• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've done at a public pool

a1j2h5

Smash Apprentice
Didn't know how to swim, jumped in the deep end, almost drowned, life guard gave me mouth to mouth, people were watching...... O.o

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
i would have to say that getting a big boner in a pool with a bunch of people around is quite embarrassing :laugh:

dr.neo

Smash Champion
This didnt happen at a pool. I was at a **** where we would go swimming. It was about 3 miles from my house and me and my brothers and a friend would ride our bikes their to swim. Well we decided to skinny dip. That was kool till i dropped my trunks in the water and couldnt find them. My brothers had to go and get me more clothes from the house. As they were leaving some people came to fish. I had to stay in the water the whole time so they wouldnt see me and I know it looked weird because all of my friends were leaving and I had to stay conceiled in the water till they got back.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Not embarrassing for me, but for the other swimmers:

In a 50 freestyle race during one of my swim meets, some kid accidentally kicked a soccer ball into the water, and my arm slammed up against it, hence pulling out my previously dislocated shoulder. Still swimming as hard as i could, I held in the pain and managed to pop my shoulder back in, but still swimming the race nonetheless. I wasn't going very fast, needless to say, but I was trying my best, with my now slowly going numb shoulder sluggishly pulling me through the water.

I took 3rd.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
I guess it was when i saw this guy @ camp that was really cool did this awesome dive where he was holding one need to his chest with his other straight. i tried to do it and landed on my back and knocked all the breath out of me. i tried to play it off cause this girl i was crushin on was righ there! i might even shed a tear or two on the sly lol

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
A friend of mine used to make it a habit to jerk-off at the bottom of the pool while sitting on the suction. He said the combo of lack of oxygen (similar to scarfing) and suction made it utterly amazing. Well, one day, he tried to swim up, but was stuck to the bottom of the pool. As he tried to swim he realized what it was, a large veiny snake bit him and was coming out of the suction. He swam for a while and realized it wasn't a snake, but his large intestine. He did the only thing he could do, bite through it, and was rescued. We called him "Gutless".

Note: This is an allusion to a short story. Name the story, and I'll give you an e-cookie. Cookies may not be rewarded.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I dunno the name of the story, but may I say, that is effing hilarious.

h2ownage

Smash Journeyman
Victoria, Australia. We have Strikers already! For
When I was about 9 my brother had his b'day party at a public pool and all his friends were doing flips into the pool, making it look so easy. I found some room (it was pretty crowded) and gave it a go. I screwed it up. Turns out the key to flipping into pools is to jump OUT from the edge of the pool, which I didn't. So I jumped, tucked and then came plummeting to the edge of the pool. Head goes crack, body slides in pool, blood spills from my head and turns the water red and I pass out.

I was fine, a few stitchs, fractured skull but a few days in hospital and I was a-okay. Not so much embarassing as it was incredibly painful. Good times.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
When I was about 9 my brother had his b'day party at a public pool and all his friends were doing flips into the pool, making it look so easy. I found some room (it was pretty crowded) and gave it a go. I screwed it up. Turns out the key to flipping into pools is to jump OUT from the edge of the pool, which I didn't. So I jumped, tucked and then came plummeting to the edge of the pool. Head goes crack, body slides in pool, blood spills from my head and turns the water red and I pass out.

I was fine, a few stitchs, fractured skull but a few days in hospital and I was a-okay. Not so much embarassing as it was incredibly painful. Good times.
OUCH!

This reminds me of the time I was just leaving a pool and tripped over a rock. I hit my forehead onto another rock and had to get stitches.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
A friend of mine used to make it a habit to jerk-off at the bottom of the pool while sitting on the suction. He said the combo of lack of oxygen (similar to scarfing) and suction made it utterly amazing. Well, one day, he tried to swim up, but was stuck to the bottom of the pool. As he tried to swim he realized what it was, a large veiny snake bit him and was coming out of the suction. He swam for a while and realized it wasn't a snake, but his large intestine. He did the only thing he could do, bite through it, and was rescued. We called him "Gutless".

Note: This is an allusion to a short story. Name the story, and I'll give you an e-cookie. Cookies may not be rewarded.
it's the one by chuck palaniuk. i forget the name though.

also, dr.neo, what the hell would possess you to go skinny dipping with your brothers of all people?

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Not embarrassing for me, but for the other swimmers:

In a 50 freestyle race during one of my swim meets, some kid accidentally kicked a soccer ball into the water, and my arm slammed up against it, hence pulling out my previously dislocated shoulder. Still swimming as hard as i could, I held in the pain and managed to pop my shoulder back in, but still swimming the race nonetheless. I wasn't going very fast, needless to say, but I was trying my best, with my now slowly going numb shoulder sluggishly pulling me through the water.

