seriously, I was just as disgruntled about Wario and King Dedede being mere cameos as I am about Krystal and Ridley now. :laugh:

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
Krystal
Midna
Mega Man

That's mine. But there are many more characters I want than that...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Meh, I must be the only person on smashboards who would hate to see megaman playable.
Regardless how you feel, Megaman is definately at the front of the line when it comes to new third party characters if an SSB4 is made. Heck, Capcom even said that they wanted him in Brawl but Sakurai never asked them (mainly because Sakurai decided most of the roster back in 2005 but that's a different story...)

Also, it is pretty guarenteed that most of SSB4's new characters will be on the obscure side simply because most of the main characters from the most recognised franchises have already been used. The only ones I feel like that are left (and follow Sakurai's 4 standards for playability) are Krystal, K. Rool, and Ridley. Outside of that, you start wandering into pretty obscure territory. For example, characters like Isaac and Geno would easily fall in these categories.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Seeing as this thread is still alive, I'll update it Friday... hopefully SWF won't fail on me like the last time I promised to update it ><;

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
1. Bomberman
2. Alexandra Roivas
3. Crono

and many many more
As much as I luv Mewtwo, Lip and Bubble Bobbles, I love those more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom