• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The most even match-up's ~

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
you said that wario has bad knockback overall? only ganon and ike have GOOD knockback overall...but ok, screw it. its over. back to even matchups
Realize that this is all in comparison to other characters. Very well then. I don't really care if you disagree, I just wanted to make sure you knew what I was trying to say.

As for even match-ups. I think Falco and Pikachu is quite even. Falco can hardly chaingrab Pikachu, and he won't be able to do his chaingrab KO combos since they don't work at high damages. That being said, Falco isn't a pushover in this match.

Pikachu can't outcamp Falco, so he'll be forced to approach (he'll have to come over even if he decides to crawl). Falco should be able to get some damage on Pikachu before he gets over with smart laser and reflector use, so he has that going for him. Falco's other notable advantage in this match-up is his easier time KOing than Chu.

Pikachu definitely has the advantage when it comes to recovering/edgeguarding. While Falco is rather easy to edgeguard well (even if a KO doesn't result), smart use of quick attack makes Pikachu very hard to edgeguard (at least with Falco). The drastic difference in this area is the main reason I think Falco doesn't really have the upperhand.

People more knowledgable of Pikachu could probably go more in depth, but this match-up has always seemed pretty even to me.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
As for even match-ups. I think Falco and Pikachu is quite even. Falco can hardly chaingrab Pikachu, and he won't be able to do his chaingrab KO combos since they don't work at high damages. That being said, Falco isn't a pushover in this match.

Pikachu can't outcamp Falco, so he'll be forced to approach (he'll have to come over even if he decides to crawl). Falco should be able to get some damage on Pikachu before he gets over with smart laser and reflector use, so he has that going for him. Falco's other notable advantage in this match-up is his easier time KOing than Chu.

Pikachu definitely has the advantage when it comes to recovering/edgeguarding. While Falco is rather easy to edgeguard well (even if a KO doesn't result), smart use of quick attack makes Pikachu very hard to edgeguard (at least with Falco). The drastic difference in this area is the main reason I think Falco doesn't really have the upperhand.

People more knowledgable of Pikachu could probably go more in depth, but this match-up has always seemed pretty even to me.
I'll back this guy up agreeing with him. I have ample experience against Falco with Pikachu. it goes either way lol. Pika and Falco cg each other and finish at the same % (60ish) so yea. They both have ways of killing each other early while its hard to land. Falco can't laser pwn Pikachu, but Pikachu can't out camp Falco.

Its a bird vs a mouse ;o who would have thought it.

homicidalrapist

Smash Apprentice
um... is kirby vs. falco even counting the fact that kirby can copy lasers? i think kirby would have the advantage if he manages to copy it.

napZzz

Smash Hero
You've never done DDD vs. GnW have you -_-

I'd say ganon vs. falcon. Its very equal because they are both rather bad and can do semi cool stuff to each other.

Denzi

Smash Master
This list seems to disappoint me...

The only one I don't know anything about is the last one, but the first two don't seem even to me.

And I thought that Marth vs ROB was considered one of the game's most even matchups.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Kirby vs Falco is Kirby's favor... (as far as I remember)

I'd say Kirby vs Pikachu, but that changes to Kirby's favor should he copy Pikachu's Thunderjolt.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
snake vs mk is even at high lvls of play.

otherwise DDD vs bowser would be the second most even matchup

Rajam

Smash Champion
Wario v/s Game & Watch is even... I agree with Dedede v/s Game and watch being a very even match-up too

Top Bottom