• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'll put something up later tonight. If Marth beats me to it I'll just add on to his story.

Good night platnum
Good night vesper
Good night RDK

I am out. =o)

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
I will. Just give me a few minutes. I need to switch on to my comp because I'm using the Wii.'

SSE Scenario: After the team beats Kraid, or uses a trophy stand to make him a trophy, Kefka is now in a agnry rage. She teleports out of the base and a siren goes off. Then a computer says, "Self-destruct activated". MISSION OBJECTIVE: Get out of the base in 5 minutes! Will Moogle, Krystal, Fox, and Jiggs get out in time?

Its not the best. I'm not a good storyteller, but meh.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
There really is no need to bash the mog thread, everyone knows mog will not be in brawl, but if the fanboys want to dream about it let them... when the game comes out mog will not be present in anyform.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
There really is no need to bash the mog thread, everyone knows mog will not be in brawl, but if the fanboys want to dream about it let them... when the game comes out mog will not be present in anyform.
Maybe he won't be playable, but I'm not so sure about not being present in any form. If some Final Fantasy character like Cloud, Black Mage, Chocobo, etc made it. Mog would at least be an Assist Trophy or some sort.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Maybe he won't be playable, but I'm not so sure about not being present in any form. If some Final Fantasy character like Cloud, Black Mage, Chocobo, etc made it. Mog would at least be an Assist Trophy or some sort.

If Sora made it in, mog would not be present. most likely Riku will be his AT rep
If any FF character made it in, their secondary partner would be their AT.

please mog fanboys, stop trying so hard.

just keep daydreaming.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
If Sora made it in, mog would not be present. most likely Riku will be his AT rep

just keep daydreaming.
You never know with Sakurai, a Moogle is an important part of the Final Fantasy series. He will be a least a regular trophy if Assist Trophy does not work.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

just keep daydreaming.
If Sora made it? Thats a Disney character! Not exactly the ideal SE rep. =o/

Oh yeah and there is no set limit on the third parties. Its all about how much $ Nintendo is willing to spend which you and I don't know the answer to.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
I will admit Moogles chances of becoming a PC isn't exactly great. Probably below 50%. Really if Geno were to become 2nd party or be deconfirmed, then Moogle would be a good se rep. Besides Sora is owned by Disney. But he is also co-owned by se as well. Again Moogle doesn't have a great chance, but he can be in as an AT, sticker or trophy at least. :/

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I will admit Moogles chances of becoming a PC isn't exactly great. Probably below 50%. Really if Geno were to become 2nd party or be deconfirmed, then Moogle would be a good se rep. Besides Sora is owned by Disney. But he is also co-owned by se as well. Again Moogle doesn't have a great chance, but he can be in as an AT, sticker or trophy at least. :/
You aren't implying that Geno would make an ideal SE rep over a Moogle are you?

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
If Sora made it? Thats a Disney character! Not exactly the ideal SE rep. =o/

Oh yeah and there is no set limit on the third parties. Its all about how much $ Nintendo is willing to spend which you and I don't know the answer to.
wrong. Sora is similar to Geno.. in the case that he is part SE and part Disney, like how Geno is part nintendo part SE.

Sakurai said 3 3rd parties. lul

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
wrong. Sora is similar to Geno.. in the case that he is part SE and part Disney, like how Geno is part nintendo part SE.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Geno is not part Nintendo, he belongs soley to SE. Just because he was a third party character that was used in a Mario universe context doesn't mean hes half and half. In his cameo on Mario & Luigi, the credits show he is STILL owned by SE.

Sakurai said 3 3rd parties. lul
Provide the link and when you do show me where he says he would definitely keep it to x amount of 3rd parties.

platnum

Smash Lord
I will. Just give me a few minutes. I need to switch on to my comp because I'm using the Wii.'

SSE Scenario: After the team beats Kraid, or uses a trophy stand to make him a trophy, Kefka is now in a agnry rage. She teleports out of the base and a siren goes off. Then a computer says, "Self-destruct activated". MISSION OBJECTIVE: Get out of the base in 5 minutes! Will Moogle, Krystal, Fox, and Jiggs get out in time?

Its not the best. I'm not a good storyteller, but meh.
continuation:mog and the others escape from the halberd(on the black chocobos from FF4) before it explodes releasing many shadow bugs across the landscape below. the other characters watch as shadow bugs rain down and form millions of primids. ridley and bowser appear to comand the primids! a great battle is approaching!

next chapter:armageden begins and the true evil apears!

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Some of you people completely ignored the op. It says its not talking about Moogles chances. Its about sse scenarios and other ideas. Also "Krystal" I can't say Geno is less likely than Moogle, thats absurd.
READ THE OP UNLESS YOU ARE BLIND.

My 2 cents.

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
This is going to be my last post for a while, but some of you people completely ignored the op. It says its not talking about Moogles chances. Its about sse scenarios and other ideas. Also "Krystal" I can't say Geno is less likely than Moogle, thats absurd.
READ THE OP UNLESS YOU ARE BLIND.

My 2 cents.
Who cares what the OP says? This thread promots Mog in Brawl (sadly enough), and that's what we're arguing.

platnum

Smash Lord
This thread isn't enough for platnum to look that way?

ok that was mean but seriously, you can't expect much from someone who believes mog will be in brawl, or creates fanfic about it.
You have a problem with my SSE scenario?

And whats wrong with thinking mog will get in? mog supporting=/=stupid.

Top Bottom