I took 3rd.
That's hardcore. You're very dedicated.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I once ran 3 miles after getting a cramp in the first few hundred feet. I was one of the top finishers. Not as hard core as swimming with a dislocated shoulder though.

In crowded pools I cant tell how many privates I've rammed into when people don't look at the water. I like diving, and a lot of people don't have any common sense.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer

short story guts from haunted.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Oh, geeeez. I misread the title and thought it said "at a public school". Well...nothing embarissing realy happened to me at a public pool. You know, I'll ocasionaly land on my back from a frontflip, or gag from the chlorine, but that happens to everyone.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I''ll have to say that my brother pissed in the pool(standing before diving in) while people were looking which which embarassing for our family and had grossed out people

_kSo_

Smash Master
That's hardcore. You're very dedicated.
Thanks man, that race was really hard for me. I couldnt get out of the pool following it. i was trying to fix my shoulder. it still hurt a lot. a lifeguard thought i was drowning when i clearly wasn't. of course maybe he saw my arm pull 6 extra inches away from my socket and was like dayumm hes gonna need to be saved LOL

yea not a good time. my arm still pops out once in a while when i work out. :( can't bench as much as i used to

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I closed a pool once, me and a few of my friends put our tuxedos on and blocked it. Nobody could get in.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
I closed a pool once, me and a few of my friends put our tuxedos on and blocked it. Nobody could get in.
achievement unlocked

edit: it was at a hotel pool and i got a random boner in the jaccuzi then this old asian guy with hairy **** walked in. and then i jumped in the pool cuz i thought it would go down but it didn't...and i just heard some probably 17 year old guy laughing, then i stayed underwater for a while...haha i think i was 11

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
not so much embarassing for me, but for some jack*ss kid, he was attempting to do a flip off the low dive and in midair i spit in his face and he rolled into a bellyflop and i laughed uncontrollably

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Okay, picture a high dive (like 15 feet maybe, not terribly high, but high enough to get hurt), I tried to do a flip, I bellyflop and almost faint. discuss!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I was probably around 11 years old or so, anyway, I was a foolish kid. I wanted to see how long I could hold my breath while underwater. Then something really weird happened: I accidentally slipped and then made a backflip, handstand and then managed to get to the surface again. Note that I never liked water in general since I can't hold my breath for long and at that time, everyone was pushing me to at least try to make some cool moves in the water. They wanted to teach me, but I was always kind of scared.
While it was an accident, I pulled it off, I'm still amazed o_O

Now for a REALLY embarrassing little story: (Around 12 years old) I was swimming in the pool when all of a sudden I realized my top bikini was loose, so I quickly pressed it against my chest, climbed out of the water and hid myself under the towel on my seat. I was totally ashamed since I don't even know when the bikini had loosened. God...I didn't even want to wear the bikini, my mom made me. I friggin HATE bikinis, and after that, I NEVER wore a bikini again. I hold quite a grudge against them.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
I was probably around 11 years old or so, anyway, I was a foolish kid. I wanted to see how long I could hold my breath while underwater. Then something really weird happened: I accidentally slipped and then made a backflip, handstand and then managed to get to the surface again. Note that I never liked water in general since I can't hold my breath for long and at that time, everyone was pushing me to at least try to make some cool moves in the water. They wanted to teach me, but I was always kind of scared.
While it was an accident, I pulled it off, I'm still amazed o_O

Now for a REALLY embarrassing little story: (Around 12 years old) I was swimming in the pool when all of a sudden I realized my top bikini was loose, so I quickly pressed it against my chest, climbed out of the water and hid myself under the towel on my seat. I was totally ashamed since I don't even know when the bikini had loosened. God...I didn't even want to wear the bikini, my mom made me. I friggin HATE bikinis, and after that, I NEVER wore a bikini again. I hold quite a grudge against them.
hahaha that sucks! That's why I never wear bikinis either. My mom says I shouldn't because I'm a guy.

This thread is 70% win and 30% BS.

I've had my shorts pulled down by my brother a lot. I usually knee him in the face, and he proceeds to dunk me. Again, and again, and again, and again, until he gets grounded.
Did electricity come out of your knee? If not, you deserved the dunking.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
I farted and made bubbles and blamed it on the old guy swimming past me.

lceman

Smash Cadet
I took a big dump in a pool once because I was used to swimming around in the ocean and never bothered to used the bathroom stalls... true story.

Top Bottom