• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've done at a public pool

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Certainly is an... interesting thread... but I'll share my story

Since I was a little kid I've loved 'treasure diving': getting some goggles, holding my breath, and looking for fun stuff on the bottom of the pool floor. I do a decent job because I'm a great swimmer and I can hold my breath for a long time. I've found everything from bandages to condoms, plastic rings to gemmed bracelets.

Anyway, it was about 2 years ago and I was diving in the community pool. Treasure hunting lol. I had a relatively new pair of goggles on and took a deep breath and dived around the 8 ft area. Somehow the strap loosened on my goggles and I did the worst thing possible: panic. I was flailing around, forgetting I was underwater. I was losing my breath. I started seeing a black tunnel coming at me. This was bad. I kicked my way as hard as I could toward the surface...

Putting it simply, it wasn't a black tunnel, although I think I was starting to black out. I realized once I hit the surface, I accidentally hit a whale of a woman's wet butt(aka the black tunnel). I heard her scream and grab my hair. Then my parents saw, I explained I was drowning, and we quickly left the pool.

Needless to say, I didn't find any treasure :(

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
hahaha those were some awesome stories.

My story is that I pooped in the pool. I was the kind of kid that didn't like to go to the bathroom because it would disrupt my fun, so I tried my best to hold it in but little pieces found their way out of my shorts and into the bottom of the shallow end.

My parents never took me to that pool ever again.

Weed

Smash Lord
This didn't happen to me, but I'll share my friends misery.

In grade 8, during a field trip to a public pool, this big fatass wanted to take this swimming tube from my friend, but he wouldn't let him have it, so the fatboy scratched him like 3 feet across his chest, leaving bleeding marks, and since he was bleeding, he wasn't allowed in the pool for the remainder of the trip.

The fatass recieved no punishment.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Probably when swam for a swim team.

Edit: by swim team I mean we had random people form a team for a race, I went first and was left in the dust...... water in this case =/

helterskelter

Smash Cadet
Hmmm i dont think i've ever done anything embarassing, but i do remember that whenever i went to the public pools that always one of the pools were restricted because some little mexican kid pooped in it. So that was always a bummer :dizzy:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
One time I threw a small, rubber boat randomly into the pool, and I hit a girl on the top of the head. It was great. The toy boat belonged to a little kid so he had to get it from her himself.

Yeah, I was too much of a coward to do it myself. His parents knew me too.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
This is the most bizarre topic ever, but since this is in the Pool Room, I guess it fits.

I was drowning once when I was a kid because I couldn't swim at the time and I grabbed some other kid. My mom pulled me away. The kid was pretty freaked out.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
these happend in my pre teen age

i was swiming like a squid jumping in and out of the water,kinda fun looking up while underwater,

my pants fell off when i got out of the pool,i quickly jumped in the pooland pulled em up before everyone noticed

i conked my head after trying to dive in 3 feet of water..O_o

omicron142

Smash Rookie
speak of fat poeple i was at the pool and i saw this ft dude and i thout he looked like a fat chick so i spent half the time wondering why they let "her" where just swim trunks :urg:

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
speak of fat poeple i was at the pool and i saw this ft dude and i thout he looked like a fat chick so i spent half the time wondering why they let "her" where just swim trunks :urg:
Lawl.

Anyways, I was in a wave pool just last year, and I was messing around with my friend, I was gonna dunk him under as a wave was coming. Anyway, I went to find him and I dunked him; as planned- only, it wasn't him, it was a little seven year old that I didn't know. I thought he was drowning, but I swam away so I wouldn't have to explain anything.

Oh well. :laugh:

I also accidently rammed my face into some chick's chest... she wasn't very hot though. I just ran away. ( This was a the same wave pool. )

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Haha! GAW they would've 2 vs 1'd you in which case you'd have to WAVEdash outta there! AHAH! Get it? Wavepool? Wavedash!? HAHA I kill myself *slaps knee*

Anyway I was learning to swim when I was 7, I almost drowned trying to learn to hold my breathe and never got in a pool ever again. EVER.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
wow, thats a very bad twist of irony. i have not done anything embarressing and never get embaressed in public.

closest thing would be that i was telling my friend his trunks were falling off and he wasn't aware and someone near me called me a *** because of it.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Not really embarrassing.. but I once puked in the pool. I accidentally took a huge gulp of the chlorine water. Yuck.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
After seeing two turds and countless band-aids (and even a tampon once... gross) I am never going back to a public pool again. I guess the most embarrassing thing I've ever done is show my white a$$ if my shorts aren't tied tight enough. And I've inadverdently touched some women's chests a couple times.

GofG

Smash Champion
When I was like three, I really had to go to the bathroom and so I got out of the pool and stripped while I ran to the bathroom.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I don't know where to start. LOL you wouldn't believe the stuff that's happened to me. Here's a few good ones.

1. I was 6 at this summer camp at my school. There was this girl who had I didn't even know named elizibeth that I sort of liked. My freind was annoying me when our group was sitting down in a circle. Then, I didn't realize that we were being quite, and I shouted "Well I'm not your freind anymore. My newbest freind is Elizibeth." And then you get the point.

2. I was in kindergarden and we were making crafts. I had to poop REALLY badly exept I hated the school bathroom. I tried to hold it in, but it came out. Then I said "Mrs Martin. I think that I just pooped." Then I stood up, and I was like.... feeling around my butt. "Yup I pooped". Then I started getting all nervous. "i-I ppooped. I pooped. Help I pooped". < This only my second best one...

3. At our christmas concert, there was this song where one kid dressed up as santa and rode around on a cheap sled with wheels. I was seven and of course... I was that kid. I rode around, and my hat fell off. Then I tried picking it up, but then my jacket started coming off. Then I had to stop my beard from popping off, exept the hat got caught in the wheel. It was a complete mess.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Even today sometimes I piss on accident in hot tubs. (More like dribble than full out piss.) Anyways, nobody ever knows, but I feel ashamed, the water's just so **** hot!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
When I was little and living on the naval base in Monterey, California my parents used to take me to the Navy's big community pool every weekend. One time, in a fit of extreme imagination and the desire to act it out, I pretended I was a whale jumping in and out of the shallow water. All was good, until I jumped one last time and went face first intot the edge of the pool. I busted open my head and made every one get out of the pool due to the amount of blood and fire fighters came (for some reason I still don't understand). I probably would have been mre embarassed if I were old enough to recognize embarassment and not crying my little eyes out :)

TGM

Smash Lord
i caught people breeding in a pool once. ive ask me GF if she wants to, but she never would give me an answer........WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA tgm combo

flicker

Smash Journeyman
i caught people breeding in a pool once. ive ask me GF if she wants to, but she never would give me an answer........WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA tgm combo
HAHAH BREEDING IN THE POOL?

Its okay, show her your car counter combo and you won't even have to ask.

TGM

Smash Lord
flicker,,,,,,,,,you got your account in august and u already have 229 posts? WTF!!!!!!

ill ask her again but i doubt anyhting will change.

do yall remember the movie SANDLOT? the fat kid yellled "Hamin ball" and leaped into the pool? it send a tidal wave up on eveybody. well that happened at my public pool once. it was neat.

flicker

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I saw that movie once a long time ago. And the posting will slow down because I actually have plans this week instead of the SAT.

Other than that, most embarrassing? Probably throwing my friends football in the nearby lake on accident because people actually knew about it. Me pissing in the pool...secret.

inside

Smash Journeyman
I was getting out of the pool, and the my shorts got caught in one of the pool lights on the side, I pulled myself up I was basically mooning everyone for about a minute because, I was struggling to pull my shorts up which took a while.

Top Bottom