• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most annoying character in brawl?

gunk

Smash Rookie
DIDDY KONG!! the most irratic and sqirrly character in the ENTIRE BRAWLING UNIVERSE!! >:( ~~me hates him my precious~~

but he does have one redeeming point.... peanuts taste good :)

Mittenkiss

Smash Cadet
Pit. Period.

Marth 'cause I loathe his down+B move. (Even though Ike has it too, I just don't see people using it too much or using him as a character.)

Pikachu's Down+B move.

rocker4ever117

Smash Rookie
I would say Yoshi and the Ice climbers, both are annoying characters to fight and arent really great to begin with anyways...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Hard to say, I find them all annoying if things don't go my way. :p

Do bosses count? Because I find Duon and Meta Ridley VERY annoying.

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
Kirby obviously. "I'm tired of Kirby just camping so he can just to do his annoying *ss taunt" (found from newgrounds called Brawl Taunts) just to annoy people and have them kill themselves or use a stunning projectile just to make him stop.

Kirby is annoying...Done.

Kado

Smash Cadet
Fighting against a good Olimar is the most annoying thing in the game. Second most annoying is fighting against a good ROB who fights defensively. DeDeDe is next with the chain grabs, then Pikachu with the spam, then Ike with his overpowered crap, then Falco with more chain grabs. Those are the ones I consider cheap. The characters I just find annoying to fight would be Snake, Charizard and Squirtle, Diddy Kong with the bananas, Marth with the short jump+slash, and Pit... But, I play with Pit a lot so that's ok! =3

PCHU

Smash Lord
Ice climbers suck.
I mean, you'd think that Nana would absorb half damage, but apparently, she's a walking pillow, and one with a hammer.

L3GIT

Smash Rookie
gotta be pit. buncha spammage every freaking time i play a pit character. and then the flying....>_>;;;

Jo3y

Smash Cadet
Kirby because of his taunt... HIYEEEEEEE!

and if it was 64 then c.falcon because his smash attack sounds like "MREOW!"

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Jigglypuff.

I don't care how awful she is. I. Just. !@$#!@#%. Hate. Jigglypuff.

Even more by the fact that they had to take out Mewtwo for Lucario and not think about how awesome it would be to have Mewtwo and Lucario in this game.

Brawl Yoshi. (I just hate Brawl's Yoshi)

That thing is as gay as a dinosaur can get, and I thought Barney was bad.

Yoshi in any other game is fine, except for Mario Kart Wii Yoshi. He's just about as gay as Brawl's Yoshi
Oh... oh god. I have yet to play Mario Kart Wii, but... oh no... *shivers morbidly*

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
Pit sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet. All the Pit players I've fought sucked. They just spammed arrows and HYAYAYA! for about an eternity. Lucario is a ***** character. All he does is roll and spam aura sphere. The hit boxes on some of his moves are broken too. Falco fights like a ***** too. All he does is lazer, reflector, and jab combo. It's lame. I also hate spammers on FD.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I can't play Falco (my Melee main) anymore cause the sound he makes in his dair drives me insane.

Top Bottom