• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Wanted Newcomer List for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
A bit early to be thinking about this, but regardless, here's my two cents.
1. Mewtwo (Pokemon)
2. Roy (Fire Emblem)
3. Ninten (Mother)
4. Lip (Panel de Pon)
5. Stafy (Denutso no Stafy)
6. Sukapon (Joy Mech Fight)
7. Isaac (Golden Sun)
8. Geno (Super Mario RPG)

I made a moveset for Ninten, but I won't spam the thread with it.

EB08

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice
I say, from Kingdom Hearts...

Sora and Roxas. Sora with his one Keyblade, and Roxas with two, taking his moveset from when he fights Axel in Kingdom Hearts II, and from Valour Form.

sliceblader

Smash Cadet
(Banjo-Kaooie)
Banio-Kazooie

(Mother)
Jeff
Mr.saturn (speaks in cursive)

(Mario)
Waluigi

(Elite beat agents)
Elite beat agents

(Star Fox)
Peppy ( BARREL ROLL FINAL SMASH!!!)

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice
I'd also say that the next Young Link they do should be the Majora's Mask version. As well as himself, he could turn into Deku Link, Goron Link and Zora Link, with his Final Smash as Fierce Deity Link.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
I'd also say that the next Young Link they do should be the Majora's Mask version. As well as himself, he could turn into Deku Link, Goron Link and Zora Link, with his Final Smash as Fierce Deity Link.
Those are FOUR movesets they'd spend on a Legend of Zelda character. I'd rather see someone else, like Midna or Skull Kid than three or four new Links.

Toon Links just need a Deku Leaf, and a Final Smash where he goes into a safe zone, the Phantom Hourglass ticks for 15 seconds, and the Guardians (whose names I forgot) come and break havoc on the field.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3917464&postcount=747

We have the same mindset.

On the same topic, that character is already on the list, under the name mask Link.

Guess who posted him.

EDIT: After some searching< I discovered I am not the first person to come with the idea as I has previously thought. My apologies.

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice
Those are FOUR movesets they'd spend on a Legend of Zelda character. I'd rather see someone else, like Midna or Skull Kid than three or four new Links.

Toon Links just need a Deku Leaf, and a Final Smash where he goes into a safe zone, the Phantom Hourglass ticks for 15 seconds, and the Guardians (whose names I forgot) come and break havoc on the field.
There's no reason they can't have them all.

E-Z-MONEY

Smash Journeyman
My wanted are: Ridley, Bowser Jr., Isaac, Megaman and Midna.

My least wanted (Feel free to argue with me. I would enjoy it a lot.): Animal Crosser and Miis or anythign like that, Dr brain age guy, R.O.B. Dammit, WW link dammit and Dark Samus.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
1st Party Wants : Ridley (Metroid needs an antagonist) and K. Rool (DK needs an antagonist as well)
3rd Party Wants : MegaMan Classic (this is a no-brainer) and Geno (another no-brainer)

NOTE : While I personally am not a huge fan of Ridley, K. Rool, or Geno (nothing against them, I'm just not a fan) I think they totally deserve a spot on the roster for reasons that I'm sure are fairly obvious. :) Oh, and an honorable mention to the Mask-Link idea..it's brilliant - I just don't think Zelda needs five reps, 3 of which are the same character... >_<

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
1.- MegaMan
2.- Cecil Harvey
3.- Grom Hellscream (lol)
4.- Ridley
5.- Black Shadow
6.- BomberMan

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
People, people, how many times do I have to say it, 3 votes only... maybe I should raise it to five, should I?

anyways, I almost forgot about this thread, but I'm up to continuing it, I'll have it updated tonight.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Gulliver/Geno/Micaiah

Gulliver is the worldy traveler from the seas to space, he can throw items and use the same items the ACer uses and he could fly or swim or use his rocket like Olimar.

Geno kicks *** using magic and projectiles

Micaiah can use light based magic and various items like her staff or book for attacks and can heal with her healing hand tech.

Yes; you should bump it to 5.

If I could add two more characters to that list, I would want Crono the time traveling, sword weilding fighter and Schala the magic using princess of Zeal.

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
Little Mac - Super Punch Out (In Super Punch out Mac looks better)
Issac - Golden Sun
Ridley - Metroid

Imagne that all great characters are in the game, but only as ATs, Bosses or just on the Disc. Nintendo only have to make a SSBB DX and make this characters playable. Imagne Issac, Wario, Little Mac, Samurai Goroh, Knuckle Joe, Starfy, Hammer Bro, Lyn, Ray, Saki, Shadow, Gray Fox, Tingle, Mutant-Piranya, Ridley, Roy, Mewtwo, Dixie, Toon Zelda/Shiek, Dr. Mario, Kat and Ana, Jeff ...

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Felix and Jenna from Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Roy from Fire Emblem: The Sword of Seals.

That's all I care from.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm, didn't think Warioware characters was Mario characters. :p

But anyways my most wanted is in order:

Lip: She was on the polls twice, thrid time's the charm, right? Her items in the game, her song's in the game. I think will be in next time.

Micaiah: Since Sothe got in the game as an AT, why not add her. And she's a FE Lord that brings new taste into the battle field.

Lyndis: She is also a FE Lord that should do well in the battle field, but since she's an item first, I don't know what to say about her chances, (think positve), ok she's one of the most populer FE Lord, so why not add her?

Orbulon: Warioware's first and only villain, (if Ashley count's as one, XD), he as his own weird and jaked up technology to blast his foes with, I think he would make a great character.

Jenna: Well, what can I say, she was in all the Golden Sun's and have a chance to be playable if Issac makes it, (hopefully).

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
I'd like Isaac, Mewtwo, and...hmm...this last place is going to be the hardest. There are many worthy characters, and many I just want to see!

I want Geno...but he'll do fine without my vote. I loved SMRPG, but I could live without him being in it.

Sylux looks like he'll be a major player in the future of Metroid, but he's very small right now, so not him.

Ridley, quite frankly, does not need my help.

I think the last place should go to a third party. Megaman, because of his importance to Nintendo. Therefore my 3 votes are as follows:

Isaac, from Golden Sun
Mewtwo, who shouldn't have disappeared in the first place.
MegaMan, from any incarnation, I'm not picky...except not the newest Star Force thing. NOT!

(EDIT: If the count is raised to 5, add Geno and Ridley...YAY for making life easier!)

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
kratos/lloyd (tales of symphonia)
viewtiful joe (<---)
would be funny to have someone from naruto xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom